Credera Reviews

Updated Jan 12, 2021

4.8
Credera CEO and President  Justin Bell
Justin Bell
Pros
  • "Great work-life balance for consulting(in 22 reviews)

• "Colleagues quickly and easily become friends because we share core values(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Having some growing pains, not all bad ones though(in 13 reviews)

• "Laborious review process multiple times per year(in 11 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Fantastic experience! Truly a family!"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

- Accelerated growth as a firm resulting in numerous opportunities - Clear vision and commitment to the organization's mission

Cons

- Some growing pains related to processes and systems, but prioritization exists around addressing those

Continue reading
  2. "Great CEO and leadership"

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

The best thing about Credera is its people, and I've never been more excited about our CEO and the rest of the leadership team than I am right now.

Cons

As a consulting company owned by a parent that primarily owns marketing agencies, there's vocabulary and dynamics that take some ramp up time. Our growth over the past year comes with some growing pains, but the kind of problems you want to have.

3. "Great people, great company"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

The people and the culture are unmatched. Credera genuinely cares about its employees, and everyone is bright and engaged and ready to help you grow.

Cons

Consulting as a field is a demanding and stressful job.

4. "good company but very little diversity"

1.0
    Former Employee - Management Consultant

I worked at Credera full-time

Pros

Engaging projects, collaborative environment, good place to start your career

Cons

very little to no diversity, white priviledge (feels like a frat house), too much politics at the managerial level. The opportunities are more focused on the white employees and not so much for colored employees (which is a small number of people)

Credera Response

January 13, 2021

We are grateful you had the opportunity to work on engaging projects in a collaborative environment. At Credera, diversity and inclusion is a strategic business initiative, and we are always evaluating how we can be better as a growing organization. We have a team of passionate Crederians who continually help us identify blind spots and drive diversity and inclusion initiatives. We also hold round tables focused on having authentic, open conversations about diversity and inclusion related topics to ensure everyone has a voice. These small groups include Crederians from all practices and levels. Past discussions include privilege, how we can seek to understand, amplify our voices, and constructively advocate for others through our professional and personal lives. We appreciate your grace as we navigate the best way to continue to have these authentic conversations and find new ways to advocate and provide allyship for one another. Our leaders care deeply for our people and value perspectives and contributions from all backgrounds. We hope you felt welcome to bring your concerns in-person to a Credera leader while you were with us. If not, you are always welcome to reach out to a leader at the firm to provide your feedback more directly if you are open to sharing with us. We wish you the best in your new role.

5. "Great company"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

Hires people that are great to work with

Cons

Having some growing pains, not all bad ones though

6. "Great compensation package for new graduates!"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

Good benefits and welcoming work culture

Cons

Have not started yet, none so far!

7. "Great"

Current Employee - Secretary

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

Awesome place to work! love it here

Cons

no downsides whatsoever, awesome company!

8. COVID-19

"An amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Credera continues to amaze me all the time with its commitment to employees and excellence. This truly is a company that lives up to its values and makes you proud to work here. The people and the work has been great and I've learned so much in my time here. Credera is also a great place for new graduates to work because you will never feel like you're on your own; there will always be plenty of people you can ask when you're stuck on a project or with anything else you need. Credera has also adapted remarkably well since COVID hit and management has been extremely encouraging and helpful throughout the entire process.

Cons

The performance review process can be a lot and scores can differ between reviewers

Continue reading
  9. "Nice place to start off a career"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Management is generally reasonable, transparent, and open - Culture of caring about (or at least trying to consider) your career interests/goals - Teams are very collaborative and you get the feeling that lot of people are genuinely trying to improve the company/the client - Opportunities for hands-on experience in a lot of different areas - Dynamic, high-performing, fast-growing company

Cons

- Culture can feel competitive/it's hard to stand out sometimes. Pressure to pour time into internal initiatives on top of client commitments. - Performance review needs changes, but I know it's being worked on

10. "Good place to jumpstart career"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant

I worked at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good place for early career growth

Cons

Hard to progress after a certain point - easier to move on.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 181 English Reviews