KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 775 of over 1,036 reviews

4.0
Criteo CEO Megan Clarken
Megan Clarken
Pros
  • "good team, good work-life-balance :)(in 41 reviews)

• "Really smart people, good data infrastructure, family atmosphere(in 39 reviews)

• Cons
  • "career opportunities: yes, if your French(in 23 reviews)

• "the career path could probably be improved but I know that they are working on it(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Fantastic Place to Work

Aug 21, 2021 - Account Strategist
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great pay & benefits - Supportive team - Dynamic, fast-paced working environment - Transparency, constant communication from upper-level management - Clearly defined goals/vision - Collaborative, supportive co-workers with a strong emphasis on building a strong team culture

Cons

- Constant innovation can seem overwhelming at times, but if you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this is the place for you.

Criteo Response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to list the benefits that we provide here at Criteo. We're very glad to hear that you are having such a positive experience. Cheers!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Solid company experiencing a hard transition

Sep 16, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Awesome benefits (especially for the US-based teams) - Large focus and investments in Learning & Development, DE&I and other "culture" aspects of the work environment. Yes, there is room for improvement, but conversations are happening and incremental change is occurring. - Strong client base. - Global company that provides you the opportunity to work with colleagues and clients in other countries/regions than your own. I loved learning about other cultures. - Kind people. The vast majority of people I worked with day-to-day were engaged, supportive and kind. They made tough situations fun and rewarding. - Current CEO (Megan) is a strong, confident and emotionally intelligent leader.

Cons

- Outside of the CEO, there are many senior leaders who lack the expertise and skill set to successfully navigate teams through the ongoing transformation. Employees continually give detailed, actionable feedback on how to improve but leadership seems to not really internalize or "get it." No quantifiable action has been taken. - Turmoil in the industry and the world has made the past ~2 years really turbulent. There is constant change and uncertainty about the future of the company. It's hard to get a clear answer from senior leadership on the vision and direction and how that translates to the functioning of individual teams. - Lack of focus. There is a constant "everything is a priority" mindset/expectation, which just isn't realistic. It prevents teams for doing work that has an actual impact on the business.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

158 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good

Aug 23, 2021 - Ad Ops Specialist in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to learn and grow

Cons

downsized after pandemic too bad

Criteo Response

We're glad that you grew during your time with us. Thanks for being part of the Criteo team!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

STAY AWAY

Aug 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home and that is just about it here

Cons

- The incompetence of Senior management is staggering on the Ops team over in Europe. They have little to no knowledge of the teams underneath them, and quite frankly it is a bit embarrassing. Senior Management members never actually leave, they just move to different departments and spread the toxicity. - If you want to work here, avoid anything OPS related - While in a meeting in 2019, got laughed at by a senior management member when asked about career paths for Operations teams (FYI, there is none). Turns out they actually own their own french village (shocking). - Middle management on commercial teams is very cliquey, unprofessional, and make it very clear that they were promoted due to favoritism. - Salary/ compensation is incredibly noncompetitive for engineering positions, you can find better. - You can expect employees to post to their Instagram story wheel all day while you are slaving away in the endless ocean of Jira tickets. - Plan to work with employees who clearly do not know what they are doing, i.e. something as simple as sending files as attachments. - HR is borderline non-existent it takes 3 weeks for them to answer any of your issues. 3 WEEKS. They hire "contractors" to answer and triage your problem, you dont even get a real HR employee. - Still does not know how to retain employees, even though they have "been working on it". Its been 3 years since you started "working on it". A SR Hr representative in 2019 mentioned they dont look to retain employees for more than 3 years. "We cant make them stay" was the direct quote. If an employee leaves within 6-12 months, then they will start looking into why recruiting is failing....What. This is baffling.

5 people found this review helpful

Criteo Response

We're very sorry to hear the difficulties you have felt during your time at Criteo. This definitely does not reflect the experience we want to offer to our employees in terms of support in their day-to-day and career development. We are paying extra attention to the workload of our employees, from ensuring easy access to HR to providing external professional support when required. Thank you for the time spent together, and we sincerely wish you the best in your future experience.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company Culture

Jun 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

(The following may be team/position dependent but largely should be similar across the company) - Flexible hours with upper management emphasizing taking time off, long lunch breaks, etc. - Fantastic benefit (essentially free health insurance--I pay like $5 a month) - Lots of freedom to move vertically and horizontally in the company, even programs to work part-time or full-time for other teams to explore new jobs/areas etc. - Overall great company culture

Cons

Ad-tech is always evolving and so too must the company but sometimes it can feel like teams are getting left behind or just in general aren't receiving enough communication about how the company's trajectories translates to our day-to-day work.

1 person found this review helpful

Criteo Response

Hello, thanks so much for this great review! It's always nice to hear that employees enjoy the benefits that we offer here at Criteo. Glad to know that you have found your work-life balance as it's something that we pay extra attention to, from encouraging employees to take breaks, to offering Company Day Off as a reward for the hard work provided on the last period of time. Adtech is an always-evolving market...but so are we, as shown this year with our transformation strategy to pivot into a Commerce Media Platform, leveraging both our strong tech assets and long-standing relationships with retailers. Thanks for being part of the people who make our culture like no other!

7. 4.0

Chill place to work at.

Jun 28, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Chill place to work at.

Cons

Comp is not as high.

Criteo Response

Thanks for the 4-star review!

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for

Jun 22, 2021 - Account Executive in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Young, progressive, forward-thinking, female CEO

Cons

Based in Paris, so central team are in GMT time

Criteo Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the recommendation, and we're glad to have you as part of our people!

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Enviornement

Jun 29, 2021 - Sales Associate in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

working remote work life balance great benefits

Cons

competitive hard to work your way up

Continue reading
    10. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Avoid! This company will hold you back in your career

Jul 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

A garbage company can never have pros.

Cons

CHEAP AS HELL. Pay peanuts to employees. Benefits are jokes. No salary raise. No promotion. Managers have the lowest skills and experience I have ever seen. Unqualified and stupid co-workers have no idea how to deliver quality work.

5 people found this review helpful
    11. 5.0

Great Company!

May 10, 2021 - Digital Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture with people who want to see you succeed. Always uplifting and fun.

Cons

There's really nothing bad about this company.

Criteo Response

Thanks for the nice words, glad to have you in the team!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 775 Reviews