Credible Behavioral Health Software Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Matthew M Dorman
  1. "Respected name"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

I take pride in working for a renowned name like Credible. In this field, who you work for is almost as important as what you actually accomplish, so this is experience that has really boosted my resume. The actual working conditions are great too, I can't really say I've had any glaring issues here.

Cons

Like I said, no glaring issues. Maybe there could be a better variety of snacks around the office.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-10-24

"Corporate nightmare. Fake reviews used to coverup truths."

Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Health benefits are free but think twice about taking the time off using them. Great employees with great ethics... just not motivated or treated with respect. Parking is free and there is plenty. Don’t let that review over parking fool you.

Cons

PTO Includes any sick days and vacation. Don’t dare be sick or have a sick child. Vacation must be requested 2 weeks out. Any flex time must be put in 7 days prior. Even if you work 20 hours in your first 2 days... don’t ask to take off early that week without having put in the flex time 7 days prior. Weekly “supergraphics” to prove your working every minute of every hour. Recruiting nights go until 11pm sometimes...

Advice to Management

It’s very obvious management does not listen to any advice. People have made suggestions for a better environment and they blow off due to “trust issues”.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-10-26
  3. "A company you can be proud to work for"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

The work is cool enough, but I really appreciate the fact that is committed to their philanthropic and environmental initiatives. it makes my job a lot more enjoyable when I know I'm making a positive impact on the community, even if it is indirect. It seems like we also tend to hire people who feel the same way.

Cons

We innovate a lot, so there's often new stuff to pick up on.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-10-16

"Highly recommend"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

- Really strong company vision & execution of it. - Kind, helpful leadership. - Great client base. - Respected name to work with at any career stage.

Cons

Client expectations are sometimes unrealistically high.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-10-08

"Consistent Fake Reviews!!!"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

None honestly. Especially when you weigh it against the cons.

Cons

Too many to name: 1. Hidden but obvious relationship with #1 & #2. 2. Execs work together to make the cult following 3. No work life balance 4. Irrational work deadlines 5. Smoke screen of "employee focused" initiatives 6. Just too many more to name

Advice to Management

Get new leadership and start over. Rebuild the culture and stop trying to fire those who challenge the narrative. Such a bad company as it is now.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-10-14

"Edible Arrangements"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Remember the day you receive your Edible Arrangement because as you think back to your time there, you will realize it was your best day. It only goes down from there.

Cons

Soon after you finish your orientation, you’ll notice that co-workers disappear and it’s like they never existed because they are never mentioned again. You learn that the turnover is outrageous, about half the company. Everyone seems nice but you quickly learn how unhappy the majority of the staff are because of changing processes and priorities at the whim of the executives. There is no stability at the top. Managers...

Advice to Management

Understand that people of all cultures and ethnic backgrounds can be valuable contributors.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-10-14

"Rewarding work experience"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

The work I have to do can be hard at times, but it's rewarding and they're always looking for hard workers to promote. I've enjoyed earning promotions and feeling like my effort are recognized. The salaries are always fair for what my job responsibilities include, too. I've been really happy with the results I've gotten from the work I've put in here.

Cons

Be prepared to tackle new challenges.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-09-26

"Mixed Feelings"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great health benefits. Great staff, their tireless hiring process is spot on at hiring excellent people. I genuinely enjoyed my time at the office and the work. I chose to leave for a more stable work environment. Offsites are enjoyable.

Cons

High turnover through both voluntary and involuntary decisions. The work atmosphere is great day to day, but there is always a looming threat of another round of firing. Time tracking is excessive.

Advice to Management

Stop tracking meaningless metrics. Create targets that actually enforce behavior towards a goal. The end goal of a metrics shouldn't be green levels.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-09-06

"DO NOT APPLY"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

Health benefits, and snacks ALL THE TIME

Cons

I had no choice but to rank this company a 1 star since 0 is not an option. When looking at this company everything seems all nice and dandy. However, do not make the MISTAKE I did. Make sure to thoroughly read the glassdoor reviews. The REAL reviews will get bombarded by all the FAKE ones posted by upper management so you will have to dig to find the real ones, but trust me it will be well worth it. I only lasted...

Advice to Management

-Learn how to be professional and run a company -Learn how to use your money wisely -Learn that firing people every month will not get you anywhere

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-09-25

"All the positive reviews are fake."

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software

Pros

Great Healthcare insurance and basic benefits.

Cons

Constant firing of people. Micromanagement. Excessive hours. expect 10-12 hour works days. Their working hours is 8:30 to 5:30 so that's the minimum and every second is tracked. Bad culture. Everyone is supposed to be 'nice' but overall that produces a toxic work environment.

Advice to Management

Be normal. You are not clever or smart for your stupid practices. Actually treat people good instead of being 'nice' to them.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2018-09-26