Found 671 of over 699 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Benefits and discounts everywhere." (in 79 reviews)
- "Good pay and can construct your own schedule" (in 49 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great" (in 46 reviews)
- "Company boasts a listening culture and backs this up by showing what they are doing to address employee concerns." (in 44 reviews)
- "Very corporate but people are great." (in 36 reviews)
- "Poor Management" (in 20 reviews)
- "They will know a manager is a problem and let them contiue in their position." (in 15 reviews)
- "Upper management is also receptive to feedback and suggestions." (in 9 reviews)
- "micro management, pay, favoritism, management," (in 7 reviews)
- "Jon is a awful supervisor and does nothing but micro manage and pick" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Credit Acceptance and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 13, 2023Market Area ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGreenwood, SC
Good base pay, benefits with retirement and health are very good. Great work life balance.
Lot of driving. Higher expectations earlier in the role than anticipated.
- 2.0Aug 29, 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSouthfield, MI
Recently hired new product, marketing and technology leadership talent - C-suite to directors. This combined with new CEO is breathing innovation, urgency and alignment into the organization.
With such a new leadership team, leaders are highly focused on their own well-being and not focused on their teams as they storm, norm and form. In time, this will likely level out, but for now expect little support from your leaders, fast changing priorities, and constantly changing performance expectations.3
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Please DM me if so! Acuity insurance SAS Edward Jones Wegmans Food Markets Inc Camden CHG Healthcare Baker Hughes Scripps Health Marriott International Hilton Hyatt Hotels Corporation CarMax Cisco Arnold & Porter General Mills Meridian Wellstar Health System Inc. Nordstrom Starbucks Workday Rocket Mortgage, LLC Orrick Cooley LLP Plante Moran Intuit Red Hat Dropbox genentech Synchrony Credit Acceptance Goldman Sachs HubSpot Oliver Wyman
Credit Acceptance Reviews FAQs
Credit Acceptance has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 699 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Credit Acceptance to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
75% of Credit Acceptance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Credit Acceptance 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.