Crescent Processing Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
David Kesler

1. "horrible"

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I cant think of one single thing that is a pro for this company, absolutely the worst employer ever

Cons

where do i start, rate of pay is horrible, receiving pay in a timely manner next to impossible, training horrible getting help when needed... huh!

Advice to Management

better communication

2. "All around bad experince"

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time

Pros

Hours - but I can sit at home and not make any money instead of driving around and losing money

Cons

Bad leads that disappear, leaving only self prospecting - low pay per sale and terrible management

"Criminal - Why isn't "Zero Stars" an option"

Pros

None at all. (Glass Door makes me use at least 5 words - so, there you have it)

Cons

Everyone in top management is criminal, they lie, cheat and steal. If this is your only job opportunity and there is nothing else on your radar - don't take a job with this company. They have changed their name at least 3 times, would you like to take a guess why???? Oh yeah, their hiring practices are discriminatory - at best.

Advice to Management

Turn yourself in to the Feds

"Unfriendly Company - Unethical"

Former Employee - Human Resources Generalist
    Former Employee - Human Resources Generalist

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay was good and the building was nice. There was a gym located in the building. The drive wasn't too bad. Easy access off of 75.

Cons

Management/Directors
    The company itself was very unprofessional. The CEO didn't even know the name of his receptionist and he would often ask her to print something for him while he was sitting in his office. I guess he didn't know how or maybe that task was beneath him.

Advice to Management

Be more professional and not so back stabbing.

6. "So not right!!"

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time

Pros

Recruitment staff should be given bonuses on a weekly basis!!!

Cons

Starting point - the Call Center - doesn't even come close to screening "real" sales opportunities. I think they are told that anything that moves and/or breathes...book an appointment. Then there is the fact that they are willing to send a single female to a "home business" only to find out that nobody lives there....trust me it only takes one time for something to happen to a female/male out there by themselves in an "unknown" sales environment - and they don't seem to care...a sale is a sale. Also to take into consideration - there is NO upfront money. If you are on a budget - don't have the money to buy gas and are limited on the number of minutes you have on your cell phone...you will have issues. They will not pay you until the end of the month - and it's "bonus" - which means you don't receive the extra money every month; it's an incentive - and is subjected to how many deals you close throughout the month - based on the "call center". However, you are REQUIRED to call your manager after every meeting you have - and call in every morning to determine whether or not you UNDERSTAND the tasking you received the day before - around 4/5:00 in the afternoon - which means you don't have any idea of your schedule until you get your notice. SO those of us who don't have anything else to do in our lives; this would be great. For those of use who actually have responsibilities...it doesn't work out too well.

Advice to Management

Advice to Management...I'm hoping that not all of you are like the sales manager I was assigned to - if you had you probably would still not be with the company. I have been in sales a long time, and I can tell that I have done some incredible things in my career - and I have also had some major disappointments - but never have I had someone tell me that I was a disappointment and a quitter used in the same email/sentence. This specific MANAGER should not be allowed to work with anyone external to the company - and I'm willing to bet that he was one of your "TOP SALES PEOPLE" because if there ever was a image you hope you would never to be - he is it! This is not what you would consider MOTIVATION - maybe someone should coach him on how he handles people who work for him. People who work for him and make him money.

7. "Former Corporate Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None, not a single one

Cons

This place is the worst work environment I have ever been in. After my 1st day on the job I realized I had screwed up (big) by taking this job. There is rampant age and sex discrimination here, I was told not to consider interviewing women or old people for the positions I was put in charge of filling. When I did bring in a woman or older person I was reamed up one side and down the other by their "consultant". Run, don't walk, run as fast as you can from this place!

"Not very professional"

Former Contractor - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX
    Former Contractor - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I wish I could name one but unfortunately I am unable to give one without lying. Just to put it mildly.

Cons

As far as training you get a 1.5 teleconference that really doesn't cover much. There seems to a shroud of secrecy around this company. Leads are allegedly double confirmed but if that were the case, then the merchant would be willing to talk to sales reps and would not feel ambushed or avoid you all together. When you question how they operate you are basically bullied and called names by your team leader.
      They are a very unprofessional company. Looking at their advertising literature they supply you with will be an indication of that, bad grammar and poor spelling. It looks as if a 3rd grader put it together.
      If you choose to work with this company do so with caution. I will add more if I have issues returning their laptop so you may see an update.

Advice to Management

Do a better job qualifying your leads as to not waste the sales reps time or gas.

"SCAM DONT WORK FOR THEM"

Current Employee - Crestcent Processing in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Crestcent Processing in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing is good about them

Cons

they give you a laptop and when you quit you have to send the laptop back. okay so i sent back the old laptop and have confirmation number. the day the got it i was getting treating email about they didnt get it and will draw 800.00 out of my bank account if they don't have the laptop back. but they got the laptop and saying they didnt DONT WORK FOR THE

"Don't Do It!!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company (Less than a year)

Pros

Once you work here you will see how great you had it ANYWHERE else

Cons

The chief "consultant" is an arrogant pig who tries to intimidate everyone who works for the company. And just check out how many women are working as managers in the company. They can't work there if the instructions are DON'T interview any women! This company even changed its name to hide from the fact they were so bad.

"Formulaic Appointment Setting"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Follow the script, don't use prohibited language and work hard and you'll do fine.

Cons

When you get out onto the floor you quickly discover that the reps making 8+ appointments per day are completely off script (not saying the prohibited language) but misrepresenting what the appointment is all about. I'd have to say that you have got to be pretty dumb in my opinion if you schedule a visit from a company and not have a clue that they are going to hard sell but I digress... The reps are saying "we are not selling anything (true, rep is setting an appointment for a sales pitch - technically not a lie, right???) we are just coming out to bring you information about our company"

Advice to Management

If you want people with integrity to work for you get some yourself first. Why would a company have to get people to schmooze appointments with smoke & mirrors if there were not some fire somewhere? (Read sales rep's report)