Cover image for Credit Repair Cloud

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 23 of over 25 reviews

4.9
Credit Repair Cloud CEO Daniel Rosen (no image)
Daniel Rosen

70 Comments

Tech

468.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Credit Repair Cloud~2506184
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Open-Minded Culture Focused On Improving

Jan 18, 2022 - User Researcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Honestly, this is the first time I've felt that my HR (People Ops Team) genuinely cares about every member and goes out of their way to go above and beyond to take care of them. - Leadership is very open-minded. Yes, they have their ways but they aren't married to them and always look to improve. - Very supportive of individuals pursuing education in their fields. - The CEO is incredibly passionate about the actual service his product provides and that passion spills into the rest of the company. - You get paid market value. - Profit sharing is nice.

Cons

- It's still a startup so if you're coming here, fully expect that there are things not put into place yet

2. 4.0

Claims

Jun 10, 2022 - Claims Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have worked with other companies with finance , credit repair and claims for over 20 years.

Cons

some systems are different and may take longer to understand

3. Join the Credit Repair Cloud team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Decision I've Made Since Transitioning to Working Remotely

Sep 8, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is AMAZING. I have never worked in a company with such dedication in making their employees' lives better not only financially, but physically and mentally. Even though I am working remotely, which is thousands of miles away from the headquarters, I don't feel as if there's a distance between my co-workers. Everyone genuinely cares for each other's performance and well-being. My managers are compassionate and understanding. They will trust in your abilities and will not, in any way, micromanage you and your work. For once, I do not dread going to work, and I have the company's pro-employee culture to thank for that.

Cons

As much as I want to give one, I could not think of anything given the amount of flexibility the company gives to their employees.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been full-time at Credit Repair Cloud for over a year and it's been a good experience. I'm fully remote, work with really nice and talented coworkers, and have benefits that would be difficult to find at most other companies. Plus, we have an active commitment to diversity and inclusion. I enjoy working amongst all types of people from all around the world and know that our commitment is making Credit Repair Cloud an inclusive place to work for everyone.

Cons

At first it was a challenge adjusting to my full-time position. But since I joined Credit Repair Cloud has greatly improved their onboarding process.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

A place to change lives and earn a living at the same time!

Sep 3, 2021 - Senior Director of Finance in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company's mission is to change lives. That includes the lives of its employees. A great amount of energy is directed at supporting and developing employees. Great place to work if you are self- directed and thrive on taking initiative and collaborating with others.

Cons

Its a remote first company, so if you need in-person interaction will your colleagues, it won't be a good fit.

7. 5.0

A Company Who LOVES Their Employees

Mar 8, 2019 - Customer Service Manager in Redlands, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture - The company strives on creating an amazing culture for all employees. This includes management being very transparent with the whole team and caring for the feedback from all employees. Perks - On the first of each month, we all receive a gift card to a store of our choosing. Amazing Customers - Credit Repair Cloud is a SaaS and our customers are people who run credit repair companies. It is really neat to help people who are making so many people's lives better! As we are working more on creating a company culture, I am sure you will see more pros from other team members as creating a culture is something we are actively working on.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any and I have been working here for 4 years.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that is more like a family.

Jan 2, 2020 - Subject Matter Expert in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ok so, here's the truth of it. I've been here for a little over 6 months and I absolutely LOVE IT! Nothing but great things to say about the company, the people and the product. - Have you ever heard of a software company that puts helping people in front of profits or strives to truly change lives and make dreams come true? - Did you ever work for a company that treats you like family? - Ever experience a culture that is inclusive, friendly, welcoming, open to ideas and safe to openly speak your mind about anything? Welcome to Credit Repair Cloud! I work 100% remote from my home office as do many of the large team who are sprinkled all over the globe. We wake up with one mission - how can we change lives for the better? Sounds crazy, until you experience it. Management is hands on. These are brilliant people, like next level genius smart. Not only does the CEO, VP, CTO, Director and the entire staff ALL participate in our daily huddle and regular meetings - they make themselves personally available at a moments notice regardless of your title. My immediate supervisor Ikey is an amazing human being. She brings out the best in me and makes sure the gears keep turning. These are the type of people you want to work with. I'd also like to say that in my time here, I have yet to have a negative incident with my peers or with management. There is no gossip. You are given plenty of freedom as long as you get your job done. I am always treated with respect, my ideas and feedback are always taken into consideration and I feel a trajectory of only moving up in this innovative, fast paced organization. This company truly has changed my outlook on not only my career but also my life. I hope to be here until I retire. If you are lucky enough to be hired, you will understand what I mean.

Cons

N/A - Can't think of anything negative.

9. 5.0

Never been this happy!

Jan 10, 2020 - Senior Agent in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the first job where I feel like I am looked at as more than just an agent, I'm a person and treated like one every day. From the management team to the agents, everyone is always so willing to help each other. The amount of positivity and light that there is in this company is unheard of.

Cons

There are no cons, I feel like for the first time I've found the right place for me!

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

A great place to work

Nov 25, 2019 - Customer Happiness Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Independence, no micromanaging here, It's a friendly environment with a no gossip policy, great culture. It's a transparent company, letting everyone know what we're doing and what our goals are in the future, and everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate!

Cons

Can't think of anything yet!

11. 5.0

Best Remote Workplace

Nov 2, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company genuinely cares for your well-being. The company provides salary increases to combat the effects of inflation.

Cons

There is none that I can think of.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews