Credible Behavioral Health Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Credible Behavioral Health Software Reviews

Found 121 reviews

3.8
Matthew M Dorman

"The sky's the limit at Credible"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I've been working at Credible a little over a year - my experience has been incredibly positive. I've worked with some cool companies, Credible easily takes the cake. I'll admit, when I first started, I was a bit concerned with some of the negative reviews on Glassdoor that were popping up around that time. My interview experience was very positive and transparent, so I decided to give it a shot - I am incredibly happy...

Cons

If I had to come up with a con, I would probably point towards the metrics and reporting as they can be a little cumbersome. That said, I would equally say that we wouldn't have become an industry leader without them. I've worked with organizations that "fly blind", it typically doesn't work out to well. Understanding where we sit as an organization at any given time is mission critical. So, although it's a bit of...

Advice to Management

Kudos. It's not easy doing what you do. Thanks for protecting the company culture and holding the line on performance - we are a better company for it and most importantly the partners and their patients/clients benefit from it!

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-02-12
  2. "Highly rewarding place to work"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

The longer I work there, the more PTO I'm able to accrue. it's allowed me to take some really cool vacations that wouldn't be possible i i worked somewhere else. Honestly it seems like they're ready to do just about anything to make our lives easier, from more/different snacks, new office supplies, a better chair, whatever. As long as there's a legitimate reason, they're always on top of it. It's pretty awesome.

Cons

Some clients are really difficult to work with. They expect the unachievable just because we have a good reputation, it doesn't make sense to me.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-02-08
  3. "Forward thinking employer"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

- Advanced work that's shaping the industry. - Competitive pay & benefits. - Great rewards for meeting milestones and other accomplishments. - Get to work with talented team full of top industry experts.

Cons

Must be prepared to solve new problems on the fly at any time.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-02-05
  4. "Best job and company ever!"

Current Employee - PSC in Marianna, PA

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Actual team and family environment. Great benefits that you will likely not find anywhere else. Flexibility. Always striving to improve. A company that truly cares about its employees AND its Partners!

Cons

I personally love every aspect of my job!

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-01-28

"Lotss of upward mobility"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

I can't say enough good things about Credible. They told me when I was hired that there would be plenty of opportunities to advance my role, and they were NOT lying. I got my first promotion in about eight months and have gotten several more in the years since. These are great people who care about their employees and rewarding the work they do for the company.

Cons

Sometimes clients will have unrealistic expectations, which can be annoying.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-01-24
  6. "Respectable company"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

Great company - they place the biggest emphasis on building relationships and actually improving lives with the work we do. They founded the company with the intent to help others, and it's obvious that's still true today. It's my favorite aspect - that I know I'm making a difference at my 9 to 5. Great place to work if you care about more than just taking home a paycheck.

Cons

Productivity is monitored and they don't put with tardiness.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-01-17

"Been great since day one"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

I've been with Credible for 5 years now so I figured it's time I left a review. Landing a job with Credible is one of the better things that's happened in my life. They're incredibly generous and caring people who always have our best interests in mind and are always willing to listen as well as act on our problems. I can't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

Not every employee is a team player, but they do a pretty good job of handling issues when they come up.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-01-12
  8. "Thankful for the new leadership"

Pros

I have been part of the company for a couple of years and was surprised at the decision to hire a very experienced manager. This has given a new hope. I am learning and feeling its OK to make a mistake without worrying of being fired.

Cons

The past was not very pleasant but today is different.

Advice to Management

Listen. Don't lose the new talent. Their experience and insights have made our company better.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-01-09
  9. "I love my job, and I love this COMPANY"

Current Employee - Learning and Engagement Facilitator in Rockville, MD

Pros

In my position I have the opportunity to affect not only lives, but the overall perception of Credible. Being given that privilege is not something to be taken lightly. Credible gives you opportunity to interact, to grow, and to develop lives!

Cons

None. None at all.

Advice to Management

Allow the Directors and Managers a little more autonomy. This CAN be the greatest company on EARTH. I mean that. I want all my co-workers to feel the same way I do. We all support the mission, and we all want the ultimate success. Give a little more leeway and watch the culture ebb from any level of perceived negativity, and flow towards that continued greatness!

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-01-03

"Nicest managment I've worked with"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

My favorite aspect of working for these guys is that I know my individual efforts are making a difference in the big scheme of the company. My managers do a great job of highlighting my achievements, which makes a huge difference in terms of making the job feel rewarding. Great place to work.

Cons

They monitor productivity, but I've never been told I wasn't being efficient enough.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-12-29