Cover image for Credera

Found 294 of over 320 reviews

4.6
Credera CEO and President  Justin Bell
Justin Bell

What people are saying about Credera

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Credera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Over and above recruitment

Jun 21, 2022 - Managing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very understanding of circumstances - Open and honest at every stage - Very personal and friendly experience - No unnecessary waiting between rounds

Cons

- Couldn't name a single one

Credera Response

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your input! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed our recruiting process, our Talent Acquisition team works diligently to ensure a white-glove experience for every candidate- so it’s amazing to hear you agree! We are so thrilled that you appreciated our transparency, openness, and our efficient timeline. This type of feedback is truly appreciated! Thank you for all that you do at Credera!

2. 5.0

None

Nov 14, 2022 - SM in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture People Leadership None None

Cons

None none none none none

3. Join the Credera team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great firm!

Nov 7, 2022 - Technology Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities, great exposure

Cons

Can't think of too many, great overall.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dallas consultant

Nov 2, 2022 - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture. Work life balance. High profile clients.

Cons

Pay. Lack of Leadership profit sharing.

Continue reading
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Nov 16, 2022 - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Credera's pillars put to action make for a great company culture

Cons

Onboarding not as structured; company could benefit from even more diversity represented on their staff

7. 5.0

Great Company to Start Your Career

Oct 25, 2022 - Technology Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong relationships | Great work-life balance for consulting (40-50 hours) | Many opportunities for growth and certifications | Strong training program for new hires | Great for individuals coming right out of college

Cons

Newer company. Started in 1999, the company is large given how new it is but not the place for you if you want to be part of something that is a 10,000+ employee size

Credera Response

Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear that you have found strong relationships and a great work-life at Credera! Our culture, along with our opportunities for growth plus training for new hires is a direct result of our People's-First mentality! We appreciate your note on our size as a whole. We pride ourselves on embodying a true global-boutique firm. We hope that you find this brings so much value to your role at Credera, and allows you to connect even more with people at our firm! Thank you for all that you do at Credera!

8. 5.0

Overall Awesome

Oct 17, 2022 - Technology Consultant in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible working schedule Great people

Cons

Can sometimes end up on projects you don't like

Credera Response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are ecstatic that you are enjoying our people and our emphasis on work-life balance. We think this is also what makes Credera a great place to work! Thank you for your input on staffing for projects, and we hope that you can talk with your career coach about this, as they want to hear your feedback! Thank you for being a part of what makes Credera great!

9. 4.0

Good balance

Oct 30, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has good WLB and culture

Cons

Benefits could be a little better

Credera Response

Hello, fellow Crederian! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy that you are enjoying our great culture and strong work-life balance! Thank you for your note on our benefits, and our team is constantly reviewing what benefits are best for our employees every year. Thank you for all your hard work!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Passion for boutique culture

Oct 6, 2022 - Chief of Staff in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent opportunities for growth in a company that prioritizes culture and experience

Cons

Tools and systems must continue to mature to keep up with our growth - this is an expected growing pain that I'm confident the leadership team is aware of

Credera Response

Thanks for your feedback! We agree that Credera provides a great growth opportunity, as well as provides an exceptional culture and work environment! Thank you for your input on our tools and systems. As many know, we’re excited to roll out some of our new tools early next year! Thanks for all your contributions to Credera!

11. 5.0

Amazing Place to Work

Oct 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great support through career coaching - amazing opportunities for young consultants - incredible co workers

Cons

- no significant cons that I can think of

Credera Response

Hello and thank you for your input! We’re so happy you receive a lot of support from your Career Coach and leadership. We also agree that Credera can offer great opportunities for growth and learning to all Crederians. Lastly, we couldn’t agree more that our Crederians are incredible teammates!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 294 Reviews
</>Embed

Credera Reviews FAQs

Credera has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 320 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Credera to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Credera employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Credera. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

89% of Credera employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Credera 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Credera to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with Credera Job Seekers