Credico Employee Reviews about "credico"

Updated Dec 1, 2021

Found 39 of over 220 reviews

4.2
Credico Chairman Antoine Nohra (no image)
Antoine Nohra

16 Comments

Advertising

115.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Credico~586840
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are nice and always willing to help you(in 19 reviews)
  • "class and benefits are excellent.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Great team to work for with a supportive management team you can trust and rely on.(in 10 reviews)
  • "The management is also dedicated to providing a quality working condition where the workforce thrives and succeeds.(in 10 reviews)
  • "• Remote training and mentorship, with every day you grow a bit and, with that growth, you can take on more complex tasks.(in 9 reviews)
Cons
  • "The money isn't great due to the fact it's commission only job if you can't make the sales you wont make money.(in 9 reviews)
  • "To make more money anywhere you need to work longer days.(in 6 reviews)
  • "long hours plus delay in payments(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Veteran Status

This rating reflects the overall rating of Credico and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "credico"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Everyone here truly has a voice.

Dec 1, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

What makes Credico unique is its listening culture. The extent to which feedback and ideas from all levels are taken into consideration is unlike anything I've ever seen before. I like the projects I am given to complete without someone managing everything I do. The bonus and employee support programs are amazing. The enormous amount of energy and resources devoted to staff review, evaluation, training and coaching combined with the transparent process for progressing in ones career, make Credico a place where everyone truly has the opportunity to succeed.

Cons

Strict deadlines, actually I prefer to just get stuff done on my own time and schedule, but this is not possible here.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company that cares, my driven and tenacious work is well paid.

Nov 22, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Credico I appreciate a culture of professional development, work-life balance and health protection. The company is focused on performance and quality. Knowing that the most important thing to do is the right and ethical choice, makes me feel good about my work here. People approach their work with a sense of mission. The impact we have goes beyond performance and profits; we have the opportunity to truly impact people's lives for the better. Managers are open for communication and supportive, great options to achieve personal / professional development. Really appreciate our performance planning for my professional growth.

Cons

I look at our team activity system (currently remote) and think there's so much we can do after the pandemic.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Flexibility and powerful influence toward professional development.

Nov 6, 2021 - Marketing Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, the company supports culture of collaboration, innovation, and work-life balance. The diverse background of experience and industry expertise elevates our daily work to a very high level. It's great to work together on intense, fast-paced and relevant projects in an environment where team spirit and communication at eye level count for so much. And the icing on the cake - work flexibility, that gives me more time to devote to my young son and recharge my batteries.

Cons

I don’t know, my work doesn't break my personal life and I just do whatever I need to do. I am okay now, and my work at Credico is one of the best things that ever happened to me.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Strong empathy and support, that really drives a lot.

Oct 14, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Credico created workplace in which everyone has an opportunity to work, learn and contribute. Our team is working together successfully, experienced leadership, supportive colleagues, good communication - independent initiatives are welcomed. I appreciate the opportunity to participate and contribute, and to be valued for my skills. Safe work practices, when the coronavirus pandemic hit, the company diverted its full attention to preventive actions in order to work safe and stay connected.

Cons

We have to review some internal procedures, there are definitely things that we disagree on, and we just need to develop a simplified set of standards, as a tool for improving remote communication.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

The place I was looking for!

Aug 17, 2021 - Corporate Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive culture. The vision of Credico is to inspire employees to move forward. Our management encourages skill development and formulates proposals for developing new strategies on the workplace. Good care for employee’s wellbeing, health protection measures, guidance documents and safe working instructions are in place. There is also good benefits package, including health insurance. Salary is competitive and with annual revision.

Cons

You can expect high workload. Some work and life balance improvements are still being requested.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Collaborative, fast-paced working and great career advancement!

Aug 6, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really supportive team, friendly and understanding. The high-energy environment at Credico supports diverse skills and continuous learning. Strong set of standards and procedures, clear requirements. The company implemented personalized development programs, caring for individual employee needs (professional development and promotional policies). Flexible working time, good pay.

Cons

This year has been so challenging in so many ways, but despite the fact I work remotely I feel motivated and supported. Everyone here goes the extra mile, actually that is something that inspires me.

7. 5.0

Meaningful work and Great colleagues

Jul 28, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic team, open-minded and very welcoming atmosphere. I work with an awesome group of people, who are not only great at their jobs, but very supportive. There’s a lot of discussions, open communication, and transparency at the workplace. People-first approach: flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home, learning and professional development support. The best part about Credico is that the learning never stops. Compensation is good enough.

Cons

The working environment is very dynamic. We do not stand still, doing things the way they have been done before. But, on a positive note, I think it’s helping me tremendously.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Friendly and inspirational team! Driven by a desire to work together

Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear responsibilities, I’m fully aware of my role's requirements. Transparency and emotional openness, friendly colleagues – they supported me in one of my greatest challenges – managing my career and my family. The company provides good opportunities for learning (on-line training, mentorship). I've obtained new skills and have the opportunity to work with an incredibly professional people. Competitive salary, good benefits, flexible working arrangements.

Cons

Nothing to mention, I'm particularly happy to work at Credico.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

I’m grateful for the success I have reaped by working here.

Jul 16, 2021 - Software Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

One thing I can say about Credico is that the team spirit is very strong here. This is despite the diversity in employees’ backgrounds. This is a company where mutual respect is evident. Not only were my technical skills developed but my interpersonal skills as well. I also like it that, being in software development, I’m given an opportunity to leave a legacy that the company and our clients will use for many years to come. That alone makes my time here worthwhile, more than what they pay me – but they are very good in that aspect too. It’s also very obvious that Management values its employees. They allows us to work from home which makes a balanced life possible for each of us. Other Benefits: 401(k), Dental / Medical / Vision insurance, Disability insurance

Cons

Agility is needed. You must be a quick-thinker.

Continue reading
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love the diversity of projects and wellbeing support.

May 26, 2021 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting projects. Every working day brings something new. I like the way that Credico is taking the lead in encouraging staff in a good way, supporting employees, providing additional protection during the pandemic, helping people to successfully integrate their work and private lives. • Good communication with the management • Remote training and mentorship, with every day you grow a bit and, with that growth, you can take on more complex tasks. • Opportunities for professional development. • Good remuneration, benefits are also very important for me.

Cons

Work from home was not easy from the beginning. No problem now, I have a to-do list for each day to make sure I'm keeping up with my work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Reviews