Credico Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 22, 2021

Found 21 of over 220 reviews

4.2
Credico Chairman Antoine Nohra (no image)
Antoine Nohra

16 Comments

Advertising

115.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Credico~586840
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are nice and always willing to help you(in 19 reviews)
  • "class and benefits are excellent.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Great team to work for with a supportive management team you can trust and rely on.(in 10 reviews)
  • "The management is also dedicated to providing a quality working condition where the workforce thrives and succeeds.(in 10 reviews)
  • "• Remote training and mentorship, with every day you grow a bit and, with that growth, you can take on more complex tasks.(in 9 reviews)
Cons
  • "The money isn't great due to the fact it's commission only job if you can't make the sales you wont make money.(in 9 reviews)
  • "To make more money anywhere you need to work longer days.(in 6 reviews)
  • "long hours plus delay in payments(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Veteran Status

This rating reflects the overall rating of Credico and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company that cares, my driven and tenacious work is well paid.

Nov 22, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Credico I appreciate a culture of professional development, work-life balance and health protection. The company is focused on performance and quality. Knowing that the most important thing to do is the right and ethical choice, makes me feel good about my work here. People approach their work with a sense of mission. The impact we have goes beyond performance and profits; we have the opportunity to truly impact people's lives for the better. Managers are open for communication and supportive, great options to achieve personal / professional development. Really appreciate our performance planning for my professional growth.

Cons

I look at our team activity system (currently remote) and think there's so much we can do after the pandemic.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Flexibility and powerful influence toward professional development.

Nov 6, 2021 - Marketing Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, the company supports culture of collaboration, innovation, and work-life balance. The diverse background of experience and industry expertise elevates our daily work to a very high level. It's great to work together on intense, fast-paced and relevant projects in an environment where team spirit and communication at eye level count for so much. And the icing on the cake - work flexibility, that gives me more time to devote to my young son and recharge my batteries.

Cons

I don’t know, my work doesn't break my personal life and I just do whatever I need to do. I am okay now, and my work at Credico is one of the best things that ever happened to me.

3. 5.0

Great Experience in Business Development

Sep 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global company with clients from all over. Love the dynamism in the company and the positive attitude of the people here. I like my role because I initiate strategies that the company should take. It’s challenging but also very fulfilling. And I like it that our data-rich platform helps me do this. Hybrid set-up makes work-life balance possible. Salary is above industry level and the benefits are outstanding (401k, Commuter benefits, Dental / Disability / Medical / Vision insurance)

Cons

I can’t think of any more cons at this point. A lot has changed for the better since we exited start-up mode. We are more organized now and have gone past the proverbial growing pains.

4. 5.0

Encouraging Culture

Oct 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment. Company of go-getters who are more than willing to mentor you. Even Management’s guidance and presence is directly felt. There are systems in place to make us operate efficiently but still, the culture allows for ideas on improvement. Hybrid work arrangement makes work / life balance possible. Training is top-class and benefits are excellent. This is a company that is truly deserving of its “Great Place to Work” award.

Cons

Overlapping deadlines. Time management skills is a must.

Continue reading
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Having people you can learn from is invaluable!

Sep 22, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional and friendly team is what I enjoy the most. My colleagues are experts, very supportive and with a great sense of humor. Everyone is ready to work harder and longer in case of need, amazing examples of strength, resilience and teamwork I've ever seen in my career. The company is focused to create the best work conditions possible in times of hardship. There have been a few fundamental changes to our health & safety procedures with additional health benefits and protection. Good training options, so far, I’ve already gained valuable experience.

Cons

Work is full of unexpected twists and turns both, good and bad, work-life balance is not always achievable.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

I am very hopeful for the future!

Feb 16, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comfortable, safe, modern workplace. The company’s structure and corporate culture are both strong. Support from the management to enhance our services and service delivery capability. Practical guidance to the staff, regular meetings with discussions of our objectives, performance and the process improvements. My colleagues are very capable, valuable and reliable people. We are working hard to meet the ever-increasing needs of our clients in the current challenging circumstances. Work-life balance, I have never found my work a strain. The company provides good support for the staff: opportunities for learning and building strength through training, flexible working hours, work from home policy, PTO for vacation, sickness and personal reasons, paid wellness program. Salary is competitive, bonuses and decent benefits package including: 401k, health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, discount ticket services, paid business expenses.

Cons

No cons during my lifetime with the company. To me, it’s the right place to work.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Our culture and our benefits are what set Credico apart!

May 4, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here is so friendly, and it's great to work on such a wide variety of projects. Credico is not only a great place to work but a great place to learn and reach your professional potential. Good training, coaching and support. The management supports personal growth and development of the staff. Here, I work, and I’m encouraged to create my own career. Work-life balance, flexible ways of working, good compensation and company’s benefits.

Cons

It’s okay, no cons for now.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

I found my career path here!

Mar 4, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comprehensive onboarding process. Good operation, health and safety management, work culture of collaboration and support. Nice office, an engaging environment, comfortable workplace. Friendly and dedicated team. Work-life balance: flexible working hours, work from home, part-time work, wellness support (paid by the company). Wide opportunities for personal development, excellent In-house training and external training options are available. Good salary, benefits package and performance based bonuses.

Cons

Starting a new job is never easy, so you need some extra miles for learning and development.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Anticipating high growth rate through experience, partnership, sales, and dedication

Feb 25, 2021 - Sales in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Connect with international brands and be part of the team that assists them get sales-boosting initiatives - Work-life balance, superb benefits, great reward system, well-maintained collaboration, and united team members - The workspace is updated, cozy, ergonomic, and encourages good working habits - Open and effective communication - One of a kind ma

Cons

As promising as the company is, I have no cons to add here.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Corporate Office is Great Place to Work

Jan 13, 2021 - Commissions Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate benefits (401k match, pto, health care package, commuter benefits, etc.) are on par with much larger/prestigious companies. Work life balance is really good, with office hours from 8-5, people almost entirely stick to that, with Fridays off at 3:30. The culture is solid with nice and supportive management. The Chicago office is in a great location for commuting by train.

Cons

Small company can mean less room for advancement than at a larger company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews