Criteo Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Marketing

4.8
Eric Eichmann

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Work-life balance here is not something HR are trying to force for people not to burn out (in 18 reviews)

• you learn a lot in a very short amount of time (in 9 reviews)

Cons

"Great team, great opportunity, great culture"

Current Employee - Publisher Development Manager, Mid Markets in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Publisher Development Manager, Mid Markets in Boston, MA

I have been working at Criteo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In terms of the Boston office, Criteo is a great company to work for. I've never been part of a team that is as strong and supportive as the Mid Market team at Criteo, specifically the Publisher Marketplace team. Direct management is hands on, supportive and inspiring, never afraid of getting their hands dirty. They do not micro-manage, but are very supportive. Top management, though somewhat distant, is very positive and always quick to offer congratulations when teams perform well. I'm excited to be a part of Criteo as the company progresses.

Cons

Definitely some politics between divisions, but that is to be expected in any large company.

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Criteo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- great team
    - many benefits
    - pros of a startup plus pros of a big company
    - great products
    - a lot of teambuilding / summits etc.

Cons

- career opportunities are in some teams not perfect

3. "Excellent place to work - in both a professional and personal way!"

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Criteo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is very fast-paced and continually innovating, I truly feel that I'm working amongst some of the best minds in the industry and will therefore learn a lot. There is clear career progression and people are genuinely excited to see where the next chapter of Criteo takes us!

Not to mention the fact it's great fun. There is a brilliant multi-cultural culture here, monthly socials, free snacks, weekly lunches to bring people together and not to mention an annual global summit that is truly awesome!

Cons

I have not come across any cons of working here yet.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, it's working!

"Marketing/PR"

Former Employee - Marketing/PR
    Former Employee - Marketing/PR

Pros

Depending on who you work with and meet, Criteo can be a great example of employee empowerment, that gave me a greater sense of achievement than any other company I've worked for in the past. The yearly summit where everyone from around the world gather in France (HQ) is a unique part of Criteo's culture and a great prop/motivation for employees. It's 2~3 days of drinking and partying (but no food, nothing informative from the C-level, JUST parties).

Cons

Too many young and unseasoned people who aren't quite ready to "be empowered"- there's a great lack of responsibility and ownership. There are also a lot of grey zones around corporate guideline and policies. What made me ultimately consider leaving was the absence of an actual corporate strategy. They really don't have one.

Advice to Management

I've heard improvements in the corporate strategy, but you need a serious brand story (and NOT anything like "Who Knows?"), a short/impactful/real story that will resonate in the industry. It's nice the company has a young and energetic atmosphere but there needs to be a firm ground. Be someone who the employees can look up to, not a dressed up cowboy running around the stage screaming for gold.