Cross Commerce Media Reviews | Glassdoor

Cross Commerce Media Reviews

2.5
Tad Martin
1 Rating

1. "Great, collaborative company to work for"

Pros

The people. I enjoy working with my boss and the rest of the team. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. Even when I have had interactions with people on other teams, they are the same way. The benefits are well thought out and management want people to be passionate about their jobs and also the company. It is evident in the kinds of activities that are planned outside of the office.

Cons

The only challenge I can think of is that sometimes there are tight time pressures. This means I don't get to have discussions with managers as much as I'd like to.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I see lots of potential at CCM.

2. "Nice but not promising"

Pros

Unlike typical tech startups, we don't have long working hours and rough deadlines (with a few exceptions). Good work-life balance. The founders succeeded in building and selling a tech company in the past.

Cons

They have difficulty keeping talents. The management have been zigzagging on product models for a long time and still don't have a final version. Sometimes communication can be a challenge.
    So far we don't see a very promising future for the company.

Advice to Management

Need to think about how to keep the talents.

3. "Collective[i] has horrible leadership, completely disorganized, all it is a great sales pitch. Stay away!!!"

I worked at Cross Commerce Media full-time

Pros

great manhattan location, many restaurants to choose from for lunch, opportunity to learn what type of start-ups one should watch out for

Cons

bad management, low compensation, poor communication, worst culture ever encountered, no adherence to business model, impression of leadership is "chickens running around with heads cut off" not knowing what to do and where to go bumping to each other and knocking each other down