Cross Country Healthcare Leadership Reviews | Glassdoor

1.2
Cross Country Healthcare CEO William Grubbs
William Grubbs

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great salary, good benefits, and wonderful dress code" (in 12 reviews)

• "Work / Life balance, great learning opportunities and supportive coworkers" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "work/life balance: sometimes it's hard to turn it off and you find yourself working even on your days off" (in 5 reviews)

• "Upper management prone to micromanaging staff, high turnover rate in accounting department, old management style and lack of upward mobility" (in 6 reviews)

"Growing pains but great place to work"

Current Employee - Leadership in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

While the company has grown tremendously, we still strive to keep an employee centric family environment. We are a leader in our space and the unrivaled quality leader in healthcare labor solutions. Passionate team members, a good mix of high stress but fun/not too bureaucratic environment. Uncapped compensation plans for revenue generators. A healthy mix of tenured and new team members to drive change.

Cons

Quick progression of small company to large company environment with company moving toward the $1B mark. This had led to lots of change and many team members longing for the past. Change can be hard for long timers but change is important for survival in our fast paced and competitive market.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep team members engaged in the organization's change. Invest time and energy into more and better ways to keep communication lines open.

Cross Country Healthcare Response

Mar 28, 2017 – CCH Team

Thank you for continuing to keep culture top of mind as we continue to grow. We will continue to work on strategies that will pave the way for smoother communications and we appreciate any feedback... More

"Poor executive leadership"

Current Employee - Leadership in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great team member, decent benefits.

Cons

Poor executive leadership who are unwilling to update their management style. Very low pay. Horrible communication.

Advice to Management

Find new management, be advocates for your teams. Promote from within, pay a decent wage for hard work and update your system...DOS doesn’t work!