Credera Reviews

Found 260 of over 277 reviews

4.7
Credera CEO and President  Justin Bell
Justin Bell

What people are saying about Credera

Join the conversation on

Consulting

342K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Credera~245498
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Credera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

May 11, 2022 - Tech Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with great people Breadth of problems to solve Awesome work life balance

Cons

Pay may not be enticing for some

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Same name - newish culture

May 9, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Old guard post-merge stayed in place * High quality/performance culture * Solid recruiting process

Cons

* Inability to work well with other Omnicom firms - very messy * Change in culture / no more company trips / etc.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Company

May 4, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people and they seem to care about their employees

Cons

I have been put on projects that I have not been interested in

Credera Response

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We’re so happy you can see our People-First mindset as a whole – that’s so important to us! Thanks you for the input with our project work, I know that our leaders would equally appreciate your feedback and be open ears to any suggestions you might have for more interesting projects!

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not great benefits

May 10, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture Different projects to work on

Cons

No bonus for staff, senior and manager. HR keep saying they are reviewing it with leadership team at annual basis but no progress is made.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

May 1, 2022 - Technical Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good culture - Good path to promotion - Challenging and rewarding work

Cons

- No bonus and no stock option

Credera Response

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your insight! We’re glad you enjoy our people, culture, promotional path, and challenging work! Our culture and people continue to be our biggest asset. Thanks for your input on the bonus and stock options. HR, senior leadership, and Omnicom will continue to review and improve our package on an annual basis!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Top notch culture and people

Apr 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership, flexibility and culture are second to none.

Cons

None to speak of so far!

Credera Response

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying our people, culture, leadership, and work/life balance. We'd agree that these are a few of the top reasons that make Credera so special! And thank you for being a part of the culture that makes Credera so great. We appreciate you!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Humans connecting to make their customers and their own staff very very happy

Apr 4, 2022 - Senior Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

open, transparent, inclusive, growth and knowledge sharing minded, friendly, cheerful, caring

Cons

not much is a negative, but perhaps on occasion we take the collaboration to produce x" a little further than needed, which ends in a great outcome but can take a bit more time.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Honest to god good people

Mar 31, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is great. People are understanding, hardworking, and are personally driven to deliver well. 40 hours is expected, I went over to 50 one week (not even that bad considering consulting and pay), and immediately our superiors came down and tried to give time back. You aren't expected to be perfect, or even often good at what you're working on. You're expected to learn and not make the same mistakes.

Cons

Performance matters. If you don't get it done, someone else on your team has to.

Credera Response

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the people, work-life balance and learning opportunities! We'd agree that these are a few of the top reasons that makes Credera so special! We do tend to attract pretty high-performing and motivated people, but we're happy you're getting to experience the collaborative environment!

9. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 6, 2022 - Technology Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

-work life balance -coworkers are great -hybrid work model

Cons

-pay is lower than similar roles at other tech companies

Credera Response

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time! We’re glad you enjoy our people! Our culture and people continue to be our biggest asset. We’re happy you’re enjoying the work-life balance and hybrid environment, we hope it provides you with the flexibility you need! Thanks for your input on compensation. We’ll continue to pull industry data to ensure we’re paying at or above market, and review salaries on an annual basis.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting growth opportunities while maintaining work-life balance

Feb 22, 2022 - Senior Management Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Rarely ever work over 50 hours a week (client engagements + internal work) - High growth period gives junior resources ability to take more stretch roles and prove leadership capabilities - Project work has lots of variety - E.g., moving from a software implementation project to a S&O project is fairly common - System of onboarding of new employees is impressive - new employees are assigned an onboarding peer that helps them meet ~20 people outside of project work in their first month; new employees also meet regularly with their "starting class" for networking and training (all facilitated by an experienced group leader)

Cons

- Other than home-grown trainings, Credera lacks training resources other companies provide; however, I believe Credera is rolling out an LMS with more resources this year

Credera Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the benefits from our growth opportunities as well as our work-life balance. Our "People-First" mindset is the core of everything we do at Credera. This is shown through not only our excellent growth opportunities within the company but also through the exposure to different work to benefit your personal career journey! We are grateful to know you enjoy our culture and recognize the growth opportunities and continuous learning opportunities available at Credera. Our onboarding process is extremely thorough to make sure every new employee's needs are met - and we are so glad that you have found it to be impressive! Thank you for noting that our training process is facilitated by an experienced group leader. We hope that this continues to be of value to our new and current employees. Our Talent Development team did just launch a new LMS that includes a number of new resources this year. Historically most of our training has been informal on-the-job training, but with the new LMS, there will be additional hands-on training and external training opportunities. We are continuously evolving, and our training resources are a large part of that. Lastly, our people at Credera are our most valuable asset, as well as their safety. We will continue to try and implement more in-person events, but with the safety of our employees as our top priority. We hope that our various online events throughout the month will give you the chance to meet new Crederians, and connect with current team members!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 260 Reviews

Credera Reviews FAQs

Credera has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 277 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Credera to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Credera employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Credera. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

91% of Credera employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Credera 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Credera to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Credera Job Seekers