KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 232 of over 247 reviews

3.2
Cross Country Healthcare Co-Founder, President and CEO Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark
Pros
  • "Nice people, good benefits, most mean well, co workers are great(in 13 reviews)

• "Good company culture, work perks(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The upper management level was rough(in 9 reviews)

• "work/life balance: sometimes it's hard to turn it off and you find yourself working even on your days off(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Cross Country Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Corporate Recruiter

Sep 9, 2021 - Corporate Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote. Team. Culture. Benefits. Healthcare.

Cons

Lack of structure but allows freedom

Review Team

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to watching our employees shine!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love my team!

Oct 13, 2021 - Corporate Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

My team has been amazing since I started working here! I have the best support system, my boss is always willing to go the extra mile to help with anything we need.

Cons

We are working a million miles per hour so it is important to be autonomous! I do not suggest this for someone who needs a lot of hand holding.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great team work environment!

Oct 12, 2021 - Manager B2B marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

At Cross Country, the environment is collaborative and supportive within and across teams. Being a growing company with a national presence, there are many opportunities for growth and advancement.

Cons

No standardized, structured programs for career development/planning within the organization.

Review Team

Thank you for your review! We are super excited to announce we are working on a Career Path program that will be launched before the end of the year. Please keep an eye for that.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Big company, with a small company feel

Oct 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity to make a difference at the company, ability to take on a lot of responsibility.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Noble work but completely chaotic environment.

Oct 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Healthcare staffing and workforce management is noble work that can make you feel like you are making a difference. Some REALLY talented people work here. HR really takes care of you and works hard to find ways to support employees.

Cons

- Constantly shifting priorities/practices that create unnecessary confusion. - Reactive & hasty decision making leads to lackluster results and wasted efforts. - Absolutely no work life balance - working around the clock IS the culture. - Allows bad players to stay too long and good players to leave too soon.

6. 2.0
      Former Employee

Not Great

Jul 21, 2021 - Credentialing Specialist in Wellington, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company makes effort to do events for staff, although higher/more competitive wages would be appreciated over a pizza party every couple of weeks. Offered plenty of overtime, but was expected as job is understaffed for the workload that needs to get done within strict timeframes.

Cons

Pay was not substantial as to workload, not competitive, unless a recruiter or above, and was promised an increase in wages that was not delivered upon. Was laid off from the company when they were losing money after being there for 2 years. Working environment is very crowded depending on where location is in the office, most cubicles are on top of each other and mostly open, no sense of privacy for speaking with others (not a necessity, but is very distracting when you have people constantly screaming over each other). Was promised to be developed/looked at for other positions, but was not interviewed for positions and told they were filled already (internal postings would be listed, but they would already hire favorites before even interviewing all candidates that applied). Managers encouraged staff to communicate aggressively towards each other to speed up processes, instead of being adequately staffed or assisting with completing tasks.

Review Team

We are disappointed to read your review. We take all feedback very seriously as we continually strive to improve our workplace. Similar to the rest of the world, COVID-19 has changed our working environment and now almost all employees are working from home unless they would like to come into the office. Please reach out to us directly at HRHelp@crosscountry.com so that we can discuss your situation in more detail.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic work environment

Aug 18, 2021 - Sales Administrator in Boca Raton, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Equipment and training provided Goal driven departments Food trucks & other amenities on site Chance do move up Nice facility

Cons

Thigh and crowed work stations Extremely stressful and toxic work environment Salaries are not the best Long work hours and expected of you to log in when you are at home on late hours Not given a opportunity do go back if you are laid off Current CEO is very pushy and stress from it cause to burn out fast. Nice people there but the corporate environment makes you just a number not a valued employee.

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Not a good place to work

Sep 22, 2021 - CRS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can't think of anything good

Cons

No respect for employees, employees are not valued. The constant changes make no business sense at all

Review Team

We are disappointed to read your review and take all feedback such as yours very seriously. We continually strive to improve our workplace. Please reach out to discuss this matter confidentially at your earliest convenience by emailing HRHelp@crosscountry.com.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

Terrible culture.

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great CEO and large company.

Cons

Too many to name to be honest.

Review Team

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the level of support you expected. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback! We care deeply about our people and go above and beyond to provide the support that you need. If you are not getting that support from your manager, please contact your HR business partner so that we can help or email HRHelp@crosscountry.com

10. 2.0

Don’t do it

Aug 24, 2021 - Staffing Coordinator in Albany, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

None there are no reasons to work here

Cons

Everything tech hours support training compensation

Review Team

We regret to hear that your experience working with us has not been a positive one. We hope you allow us the opportunity to learn and grow from your experience. Please reach out to us directly at HRHelp@crosscountry.com so that we can discuss your situation in more detail and try to rectify the situation.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 232 Reviews