Credico Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated Sep 23, 2021

Found 13 of over 220 reviews

4.2
Credico Chairman Antoine Nohra (no image)
Antoine Nohra

16 Comments

Advertising

115.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Credico~586840
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are nice and always willing to help you(in 19 reviews)
  • "Corporate benefits (401k match, pto, health care package, commuter benefits, etc.) are on par with much larger/prestigious companies.(in 11 reviews)
  • "Excellent training, works with big clients, employees have the scope to grow within the company.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Great team to work for with a supportive management team you can trust and rely on.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Everyone is nice and the management is great and very friendly.(in 10 reviews)
Cons
  • "Completely commission only realistically you are not earning more than £300(in 8 reviews)
  • "long hours plus delay in payments(in 7 reviews)
  • "To make more money anywhere you need to work longer days.(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Veteran Status

This rating reflects the overall rating of Credico and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Superb company directing employees to success and career growth

Dec 4, 2020 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I will start this by saying that the best perks that I ever received while working here is the life and work balance that is genuine. The management is also dedicated to providing a quality working condition where the workforce thrives and succeeds. Apart from this, we also benefit from the competitive salary, great training provided by the company, welcoming work environment, hard work, and dedication is very much appreciated. It is also very important to note how dedicated and how hands-on the CEO is. We also get a good employee reward/bonus program that also serves as compensation for good employee performance.

Cons

I do not have any complaints or even close to cons to put here. I think working for this company is a great opportunity that I would not want to miss!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Hard work

Sep 23, 2021 - Corporate Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning Fast paced Mentorship

Cons

Long hours Hard work No base pay

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Forward looking, lots of potential

Oct 31, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rewarding and productive work experience. You can learn a lot by working here. Excellent opportunity for those who would like to start a career in sales and marketing. The office is generally laid back and stress free. You get to meet a lot of people and build your network. People skills and excellent work ethics. Pick up some new skills you can apply to any job. Enjoy work/life balance - lots of flexibility, work at home and other company perks.

Cons

Your success is determined by the amount of hard work you put in.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent Company with Engaged Leadership, True Family Atmosphere, and a Great Vision for the Future

Apr 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Credico for almost five years. It was my first professional job out of college, outside of internships. In that time, there was so much that I learned, and I owe everything from reading and building quantitative data, to building rapport and relationships with stakeholders, to asking the tough questions and thinking logically and critically, to Credico. Aside from a plethora of transferrable skills that you learn here, the people that you work with are in a class of their own. Within days, you feel less like colleagues and more like a family.. You’ll know almost immediately that the amount of talent in this place is astronomical. You can feel comfortable knowing that you have the support to aid you in anything you are falling behind on or when you are out. . If you’re new, the monthly mixers are a great opportunity to get to know everyone. The company offers generous paid time off, 401K, and health benefits. Hard work is recognized and rewarded and because the company is growing rapidly, opportunity and professional growth are abundant

Cons

Not many cons to speak of, but if I had to pick one, it would be that the work/life balance can sometimes swing back and forth depending on the day. There are days where you will not get everything done and either work in the evenings or on weekends, but this doesn’t happen often.

3 people found this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Dear reviewer, Thank you for leaving us a review. We put a lot of effort into instilling a community-centric company culture, and we are glad you have had a positive experience with us. - Credico HR.

