KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cross Country Healthcare

Is this your company?

Cross Country Healthcare

Add a Review

Cross Country Healthcare Employee Reviews about "good company"

Updated Sep 23, 2020

Found 7 of over 251 reviews

3.5
Cross Country Healthcare Co-Founder, President and CEO Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark
Pros
  • "Nice people, good benefits, most mean well, co workers are great(in 13 reviews)

• "Good company culture, work perks(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The upper management level was rough(in 9 reviews)

• "work/life balance: sometimes it's hard to turn it off and you find yourself working even on your days off(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Cross Country Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "good company"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Strong company

Nov 9, 2018 - Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked here for over 10 years, very good company to work for, financially stable, fun environment

Cons

Difficult to move up the ladder, HQ is in FL. Many Directors/ Managers hold on to their jobs here, so no upward mobility.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

It was okay

Sep 23, 2020 - Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was a good company

Cons

Unexpected lay offs Constant change in management

Review Team

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience working with Cross Country Healthcare. We take all feedback very seriously as we continually strive to improve our workplace. Similar to the rest of the world, unfortunately, COVID-19 and the ensuing recession forced us to take very difficult but necessary actions as a company. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in all your future career endeavors.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good company, poor leadership

Jan 22, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company culture, work perks

Cons

As corporate as they come. Tenured leadership deflects blame on lower level employees. Not trustworthy.

5 people found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Contract Admin

Aug 7, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you like recruiting this is a good company.

Cons

Don't think it's a good idea to say bad things about any company.

CCH Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at CCH. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's Okay, It's a Paycheck in the End

May 11, 2017 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great Base Pay -Seems like a good company -Good Training -Regular hours Monday through Friday -Enough freedom to work how I need to in order to get things done (this can vary depending on your boss from what I hear though) -The company keeps you up to date through quarterly financial meetings with leaders of the company. -You are helping people find awesome jobs all over the country and can help them make some really great money -You meet some awesome people through your clients and colleagues. -Company appears to be growing and I don't see it stopping any time soon. One of the leading travel nurse recruitment firms. -Tons of work, you are always busy! (also listed this as a con, take it how you want)

Cons

-You earn PTO as you go. I know some companies do it like this, some give it all at the beginning of the year. It just sucks because you get two weeks of PTO but you have to wait a whole year until you have that 2 weeks. I did not realize this when hired, and could not get it to be where I'm given it at the beginning of the year. -Lots of pressure for sales. So hard to get the numbers after hired that they are looking for. They keep on piling new things for you to do every day and making their quotas for outbound calls, texting, and social media, get harder and harder. -They force you to make a social media page (facebook). I don't even like having a personal one, let alone a work one where I'm encouraged to add anyone possible. -You're encouraged (over and over again) to work late/early. I'm already at work 9 hours a day, with a 30 minute drive each way to work. -Lower commission. You can see the pay packages that you offer people, if you make the company more money, you don't see any of it. -BIG competition inside and outside of the company. Just within the CCH brand you are competing with other sales reps to get a client. I couldn't tell you how many times I've heard a client tell me they thought the other rep was "working with me". -Often times I feel like a telemarketer and not a placement consultant. I spam phone messages, texts, and email. -Outdated computer system. I also don't know who would ever reprogram a simple command "ctrl c" that is suppose to copy, to backing out of a window to the previous window. WHO DOES THAT!!!!! That's more of a critique on the people who wrote the code for the software CCH uses. -Commission structure was very confusing at first and deceiving at hire (I could not be given an exact answer on how commission worked until after I was with the company for a couple months.)

CCH Team

We thank you for taking the time to provide a thorough review on your experience at Cross Country Healthcare. The details you provided are helpful points to build upon when we review company policies as well as onboarding communication pertaining to commission, PTO and daily responsibilities. We appreciate your hard work as CCH continues to grow and encourage you to reach out to team leaders to discuss ideas and suggestions that will continue to make work-life meaningful at CCH.

6. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employer Review

Feb 17, 2016 -  in Cape Coral, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

For the most part it's a good company with lots of opportunity to learn. Benefits are good.

Cons

Unrealistic workload at times and not enough positive feedback.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Rep

Jan 14, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company for the most part market direction seems clear

Cons

The reviews aren't so great wonder if it translates?

1 person found this review helpful