Credera Consultant (C3) Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2019

4.5
Credera CEO Justin Bell
Justin Bell
  1. "Great company...great culture...bright future"

Current Employee - Partner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredible team. Pound for pound more talented than anywhere I've worked. The team really cares for each other. Bright future with career growth opportunities that are very interesting.

Cons

fast paced and challenging work (I view these as good, but not for everyone)

Credera2019-10-08
  2. "People that actually care!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

Really talented management and peers who care about your career

Cons

Non a good job for people not looking to be challenged

Credera2019-09-06

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience with us. We are glad you feel cared for and challenged. Our culture is one that we value. Feel free to share any ideas or feedback directly with our leadership team. We’d love to hear from you!

3. "Company that cultivates growth"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at Credera for a year now. In that time, I have been granted opportunities to stretch myself professionally with grace from team members. I am consistently inspired and motivated by the high-caliber employees Credera recruits. My mentorship experience is unparalleled - I am grateful to have a mentor who invests in my professional career growth and personal life as well. Colleagues quickly and easily... become friends because we share core values.

Cons

Periodically, I've felt a lack of support from the leadership team while on client projects. With that said, I don't think bad intentions drive these feelings; rather, it's a matter of our leaders being stretched too thin across a dozen different areas of focus.

Advice to Management

Hire with growth in mind. We lack a strong middle management team which can lead to poorly staffed projects and a gap for consistent mentorship.

Credera2019-09-06

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We’re glad you’ve found value in mentorship and stretch opportunities professionally as well personally. We are grateful you are on our team. We are sorry that your experience has not met all of your expectations, and we value your ideas and welcome all feedback on how we can increase support while we continue to grow. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with our partner team.

"The Real Review Comes from the Average Tenure"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to start your career out of college for technical skillsets, if you want to keep travel to a minimum

Cons

Average tenure is ~3 years which is about half of the time compared to big 4 consulting firms (and Credera's travel policy is much less). Very few see this as a long term option for employment due to lack of progression. The first time diversity and inclusion was acted upon by leadership was 2018 (decades behind industry). This timed up well with their acquisition by a public company when their dirty laundry... was aired. Same leadership is around that drove this policy.

Credera2019-09-03

September 5, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and we are glad to hear Credera provides a great career foundation. The average tenure at Credera is very much in line with other comparable firms and is impacted by the rate that we are growing and adding more and more team members. We are grateful you are on our team, and we are sorry that your experience has not met all of your expectations. We value your ideas and welcome all feedback on D&I as we continue to make progress on this particular strategic objective. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with leadership, including our new CEO or four new Partners, so that you can be a part of these conversations.

5. "Grateful to be here"

Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was referred to Credera by a friend who thought the company's culture was one I would thrive in. Years later, she couldn't have been more right. I am grateful every day to get to work with the people at our firm - they challenge me and inspire me to be the best version of myself. Over the years, Credera has found a way to consistently hire people that are both smart + humble, which is a rare breed in the... consulting world. Because of this, I've come to admire and respect my colleagues, which is something I don't take for granted as this has not been the case for me at previous employers. At Credera, I have been able to own my career growth. I am given autonomy and opportunities to stretch myself frequently. I truly can see my impact on the business, which I value as I know that is rare at a company our size (and growing). On that note... the company is going through a season of growth and change... but I believe we're getting ready for some of our best years yet.

Cons

We are learning through some current growing pains what we need to do and what changes we need to make to prepare for scaling the firm.

Advice to Management

As we make plans to expand into new markets and at a faster pace than before, our leaders would be wise to continue to promote more of our current employees so that our company's culture remains strong and the next generation of leaders exhibit the same servant leadership and humility that make this place special.

Credera2019-08-14

August 17, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and glad our culture is one of growth and inspiration for you! We are grateful you are on our team. We appreciate our people's contributions and believe that together we achieve more. We encourage you to continue to share your ideas and thoughts directly with our leadership team so you can be a part of these conversations.

6. "Amazing company"

Current Employee - Principal Architect in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love working for this company. I have been given lots of freedom to pursue different opportunities, and felt fully supported by management.

Cons

Growing very fast. Need more office space.

Credera2019-06-14

June 19, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and so glad you love working at Credera! We are grateful to have you on our team and happy to hear you feel supported by leadership. For any other thoughts or ideas, feel free to reach out to leadership directly, or share your thoughts in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor

"Amazing People and Humble Leadership"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Leadership truly cares about employees, wants to hear their opinions, and humbly lead the firm - Entrepreneurial spirit that empowers employees at every level to dig into things they are passionate about even outside of their assigned client work - Getting to work with smart people who pursue excellence and put others (both clients and fellow employees) before themselves - Growing rapidly with exciting clients... and projects - My coworkers are my real life friends!

Cons

- Many people wear lots of hats at this firm because there are so many opportunities to try new things in order to grow. I see it as more of a pro but this could be a con to some.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!! I'm so excited about our growth opportunities.

Credera2019-04-24

April 28, 2019

Thank you for providing your thoughts and feedback. We are so glad to hear that you feel cared for by leadership, enjoy being able to pursue passion areas here, and are able to call coworkers your friends. For any other thoughts or ideas, feel free to reach out to leadership directly, or share your thoughts in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor. We look forward to many more years with us!

"Great Firm, Great People, Great Culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- smart, caring, growth oriented people - "do the right thing" culture - it is like a high performing team, everyone knows their role is does their best to do their job as effectively as possible - great clients, both local and global

Cons

- not a 9-5 job, if you don't like that, don't apply, you have to be willing to be flexible and actually enjoy your work. clients are paying lots of money for high quality consulting services and some people are cut out for that kind of work or just don't want to do it. save yourself the headache if you aren't performance oriented and don't like making a difference. people who work at credera like to make things... happen. I don't really see this as a con, but couldn't think of anything else.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work. this is an amazing place.

Credera2019-04-23

April 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are so glad to hear how much you enjoy the culture, employees, and client work. We really appreciate your candid thoughts on what motivates our employees and what is takes to really thrive here. For any additional thoughts or feedback, feel free to provide it in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor. We are so thankful to have you in the Credera family and wish many more years with us.

9. "Great people"

Current Employee - Senior Architect in Houston, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company values. Reputation in the industry

Cons

I am new to Credera and one "downside" if at al; is I have not heard anything negative about the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Onboarding process is great. Everyone is helpful and willing to share a wealth of information.

Credera2019-03-01

"Love it"

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

Amazing culture and people!

Cons

Compensation is not competitive.

Credera2018-09-19

September 20, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback and we’re so glad you love working at Credera! For any additional thoughts or feedback, we encourage you to speak directly to someone in leadership, or provide it in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor.

Found 154 reviews