KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Best Decision I've Made Since Transitioning to Working Remotely

Sep 8, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is AMAZING. I have never worked in a company with such dedication in making their employees' lives better not only financially, but physically and mentally. Even though I am working remotely, which is thousands of miles away from the headquarters, I don't feel as if there's a distance between my co-workers. Everyone genuinely cares for each other's performance and well-being. My managers are compassionate and understanding. They will trust in your abilities and will not, in any way, micromanage you and your work. For once, I do not dread going to work, and I have the company's pro-employee culture to thank for that.

Cons

As much as I want to give one, I could not think of anything given the amount of flexibility the company gives to their employees.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A place to change lives and earn a living at the same time!

Sep 3, 2021 - Senior Director of Finance in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company's mission is to change lives. That includes the lives of its employees. A great amount of energy is directed at supporting and developing employees. Great place to work if you are self- directed and thrive on taking initiative and collaborating with others.

Cons

Its a remote first company, so if you need in-person interaction will your colleagues, it won't be a good fit.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been full-time at Credit Repair Cloud for over a year and it's been a good experience. I'm fully remote, work with really nice and talented coworkers, and have benefits that would be difficult to find at most other companies. Plus, we have an active commitment to diversity and inclusion. I enjoy working amongst all types of people from all around the world and know that our commitment is making Credit Repair Cloud an inclusive place to work for everyone.

Cons

At first it was a challenge adjusting to my full-time position. But since I joined Credit Repair Cloud has greatly improved their onboarding process.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that is more like a family.

Jan 2, 2020 - Subject Matter Expert in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ok so, here's the truth of it. I've been here for a little over 6 months and I absolutely LOVE IT! Nothing but great things to say about the company, the people and the product. - Have you ever heard of a software company that puts helping people in front of profits or strives to truly change lives and make dreams come true? - Did you ever work for a company that treats you like family? - Ever experience a culture that is inclusive, friendly, welcoming, open to ideas and safe to openly speak your mind about anything? Welcome to Credit Repair Cloud! I work 100% remote from my home office as do many of the large team who are sprinkled all over the globe. We wake up with one mission - how can we change lives for the better? Sounds crazy, until you experience it. Management is hands on. These are brilliant people, like next level genius smart. Not only does the CEO, VP, CTO, Director and the entire staff ALL participate in our daily huddle and regular meetings - they make themselves personally available at a moments notice regardless of your title. My immediate supervisor Ikey is an amazing human being. She brings out the best in me and makes sure the gears keep turning. These are the type of people you want to work with. I'd also like to say that in my time here, I have yet to have a negative incident with my peers or with management. There is no gossip. You are given plenty of freedom as long as you get your job done. I am always treated with respect, my ideas and feedback are always taken into consideration and I feel a trajectory of only moving up in this innovative, fast paced organization. This company truly has changed my outlook on not only my career but also my life. I hope to be here until I retire. If you are lucky enough to be hired, you will understand what I mean.

Cons

N/A - Can't think of anything negative.

5. 5.0

Never been this happy!

Jan 10, 2020 - Senior Agent in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the first job where I feel like I am looked at as more than just an agent, I'm a person and treated like one every day. From the management team to the agents, everyone is always so willing to help each other. The amount of positivity and light that there is in this company is unheard of.

Cons

There are no cons, I feel like for the first time I've found the right place for me!

6. 5.0

A great place to work

Nov 25, 2019 - Customer Happiness Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Independence, no micromanaging here, It's a friendly environment with a no gossip policy, great culture. It's a transparent company, letting everyone know what we're doing and what our goals are in the future, and everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate!

Cons

Can't think of anything yet!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company Who LOVES Their Employees

Mar 8, 2019 - Customer Service Manager in Naga, Naga
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture - The company strives on creating an amazing culture for all employees. This includes management being very transparent with the whole team and caring for the feedback from all employees. Perks - On the first of each month, we all receive a gift card to a store of our choosing. Amazing Customers - Credit Repair Cloud is a SaaS and our customers are people who run credit repair companies. It is really neat to help people who are making so many people's lives better! As we are working more on creating a company culture, I am sure you will see more pros from other team members as creating a culture is something we are actively working on.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any and I have been working here for 4 years.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible people and team culture!

Jun 10, 2021 - Knowledge Base Manager in Pantin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Your voice will be heard and considered. The leadership team really cares about the people. Incredible wellness perks and monthly activities. The transparency at CRC is truly unique. You interact with the CEO on a daily basis and he takes the time to hear every team member. The growth opportunities are amazing... and the list just goes on and on. Incredible company and work environment. 5/5

Cons

I can't think of any cons. If you enjoy remote work and working with various apps/systems you are going to love it here.

9. 5.0

Review

Sep 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance and working environment

Cons

No cons as of now

10. 5.0

A newfound family

Sep 20, 2020 - Customer Happiness Representative in Pantin
    Business Outlook

Pros

I never thought I'll get to work in a company where all the good stuff rightfully outweighs the bad ones. From supportive colleagues and inclusive culture in the workplace to a wonderful management that truly takes care of its employees among many others. I really couldn't ask for more. Credit Repair Cloud made me feel like I'm valued and all my hard work and dedication are put into good use. In the midst of challenging situations, I've always felt that there are people who got my back and are always willing to extend a helping hand. This company promotes a true sense of teamwork which makes me appreciate more the successes and endure more during trying times. Who thought that such an ideal company exists? It turned out that it does and Credit Repair Cloud is that company. I remember my first few weeks working, I really can't help but think that this must be too good to be true but here I am now who untiringly stick with this newfound family and intends to do the same in the next years to come. Credit Repair Cloud, if not the best, is truly one of its kind. To work for this company is something I'll never trade off with anything else. More power to Credit Repair Cloud. Thank you!

Cons

There is none for me!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews