Cross Country Healthcare "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor

Cross Country Healthcare Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Found 135 reviews

2.7
Cross Country Healthcare CEO William Grubbs
William Grubbs
Pros
  • "Great salary, good benefits, and wonderful dress code(in 12 reviews)

• "I worked here for over 10 years, very good company to work for, financially stable, fun environment(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management prone to micromanaging staff, high turnover rate in accounting department, old management style and lack of upward mobility(in 6 reviews)

• "work/life balance: sometimes it's hard to turn it off and you find yourself working even on your days off(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews

"Beware"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Cross Country Healthcare full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Lots of parking available due to lay-offs consistently.

Cons

No work/life balance. Not even a good place to begin a career as an intern.

Advice to Management

If you continue in this direction CCH will not be around much longer. Get a leadership team in place that proves to their employees that you value them.

Cross Country Healthcare2019-01-12
  2. "Current employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

You get to meet great people and you get bagels on Monday if the branches hit their goals. Another positive is the Presidents club that you can work to join!

Cons

work/life balance...there is no growth unless you work out of the corporate office.

Cross Country Healthcare2018-04-30

"Horrible company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

None... it’s a demoralizing company that uses antiquated systems

Cons

The work/life balance is horrible, they expect you to be at work 24/7. They are understaffed because company treats employees horribly. In the past year I’ve worked there they’ve cut cost tremendously. Would t recommend anyone to work here

Advice to Management

Stop treating entry level employees like crap. You guys have no idea how much it hurts the business when you guys try to save a couple bucks.

Cross Country Healthcare2018-05-18
  4. "Finance/Accounting"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Work / Life balance, great learning opportunities and supportive coworkers. Diverse and inclusive environment with Non-discriminatory hiring practices. Nice place to work.

Cons

Advice to Management

Instead of focusing so much on acquisitions, Management could focus on the Company’s existing lines of business. Additionally, the Company should focus on improving the interface between its operations systems and its financial systems.

Cross Country Healthcare2018-01-11

"Horrible place to work- would not recommend !!!!"

I worked at Cross Country Healthcare full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Good benefits, enjoy working with clients and providers

Cons

Too much Favoritism, and they turn a blind eye to it. Absolutely no work-life balance. Management is inexperienced, no loyalty. They do not value their employees.

Advice to Management

Restructure your entire management team,. Old habits die hard.

Cross Country Healthcare2017-05-31

Cross Country Healthcare Response

June 12, 2017CCH Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Cross Country Healthcare. Your comments provide areas that we can address pertaining to management training and new ways to help employees experience a more rewarding work-life balance. We appreciate your ...

6. "Ethical & Experts In the Field!"

Current Employee - Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Love working at CCH: I am passionate about the work and I believe in our company, we are customer focused, results oriented, risk taking (calculated of course), persistent, honorable and full of integrity. Why wouldn't that feel good and who wouldn't love the work!

Cons

work/life balance: sometimes it's hard to turn it off and you find yourself working even on your days off.

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding the best of the best - in addition to trips with colleagues : president's excellence awards, also consider annual bonuses to the individuals with exceptional results/performances.

Cross Country Healthcare2017-03-14

Cross Country Healthcare Response

March 22, 2017CCH Team

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at CCH. CCH has experienced the success it has because of the passion and dedication shown by our employees and we value the time you have given to the organization for over 10 years. Please continue to reach ...

"Terrific place to work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Terrific place to work! Upper Management is incredibly supportive and in tune with what is going on in the organization. They are inspirational, passionate, and in it for the best of the everyone involved. The culture and work/life balance exists here.

Cons

Call it a pro or a con this company working with intense growth and goes full blast we work hard! Need to have an open mind to changes and solution based attitude to make the best of the situations.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead the way in the industry and keep your teams close for feedback from the frontlines

Cross Country Healthcare2016-04-21
  8. "Work Life Balance +"

I worked at Cross Country Healthcare

Pros

They strive for their employees to have a great work-life balance

Cons

Their pay is a little on the lower side

Cross Country Healthcare2015-04-22

"Cross Country Infotech Pune Review"

Current Employee - Senior Team Lead In IT Department At Pune(India) in Pune

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare for more than 2 years

Pros

Very happy work place, Various cultural celebrations and fun activities, flexible office timing create great work life balance. I am prod of a part of this organization.

Cons

Should have some more place for cafeteria and more parking place

Advice to Management

This will be great if company provide TT table in office premises .

Cross Country Healthcare2017-03-15
    • "Excellent"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Cross Country Healthcare full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Currently Working as Senior BI Developer in Info tech Department at Pune(India) Great At Work Life Balance, Fun Activities, Quality of Work is nice, overall very nice environment instead of small scale organisation.

Cons

very less (almost No) On site oppportunities

Advice to Management

Nothing special just need to increase the parking and cafeteria space.

Cross Country Healthcare2017-03-15