CroMex Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2017

Found 38 of over 43 reviews

3.4
CroMex Managing Director Corona Xu  (no image)
Corona Xu
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Survival of the Fittest

Mar 26, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not quite Wolf of Wallstreet but the things you learn here can make you a better person period. It's all knowledge things that people pay thousands of dollars for given to you by people with experience from all levels. When you can have schedule an interview with a person that has made over a million dollars and pick their brain for free I feel like that's more valuable than a lot of things that exist on this earth. Yeah not everyone likes sales or is even good at it at first but in the end if you can just keep that upward motion you have all the opportunity in the world to change your life.

Cons

Long hours and lots of temptation for those in relationships. Pretty people making beautiful money beware of the jungle.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0

STAY FAR AWAY

Nov 20, 2015 - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The fake promise that having the right "work ethic" will get you to the top . I put this as a pro because the ddream was good while it lasted. In the six/seven months that i worked at Cromex, I blew right thru all my savings. But I kept holding on despite what all my friens and family kept warning me about. I finally woke up and realize I wasn't going ANYWHERE.

Cons

Everything about this company is a scam!! From the interviews that sell you some kind of structure that garantees your going to rise to the top ina few months time to the racism that is just everywhere. The CEO is so racist even though pracitcally 100% of her company is full of minorities!!! I walked outta the room and I over heard her saying I was pretty but too BLACK for her taste. In the mornings, she swears at us and say that we're all replaceable. Definitely NOT the best way to wake up in the morning. How do expect us to respect you if you don't even respect us? most of the people are there not because they respect you but because their still holding on to that dream you sold us. BTW, some of the positiv reviews you see are only because the CEO tells us to post positiv reviews so they can get more people to apply.

13 people found this review helpful

Managing Director

Thanks for the review. We're sorry you seem to have had some issues during your time with our company, but we're glad that you enjoyed the experience to some extent. Unfortunately, we have no control over how people spend or manage their money. On the whole, our associates tend to find great success in the work we do, if that work is something they have a talent for. It's unfortunate that it wasn't for you, and that you couldn't discover that sooner. If you'd like to discuss any of the issues you raised with us further, please do feel free to get in touch. We work very hard to make sure everyone who works with us feels happy and appreciated, and it's a shame we couldn't meet your expectations.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pros

Camaraderie, knowledge, development everyone here has a drive not only to better themselves but to better the people around them

Cons

Nothing is perfect but the one bad thing i experienced is you advance so fast up the ladder you lose the opportunity to strengthen your relationship with people but they never lose touch

3 people found this review helpful

Managing Director

Hey, Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave this review! This is so amazing to hear! We're so pleased you have enjoyed your time with us! Good luck in your new area! Regards, CroMex.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

I worked at CroMex full time (literally, one month)

Nov 27, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

it was my first real job working on Wall Street, you get to learn new sales skills and abilities, the work environment is pretty decent and energetic. the people are friendly and the pay is 10.00 per sale.

Cons

When I worked there, the job was 100% commission, 13 hours a day at work, 50 sales at the end of the week, no time to spend with friends and family. Work Life: you come in at 9am, leave office at 11am to start working at a certain territory you and your team are assigned to. after you work 7 hours outside, you go back to the office to spend another 3 hours participating in a little circle called Bell and Gong and reflect on your day. THEN you go home. by time you get home (depending on how far you live from the job) you are so tired to do anything. Also your only day available is Sunday which sucks. when i spoke to my mother about days I've worked she advised me to quit and look for another job. personally I'm glad I've found a great job with decent hours and great pay. Learning tip: work SMARTER not HARDER.

16 people found this review helpful

Managing Director

Hi there and thanks for the comments. We always appreciate feedback and the chance to grow as a company. We're sorry you seem to have had a mixed experience working with us. We're proud of our positive, energetic atmosphere, and we're glad that you enjoyed that part of it at least. We believe in the work we do. We think that we do work smart, but that working hard is just as important. In our experience, successful people are those who are willing to work hard in the short term, to achieve great things in the long term. The successful people we work with are a living testament to that ideal. We wish you all the best in your new job, and we're glad you took some positives from your time with us.

5. 5.0

Corporate Trainer

Nov 12, 2015 - Corporate Trainer in Berkeley, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It definitely has great opportunity, lots of intelligent people that you can network with. You can get very far in the business if you have the right work ethic. I was able to move up the ladder alongside with my leader who is now a manager. And now I'm part of the west coast expansion team and we just opened a new office in Berkeley, California.

Cons

You have very little personal time. If you really want to be an owner as fast as you can, you will need to invest a lot of time to know the business inside out. You certainly cannot expect to progress within the company through good relationships alone. You can be the nicest person in the office however, we do not want employees; we want business partners.

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Sales

Jul 8, 2015 - Sales in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing "PRO" about this job!!!! It's nothinh but a big SCAM!!! Stay far away!!! You have been warned!!

Cons

Horrible experience. Everything looked and feeling shady.

27 people found this review helpful

Managing Director

Hi, Firstly we would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to review our company. We take all feedback on board and have noticed some negatives here that need to be fixed. If you would like to discuss the issues you had further, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to talk about this with you. Regards,

7. 5.0

Stepping Stone Into PR

Oct 5, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started off more on the marketing team with CroMex. I spent a fair amount of time making suggestions to campaign design, and got promoted into the Public Relations team. I really appreciate the attention to employee skills. The management team is very interested in using each employee to their maximum efficiency, and will work to make sure you are in a position that matches your skill set. I am looking forward to taking over the public relations associate position in Austin, TX in the upcoming fiscal year.

Cons

The hours here will run past your normal nine to five if you are looking to actually grow. I have found that management is very discerning and will weed out anyone who is not willing to put in effort.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 4.0

Direct Marketing- Sales

Jul 30, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Cromex for a month now and this company has taught me many different life skills. Everyone in the office is supportive and energetic, there is no seniority. In this company you are able to grow each day. The possibilities are end less and you are also given the chance to give back to the community and help those in need.

Cons

The downside to working at Cromex is the long hours then again every successful person had to put in long hours to reach their goals in life. Everyone has a dream therefore you have to put in hardwork for whatever you want to accomplish,this job isn't any different.

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Place to Build Skills

May 24, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This office offers a battery of employee development opportunities. This was a great stepping stone for me in terms of overall business administration knowledge. The administrative assistant is fast-paced and demanding, but well worthwhile, especially if you are looking for FITD experience.

Cons

The hours here will frequently run into overtime. As an administrative assistant you will be expected to travel with your direct supervisor across the country a few times a year. If travel is not for you, be prepared that you will have to take business trips with this position.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

HEYYYY GUYSSSSS!!!!!!

Aug 1, 2015 - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Cromex has changed my whole life -Gave me opportunities to travel all over the world -Enabled me to become extremely confident with speaking to new people -Brought me to a family environment where everyone has something to offer -Gave me greater dreams and aspirations to work towards -Got promotions very easily -Put me in a position of authority -I feel like the f**kin wolf of wall street at times -Work atmosphere is crazy like seriously from a movie

Cons

-Huge marker issue in the office; Purchase your own marker -People will steal your belongings if you place them in the storage room

3 people found this review helpful