Credera Intern Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2019

4.9
Credera CEO Justin Bell
Justin Bell
  1. "I love working at Credera"

Current Intern - Intern in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is so nice, people take you to coffee and lunch whenever you ask, and the work is complex, elite, and really fascinating. I went to the client site on my second week and have been working directly with them all summer.

Cons

There are honestly none that I can think of off the top of my head, this company is fantastic. The people are incredible and the work is good.

Credera2019-07-11
  2. "Great Internship Program / Lots to learn!"

Current Intern - Intern in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera

Pros

real responsibility, integration with full-timers, fun intern events, and much more!

Cons

Right now, there are only 3 office locations. (Dallas, Denver, Houston)

Credera2017-06-08

August 23, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you had a positive inter experience!

3. "Intern"

Intern - Monthly in Addison, TX

I worked at Credera

Pros

Great company with a lot of great people. Had a relaxed yet professional work environment. A fun time for sure.

Cons

Not enough code reviews. Other than that it was a great experience, with a great company. Highly recommend.

Advice to Management

More code reviews, more time one on one with interns. Less lunches learning about each practice.

Credera2017-05-28

May 30, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Specifically, the suggestion for more code reviews is helpful. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us!

"Great if this is your culture"

Former Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX

I worked at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

reasonable hours for consulting. chance at interesting responsibility and advancement. generally nice and talented people. pretty cool company events. (See culture comments) branding and marketing materials are on point. there is a decent level of respect for modern technical best practices here. if you do fit this culture, you'll probably have a great time.

Cons

rigorous self evaluation process (errs on the side of tedium). you could get stuck on a project for years (you can probably change to a different project if you try hard/are valuable enough though). the biggest con for me, though it wasn't strictly bad, was the culture. in general people are pretty conservative at Credera -- prayers are said at company meetings and a lot of people are openly religious, though... professional. basically credera is a good place to work if you are culturally conservative/religious or dont mind working with a lot of people like that. (Nothing against people with that mindset but it is quite prevalent and you will be spending a lot of time with them) Compensation seemed pretty average until you are able to rise in the ranks and prove your biz dev worth. When i was there, it was not very diverse and most people seemed to fit in the category of "good looking clean cut white person".

Advice to Management

Consider hiring and promoting a more diverse workforce, not just in terms of race/gender, but in general outlook as well. Credera isn't the greatest place to work for those of us who are a bit less culturally conservative.

Credera2016-09-16

September 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your perspective. We choose to emphasize the firm’s values of humility, integrity, excellence and professionalism regardless of personal preference or beliefs. These values are what we ask Credera professionals to live out. If you witnessed Credera professionals living inconsistently with these values, we would be grateful to better understand. If you are expressing a personal preference of working with people in the future who share a similar worldview we understand your perspective and wish you the best in your career.

Found 4 reviews