KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Credico Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2021

Found 151 of over 165 reviews

4.3
Credico Chairman Antoine Nohra (no image)
Antoine Nohra
Pros
  • "There are strong employee benefits and the management emphasize on work-life balance(in 9 reviews)

• "Great place to work, great people(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Your success is determined by the amount of hard work you put in(in 8 reviews)

• "Working with clients who sell their products through door to door or retail sales(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Friendly and inspirational team! Driven by a desire to work together

Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Clear responsibilities, I’m fully aware of my role's requirements. Transparency and emotional openness, friendly colleagues – they supported me in one of my greatest challenges – managing my career and my family. The company provides good opportunities for learning (on-line training, mentorship). I've obtained new skills and have the opportunity to work with an incredibly professional people. Competitive salary, good benefits, flexible working arrangements.

Cons

Nothing to mention, I'm particularly happy to work at Credico.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

I’m grateful for the success I have reaped by working here.

Jul 16, 2021 - Software Engineer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

One thing I can say about Credico is that the team spirit is very strong here. This is despite the diversity in employees’ backgrounds. This is a company where mutual respect is evident. Not only were my technical skills developed but my interpersonal skills as well. I also like it that, being in software development, I’m given an opportunity to leave a legacy that the company and our clients will use for many years to come. That alone makes my time here worthwhile, more than what they pay me – but they are very good in that aspect too. It’s also very obvious that Management values its employees. They allows us to work from home which makes a balanced life possible for each of us. Other Benefits: 401(k), Dental / Medical / Vision insurance, Disability insurance

Cons

Agility is needed. You must be a quick-thinker.

Continue reading
    3. 5.0

International Career Opportunities

Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

• Strong corporate values that seem to be ingrained in each employee. • Visionary Management Team that is open-minded and united. • Apart from our US headquarters, we have offices in Canada, South Africa, and UK so there’s a chance to be assigned in these countries, an opportunity I find very exciting and motivating. • Positive, respectful company that uplifts not only employees but also the surrounding communities. I find it amazing how the company was able to maintain a family culture despite being a big company. The closeness of the friendships born here is enduring, pretty much like this 30-year old company. • Mentoring culture – The company really invests in professional skills development. • Pay and perks are great. If you work hard, you will be rewarded. No qualms about it. Bonus is given yearly.

Cons

You must adapt quickly to change. I think this is one of the secrets why this 30-year old company is still growing exponentially. They actually do not just have a reactive stance to change. Most of the time, they are even the ones who cause change. And for this, I’m extremely proud to be part of this company.

Continue reading
    4. 5.0

Amazing work culture

Jul 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely happy with the work conditions and people I get to work with every day. They are ready to share their knowledge and experience. This has helped me realize my potential and become a better contributor to the team. No micromanagement. Trusting environment where everybody is allowed to work independently and take charge of their career.

Cons

You must be prepared to learn and adapt to changing market conditions

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good support for career success.

Jun 11, 2021 - Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative environment, the most highly qualified professional team, good mentors. I very much enjoy learning, and my role not only requires that I consistently learn, but that I think strategically. The company provides excellent opportunities for professional development. There’s so much diversity in my work. In my day-to-day, I appreciate work flexibility and the company’s culture. It is crucial for me to really live, learn and grow.

Cons

Demanding space. I must think ahead and commit to what is important, it’s a constant effort really. Time management and measured, systematic approach is the best solution to achieve work life effectiveness.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

I love the diversity of projects and wellbeing support.

May 26, 2021 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting projects. Every working day brings something new. I like the way that Credico is taking the lead in encouraging staff in a good way, supporting employees, providing additional protection during the pandemic, helping people to successfully integrate their work and private lives. • Good communication with the management • Remote training and mentorship, with every day you grow a bit and, with that growth, you can take on more complex tasks. • Opportunities for professional development. • Good remuneration, benefits are also very important for me.

Cons

Work from home was not easy from the beginning. No problem now, I have a to-do list for each day to make sure I'm keeping up with my work.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great place to be!

Jul 19, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, culture, office, clients, team culture.

Cons

none come to mind for now,

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Decent work place, I am well on my way.

May 11, 2021 - Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team of talented employees, the atmosphere of trust and open communication. The company provides good support and protection, health, safety and wellbeing of the staff are absolute priority. One of the most enjoyable things for me is the opportunity for professional development. My short term/long term career development plans are approved by the management, the amount of personalized attention, guidance and support is impressive. Good compensation, more than just salary. Benefits package: flexible work hours, bonuses and commissions, PTO, health insurance.

Cons

We are working from home where we can, (due to the pandemic) and our team separation is not good for me.

9. 5.0

Secure Future

Apr 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

My marketing knowhow was greatly sharpened, not only on the soft side but also on the technical side. Majority of the staff are relatively young and it’s refreshing to have young blood in the company – we think outside the box all the time. There is an abundance of unique ideas on how to keep the company growing. Expect to travel on the job because Credico has other offices apart from its US headquarters. But, we also have non-work company outings that are both relaxing and productive.

Cons

None that has not already been resolved.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Our culture and our benefits are what set Credico apart!

May 4, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here is so friendly, and it's great to work on such a wide variety of projects. Credico is not only a great place to work but a great place to learn and reach your professional potential. Good training, coaching and support. The management supports personal growth and development of the staff. Here, I work, and I’m encouraged to create my own career. Work-life balance, flexible ways of working, good compensation and company’s benefits.

Cons

It’s okay, no cons for now.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Reviews