5. 5.0

To Infinity and Beyond Expectation

May 29, 2018 - Data Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can't say enough great things about this company. I have been treated as a valued employee from the first day I walked into the office until now. The very first week in my new position the company brought in a technology consulting firm to teach the business intelligence department a new software; my colleagues and I participated in valuable training sessions where we acquired new skills in data visualization. This was the first time in my professional career that a company I worked for provided on-the-job training for a widely used platform in my field of data analytics. This was important to me because many companies will say they intend to make fundamental changes to the way it runs its business, but Credico followed through on its promise. That level of credibility reinforced why I decided to work for this company among many other reasons. Do you ever walk through your office and the people who work there who you probably should know by now, walk right past you as if they didn't even realize you existed? If you like working at a smaller company with welcoming, easy-going people who know your name, then Credico is that place. Having been here for a short period of time I've already received kudos for my progress as an employee. Every day you come into the office you are appreciated and I can speak from experience that your hard work is acknowledged. For instance, the account managers that I work with will occasionally request that minor changes be made to a sales report and after I make them, they'll personally come and thank me. They don't have to do it, but it really does mean a lot. You need game changers in your corner if you want to succeed as a company and Credico does not lack visionaries focused on taking this business to a new level. I know this because one of the worst mistakes any company can make is lacking transparency. Go to any Glassdoor review for any poorly received company and what seems to be the common theme of disgruntled employees is lack of transparency. Credico solves this problem without even realizing it by fostering an environment of clear communication where everyone knows what's happening within the business. And lastly, because I'm running out of room for all these pros.. The CEO/founder was not only gracious enough to buy the staff lunch, but despite his otherwise busy schedule, he took the time to sit and eat with us. I'll never forget that. Other pros worth mentioning: Benefits are top notch. No micro-management. The people here love giving back to the community.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I believe in dressing up every day of the week including on Fridays! But Credico has a Smart Casual attire, which is what a lot of companies these days have in place.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

A very hard but very rewarding career.

Jan 20, 2015 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, pay is actually good (despite other reviews) you just have to be good at this job. Ladder to success is based on performance. About to open my own business through them.

Cons

Again this job is definitely not for everyone, but those who can do it successfully are indeed rewarded. You have to be willing to put in lots of hours and hard work to become a leader.

5 people found this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Dear reviewer, Thank you for leaving us a review, your feedback has been noted. We put a lot of effort into ensuring our team has an enjoyable work environment, and we are glad you’ve had a positive experience with us. - Credico HR.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It's all about the money and not the people here

May 5, 2017 - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The 401K matching policy for employees.

Cons

At the end of the day, the focus is not on employee growth or happiness. Here the focus is all on the offices that Credico contracts with. Account Managers here deal with huge amounts of verbal, psychological abuse, and fraudulent behavior. The employees here care about eachother, but that never helps since nobody on that level has any power. Upper management seldom give account manager the benefit of the doubt. You come in at 7:30pm, eat lunch at your desk and leave at 6pm and still receive very little gratitude. This is not the company if you wish to receive kudos for hard work. There are also few opportunities for advancement here.

7 people found this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Dear reviewer, Thank you for leaving a review. Credico brokers face-to-face sales services on behalf of its clients by contracting local independent sales offices worldwide. These are independently owned and operated sales and marketing firms. Working at Credico Corporate is separate from the work of these independent sales offices. We believe this review reflects an independent sales office, and not the work environment of Credico. We would encourage and support you in following up your complaint with them directly. Let us know if we can assist you in any way. - Credico HR.

8. 2.0

Waste of Time

Jul 16, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meeting different people from all walks of life. Team members are friendly and positive

Cons

Since you are encouraged to work like your life literally depended on it; so call performance based jobs is the lie they spread. They tell you that you will be rewarded for your hard work with 'trips' and you want to make sure that you are on those trips.

8 people found this review helpful

Dear reviewer,

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Still Hesitant

Nov 23, 2014 - Field Sales Representative in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work there right now, I'm young and I'm moving at a rapid pace. The pros is that the manager really does care about me. He wants me to do the best I can and really pushes me when I need it. He's super fun to be around and encourages me a lot. I believe for personal-growth is attainable but it takes a lot of hard work. They had two forms of payment as an independent worker and one with the company. I chose the independent one for my sake.

Cons

The independent salary was taken off. The head office just looks at the below as a number or an employer that is either making them money or not. I was a bit late for a few days on account of health issues but I was told if I told the Head Office they would not care. Legally I can file something for that. There is no job security or types of insurance they give to you.

10. 5.0

The truth

Feb 25, 2017 - Crew Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are a hard working person, with big goals and wanting to be above avarega, perfect opportunity to show and realise to yourself if you really do. 95% of the world are unwealthy for a reason - 5% are not, for the reason being they see a bigger picture and are able to do whatever it takes to progress and achieve their goals. Pros: • Discipline building •Job skills •Personal skills •Work ethic •Product knowledge •sales techniques •great experience •great people

Cons

•hard work •takes a lot of effort •changes your attitude towards yourself, family, and the whole surrounding environment to better view (sarcasm)

8 people found this review helpful