- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Riverside, CA Area
- - Redlands, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Boca Raton, FL
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON, Canada Area
- - Toronto, ON
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Nuevo León
- - Monterrey, Mexico Area
- - Monterrey, Nuevo León
- - Sonora
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Manila
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Manila, Manila
- - Naga
- - Legaspi, Philippines Area
- - Naga, Naga
Found 23 of over 25 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 18, 2022 - User ResearcherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Honestly, this is the first time I've felt that my HR (People Ops Team) genuinely cares about every member and goes out of their way to go above and beyond to take care of them. - Leadership is very open-minded. Yes, they have their ways but they aren't married to them and always look to improve. - Very supportive of individuals pursuing education in their fields. - The CEO is incredibly passionate about the actual service his product provides and that passion spills into the rest of the company. - You get paid market value. - Profit sharing is nice.
- It's still a startup so if you're coming here, fully expect that there are things not put into place yet
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 10, 2022 - Claims RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Have worked with other companies with finance , credit repair and claims for over 20 years.
some systems are different and may take longer to understandContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 8, 2021 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture is AMAZING. I have never worked in a company with such dedication in making their employees' lives better not only financially, but physically and mentally. Even though I am working remotely, which is thousands of miles away from the headquarters, I don't feel as if there's a distance between my co-workers. Everyone genuinely cares for each other's performance and well-being. My managers are compassionate and understanding. They will trust in your abilities and will not, in any way, micromanage you and your work. For once, I do not dread going to work, and I have the company's pro-employee culture to thank for that.
As much as I want to give one, I could not think of anything given the amount of flexibility the company gives to their employees.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 15, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've been full-time at Credit Repair Cloud for over a year and it's been a good experience. I'm fully remote, work with really nice and talented coworkers, and have benefits that would be difficult to find at most other companies. Plus, we have an active commitment to diversity and inclusion. I enjoy working amongst all types of people from all around the world and know that our commitment is making Credit Repair Cloud an inclusive place to work for everyone.
At first it was a challenge adjusting to my full-time position. But since I joined Credit Repair Cloud has greatly improved their onboarding process.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 3, 2021 - Senior Director of Finance in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company's mission is to change lives. That includes the lives of its employees. A great amount of energy is directed at supporting and developing employees. Great place to work if you are self- directed and thrive on taking initiative and collaborating with others.
Its a remote first company, so if you need in-person interaction will your colleagues, it won't be a good fit.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 8, 2019 - Customer Service Manager in Redlands, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Culture - The company strives on creating an amazing culture for all employees. This includes management being very transparent with the whole team and caring for the feedback from all employees. Perks - On the first of each month, we all receive a gift card to a store of our choosing. Amazing Customers - Credit Repair Cloud is a SaaS and our customers are people who run credit repair companies. It is really neat to help people who are making so many people's lives better! As we are working more on creating a company culture, I am sure you will see more pros from other team members as creating a culture is something we are actively working on.
I honestly can't think of any and I have been working here for 4 years.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 2, 2020 - Subject Matter Expert in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Ok so, here's the truth of it. I've been here for a little over 6 months and I absolutely LOVE IT! Nothing but great things to say about the company, the people and the product. - Have you ever heard of a software company that puts helping people in front of profits or strives to truly change lives and make dreams come true? - Did you ever work for a company that treats you like family? - Ever experience a culture that is inclusive, friendly, welcoming, open to ideas and safe to openly speak your mind about anything? Welcome to Credit Repair Cloud! I work 100% remote from my home office as do many of the large team who are sprinkled all over the globe. We wake up with one mission - how can we change lives for the better? Sounds crazy, until you experience it. Management is hands on. These are brilliant people, like next level genius smart. Not only does the CEO, VP, CTO, Director and the entire staff ALL participate in our daily huddle and regular meetings - they make themselves personally available at a moments notice regardless of your title. My immediate supervisor Ikey is an amazing human being. She brings out the best in me and makes sure the gears keep turning. These are the type of people you want to work with. I'd also like to say that in my time here, I have yet to have a negative incident with my peers or with management. There is no gossip. You are given plenty of freedom as long as you get your job done. I am always treated with respect, my ideas and feedback are always taken into consideration and I feel a trajectory of only moving up in this innovative, fast paced organization. This company truly has changed my outlook on not only my career but also my life. I hope to be here until I retire. If you are lucky enough to be hired, you will understand what I mean.
N/A - Can't think of anything negative.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 10, 2020 - Senior Agent in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is the first job where I feel like I am looked at as more than just an agent, I'm a person and treated like one every day. From the management team to the agents, everyone is always so willing to help each other. The amount of positivity and light that there is in this company is unheard of.
There are no cons, I feel like for the first time I've found the right place for me!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 25, 2019 - Customer Happiness ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Independence, no micromanaging here, It's a friendly environment with a no gossip policy, great culture. It's a transparent company, letting everyone know what we're doing and what our goals are in the future, and everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate!
Can't think of anything yet!Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 2, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Manila, ManilaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company genuinely cares for your well-being. The company provides salary increases to combat the effects of inflation.
There is none that I can think of.