KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Credico Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2022

Found 220 of over 238 reviews

4.3
Credico Chairman Antoine Nohra (no image)
Antoine Nohra

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are nice and always willing to help you(in 21 reviews)
  • "class and benefits are excellent.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Excellent training, works with big clients, employees have the scope to grow within the company.(in 10 reviews)
  • "When I first joined Credico, I was initially working on one of our internal systems, after several months I was fortunate enough to travel several times to work in collaboration with an awesome team of our professional people from other offices.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Collaborative colleagues, we’re always kind of tag(in 9 reviews)
Cons
  • "The money isn't great due to the fact it's commission only job if you can't make the sales you wont make money.(in 9 reviews)
  • "long hours plus delay in payments(in 7 reviews)
  • "To make more money anywhere you need to work longer days.(in 5 reviews)
  • "salary wasn't too high for my experience(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Veteran Status

This rating reflects the overall rating of Credico and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Dynamic team environment

Sep 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, work with large clients. The management team is wonderful, it’s a well-structured company with clear policies and procedures. It’s a large workload and there’s never a dull day, it’s been great experience, I’ve grown a lot professionally.

Cons

Expected to hit the ground running, must be able to adapt and learn quickly.

2. 5.0

High Point

Aug 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career growth opportunity where I got to harness my leadership skills. I’m friends with my colleagues and have reached the point where we go past our differences to make sure each project is a success, to make sure that clients are happy. And that’s a pretty high point, if you ask me. People here are kindhearted and respectful. Everybody has a say in process improvement. Even the smallest contribution is appreciated. And even the people from the lowest levels are recognized.

Cons

Multilayered organization. Promotion takes time. But it does happen.

Continue reading
  3. 5.0

Creative technology company

Sep 15, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Has been great work experience and an excellent opportunity to learn more about global marketing. Large work volume with top-level clientele. There was great on-boarding and I’ve been lucky to have gotten great mentoring as well.

Cons

I haven’t seen anything significant.

4. 5.0

Innovative company

Sep 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very innovative company, I’ve been enjoying learning the industry and it’s an exciting company to be growing with. Hard work is recognized and rewarded, you’re actually valued for how productive you are and it creates a positive atmosphere.

Cons

I haven’t experienced any so far.

5. 5.0

360-degree experience.

Jul 26, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

• A good place to gain a wholistic experience in marketing and sales. • Established company with 31 years of serving a global clientele. I look forward to the time when I will be given the opportunity to work in our other offices abroad (Canada, UK, South Africa). • Healthy (non-toxic) culture with a wonderful support system within. • I did not only learn technical skills but soft skills as well, especially in the area of client service. • Youthful and energetic coworkers. • Pay and perks inspire loyalty (401k, Bonuses, and Dental / Disability / Medical / Vision insurance).

Cons

Multiple tasks. Need to work long hours sometimes.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0

Encouraging environment

Aug 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative company, there was great training when I started and there’s good communication and transparency among management. I’ve been lucky enough to have been given a lot of one-on-one time and mentoring from upper management and have already grown a lot professionally.

Cons

I haven’t experienced any so far.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Values my contribution and supports my growth.

Jun 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good conditions: comfortable amount to work - highly beneficial for my personal life; friendly colleagues, people with the utmost thoughtfulness and professionalism, support and encouragement between the team members. I feel very pleased to work with people that treat projects as if they were their own, are motivated and take pride in what they do. Training is available, I’m thoroughly enjoying picking up the new skills. The company supports professional development, in my experience my development has been driven by my leaders, who have always been willing to drive and guide me in my projects.

Cons

It was not possible to relax for the first two weeks, I've been trying to make the best of my induction and learn as much as possible - it was pretty exciting.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

There is so much support and good compensation

Aug 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive place to work. Great company that moves fast and my performance is rewarded, the potential for growth is substantial. I enjoy the work; the management is very supportive and consistently strives for improvement. Good salary/benefits.

Cons

Challenging sales targets, but currently I have no cons

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

A totally unique approach to the work process.

May 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Finally, I have landed in a company with caring leaders, supportive teamwork, and good compensation after years of unsatisfied employment. Let me elaborate further on the things that astonish me about Credico. • Superb teamwork – personally, one thing that I look forward to in a job is the type of team that I will be in. And in this company, I have a wonderful set of colleagues that open to help. • Effective Leaders – I had been in companies wherein leaders only lead, but here, they are strategic members of the team. They are also contributors, collaborators, and mentors. • Strong work ethics – one thing that I can be proud of about this company is that the ethical foundation is strong and practiced by the heads and the employees. Thus, we all grow healthy in the working place.

Cons

At times, I get into conflicts with other members, but I know that I have some short temper. It is more of my battle though.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing colleagues who are great at what they do.

Jul 7, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful atmosphere, smart, motivated people where everyone can make a difference. Credico is a great place to work because the product is cutting-edge and the people are collaborative. Pretty open company with learning support, knowledge sharing and good communication. Good pay and benefits, flexibility. We have a strong culture of learning and growth, prioritization of diversity in the workplace, and I experience consistent support.

Cons

I started my work with admittedly nice folks but with very little experience. It was frustrating.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 220 Reviews

Credico Reviews FAQs

Credico has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 238 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Credico to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Credico employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Credico. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

82% of Credico employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Credico 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Credico to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with Credico Job Seekers