Crisp Thinking Reviews | Glassdoor

Crisp Thinking Reviews

Updated Aug 16, 2019

4.2
Crisp Thinking CEO Adam Hildreth (no image)
Adam Hildreth

"Still waiting to get paid"

Independent Contractor in Bowdon, GA

I worked at Crisp Thinking for less than a year

Pros

The other employees I worked with were great

Cons

I wrote an earlier review about working for crisp thinking as an independent contractor and not being paid for almost three months. They replied I should get in touch which I did. They still didn’t pay me.

Advice to Management

Don’t expect good employees to stay if you don’t pay them

Crisp Thinking2018-01-28

"Unfortunately if you are freelance they do not value you"

Current Employee - Freelance Risk Analyst in Manchester, England

I have been working at Crisp Thinking part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can work from home and choose your own work pattern.

Cons

Freelancers risk analysts/moderators are viewed as disposable. There is no loyalty to people who have been there for years as opposed to someone who has been there a few months. There are two few shifts to pick up and too many people fighting for them. Staff often ignore you which makes it pretty clear what they think about you. They constantly change the rules and the rules often make no sense. They won't... give you any information and they really do not treat you particularly well. I do believe things used to be better but have been gradually sliding downhill for some time now. It is very disheartening and even more so when you realise that those who are promoted are all friendly and a lot of them know each other outside of work. Hardly makes it a level playing field when a friend will give you a leg up. I really liked Crisp to start with but unfortunately feel very let down and taken advantage of now. I plan to quit in the next few months - not that they will notice I am gone.

Advice to Management

Have some consistency with your shift managers. Some of them are bad tempered, some of them are very nice, but depending on who you get makes a big difference to your shift. Some ignore you and some will help. Some people who are supervisors are plain stupid and no one understands why they are in that position. Management should really rethink their recruitment policy.

Crisp Thinking2019-08-16
  3. "High standards"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

I have been working at Crisp Thinking full-time for less than a year

Pros

To get in to crisp you have to pass a test tailored to the company and what it does and also at least two interviews. This has made sure to recruit a high calibre and standard of employees. I love this because once you’re - it’s great! They really do take care of their staff and everyone is lovely. It’s a really forward thinking and fast paced company with lots to learn from. The office environment is great.... very tech and neat!

Cons

Perhaps too fast moving - is it a con really?

Advice to Management

None at the mo

Crisp Thinking2019-05-23
  4. "Rewarding fast-paced and dynamic environment"

Current Employee - Threat Intelligence Analyst in Leeds, England

I have been working at Crisp Thinking full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Crisp in August 2018 and I love it! I work with an amazing team of passionate, dynamic people that make work enjoyable and stimulating. I truly believe the company is unique in how it operates and what is able to provide to its clients. The company is growing fast and every day is different with lots of opportunities to learn and develop new skills. The company truly looks after employees and you are... rewarded for your hard work. Recommended!

Cons

Working at Crisp requires adaptability and being able to keep up with a fast-paced environment. I personally don't think this is a drawback, I actually like it this way! Just beware this might not be for everyone.

Crisp Thinking2019-04-02
  5. "Amazing and rewarding place to work!"

I have been working at Crisp Thinking full-time

Pros

Crisp is a fast paced company but everyone seems too thrive off it! The office culture is second to none with plenty of benefits that no other company has offered to me in the past. The management are all extremely good at encouraging you to express your ideas. All in all, the best place I've ever worked.

Cons

None, it's a great place to work.

6. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Leeds, England

I have been working at Crisp Thinking full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great support from everyone you work with. It's a really friendly and enjoyable environment to be in and the company really puts in the effort to respect and recognise their employees.

Cons

Desk space at the moment is minimal but more work space has been planned.

7. "Simply amazing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

I have been working at Crisp Thinking full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exciting industry to work in An extremely friendly relaxed atmosphere is a part of the company culture Regular company reviews to keep everyone updated Health insurance Regular support and training Beers on Fridays and soft drinks available every day

Cons

It does get busy and chaotic at times but it is not always a negative thing

Advice to Management

Please improve communication from the top down

"Stay away"

Former Employee - Risk Moderator

I worked at Crisp Thinking full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote work, good training, and flexible hours.

Cons

Terrible mismanagement and huge pay fluctuations.

Crisp Thinking2019-03-12
  9. "Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Anon in Leeds, England

I have been working at Crisp Thinking full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people & the environment/culture - I have not met anyone at Crisp who hasnt been polite and friendly to work with. Theres a perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness in the workplace. The work is varied and challenging & theres lots of very knowleadgable hiring managers who are great to work with from a recruitment perspective The process right from recruitment to working with the company... has been a very positive one, in terms of communication, doing things when they said they would, right up until joining the business when they had everything prepared for my first day/week. Everyday is different The offices are beautiful - everything is equipped to a high spec Love the free fruit we get during the week and breakfast Fridays :-) Its overall a brilliant company, lots of passionate people, who are willing, driven and want to do the best they can

Cons

Right now I can't see any

Advice to Management

So far, the managers I have met with and worked with have been professional and polite to work with.... the management seem to have a similar style of working which creates a sense of calm around the office. I have seen no negativity between managers and their employees, people are treated like adults and trusted to do their work.

Crisp Thinking2019-02-08
  10. "Working at Crisp Thinking"

I have been working at Crisp Thinking full-time

Pros

Crisp sets itself apart with its office culture. Everyone that I have worked with is not only friendly, but seem passionate about what they do. The working environment is fast paced, meaning that you can build your skills across a number of areas. Lastly, it is fantastic to work for a company which actually makes a tangible difference in the lives of people in the world.

Cons

Personally, none so far.

Advice to Management

Managers I have met and worked with are approachable and give off a sense of expertise, which they are willing to share if you ask for it.

Crisp Thinking2019-02-08