Crescent Processing Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Inside sales; M-F; no nights, no weekends

Cons

zero integrity in signing up clients through field reps; sales managers frequently lied to business owners and independent contractors that worked the field.

Advice to Management

instead of paying hundred of thousands to fix online review, how about actually fixing the actual problem using INTEGRITY SALES methods

2. "horrible"

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I cant think of one single thing that is a pro for this company, absolutely the worst employer ever

Cons

where do i start, rate of pay is horrible, receiving pay in a timely manner next to impossible, training horrible getting help when needed... huh!

Advice to Management

better communication

3. "All around bad experince"

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time

Pros

Hours - but I can sit at home and not make any money instead of driving around and losing money

Cons

Bad leads that disappear, leaving only self prospecting - low pay per sale and terrible management

"Criminal - Why isn't "Zero Stars" an option"

Pros

None at all. (Glass Door makes me use at least 5 words - so, there you have it)

Cons

Everyone in top management is criminal, they lie, cheat and steal. If this is your only job opportunity and there is nothing else on your radar - don't take a job with this company. They have changed their name at least 3 times, would you like to take a guess why???? Oh yeah, their hiring practices are discriminatory - at best.

Advice to Management

Turn yourself in to the Feds

"Unfriendly Company - Unethical"

Former Employee - Human Resources Generalist
    Former Employee - Human Resources Generalist

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay was good and the building was nice. There was a gym located in the building. The drive wasn't too bad. Easy access off of 75.

Cons

Management/Directors
    The company itself was very unprofessional. The CEO didn't even know the name of his receptionist and he would often ask her to print something for him while he was sitting in his office. I guess he didn't know how or maybe that task was beneath him.

Advice to Management

Be more professional and not so back stabbing.

6. "Great pay but demanding"

Former Employee - Corporate Sales Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate Sales Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time

Pros

good starting salary, no weekends

Cons

terrible training provided to employees and outside reps

Advice to Management

Management tends to play favorites. Training could use a lot of work

7. "So not right!!"

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time

Pros

Recruitment staff should be given bonuses on a weekly basis!!!

Cons

Starting point - the Call Center - doesn't even come close to screening "real" sales opportunities. I think they are told that anything that moves and/or breathes...book an appointment. Then there is the fact that they are willing to send a single female to a "home business" only to find out that nobody lives there....trust me it only takes one time for something to happen to a female/male out there by themselves in an "unknown" sales environment - and they don't seem to care...a sale is a sale. Also to take into consideration - there is NO upfront money. If you are on a budget - don't have the money to buy gas and are limited on the number of minutes you have on your cell phone...you will have issues. They will not pay you until the end of the month - and it's "bonus" - which means you don't receive the extra money every month; it's an incentive - and is subjected to how many deals you close throughout the month - based on the "call center". However, you are REQUIRED to call your manager after every meeting you have - and call in every morning to determine whether or not you UNDERSTAND the tasking you received the day before - around 4/5:00 in the afternoon - which means you don't have any idea of your schedule until you get your notice. SO those of us who don't have anything else to do in our lives; this would be great. For those of use who actually have responsibilities...it doesn't work out too well.

Advice to Management

Advice to Management...I'm hoping that not all of you are like the sales manager I was assigned to - if you had you probably would still not be with the company. I have been in sales a long time, and I can tell that I have done some incredible things in my career - and I have also had some major disappointments - but never have I had someone tell me that I was a disappointment and a quitter used in the same email/sentence. This specific MANAGER should not be allowed to work with anyone external to the company - and I'm willing to bet that he was one of your "TOP SALES PEOPLE" because if there ever was a image you hope you would never to be - he is it! This is not what you would consider MOTIVATION - maybe someone should coach him on how he handles people who work for him. People who work for him and make him money.

8. "Former Corporate Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None, not a single one

Cons

This place is the worst work environment I have ever been in. After my 1st day on the job I realized I had screwed up (big) by taking this job. There is rampant age and sex discrimination here, I was told not to consider interviewing women or old people for the positions I was put in charge of filling. When I did bring in a woman or older person I was reamed up one side and down the other by their "consultant". Run, don't walk, run as fast as you can from this place!

"good pay for low education"

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Sherman, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Sherman, TX

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

up to $14.00hr w/ no secondary education req

Cons

strict quotas that if not met mean termination almost immediately

"anonomous"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherman, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherman, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of new people. You get to speak to a wide variety of people from all over the country. Able to contact professionals on all levels. Intruduce a new product with lots of appeal. No one has to think for themselves you are told what to say and are given rebuttels to use. Set up on an automated dialer so you dont have to call back.

Cons

Quick turnover, The base is too low.

Advice to Management

Remember the people that make your money.