Cross Country Nurses Reviews

Cross Country Nurses Co-Founder, President and CEO Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark
1 Rating
Pros
Cons
  • "short assignments, pay is low, no vacation or sick time(in 4 reviews)

• "Other companies offer better benefits (PTO, better 401k match, sick time, license reimbursement, better travel reimbursement)(in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Im on my second assignment and so far I am very satisfied..I loved my recruiter Raluca Udriste.."

I have been working at Cross Country Nurses full-time for less than a year

Pros

Im on my first assignment. Cross country nurses and my recruiter Raluca exceeded my expectation.. I got my first assignment with them in less than 4 hours after I submitted a profile.

Cons

I had not so good experience with my first recruiter but the management was very open to change a recruiter who i feel more comfortable with.

Cross Country Nurses2019-08-17

October 2, 2019Marketing

Thank you so much for reviewing your experience about your assignments with us. Less than 4 hours is incredible. Talented nurses like yourself are what make CCN go round. We agree, Raluca and Ingrid are wonderful and a big reason our talented nurses come back time and time again to work with us. Best!

2. "Team Work"

Current Employee - MSN RN

I have been working at Cross Country Nurses full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with Cross Country Nurses for many years. My Cross County Nurses team goes above and beyond to Support me in every way as I travel to different hospitals serving our patients and their communities.

Cons

The Cons experienced have not been from CCN

Cross Country Nurses2020-05-04

May 14, 2020Review Team

We love hearing when our employees are happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

"New Travel Nurse"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse, BSN in Miami, FL

I have been working at Cross Country Nurses full-time for less than a year

Pros

Recruiters are responsive to needs and they have opportunities nationwide

Cons

None to share at the moment

Cross Country Nurses2019-04-17

October 2, 2019Marketing

We are thrilled to hear from our RNs. Yes, we currently collect surveys and feedback direct from our nurses which has been valuable to hear about their experiences with us and assignment details. It is our promise of transparency and receptiveness when it comes to feedback. Thanks for taking the time to post here!

4. "It was ok."

2.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Cross Country Nurses full-time

Pros

Staff was very nice. not much else.

Cons

Unless you have worked there for awhile, it very hard to recruit. I had nurses that asked me why my company was different than the other ones that are under the same parent company... The parent company was able to offer better pay packages and just had an advantage with everything. Found it very difficult to compete with my own company. Training was way too short not enough time to go over everything that comes up in the whole process. There was no one there to mentor you because they were all so busy with their own job. So when we were done our classroom training we were thrown right into it.

Cross Country Nurses2018-12-05

October 2, 2019Marketing

We apologize your experience was not satisfactory. We've implemented more training, tools for sourcing and development for our teams since last year. Thank you for your input, we appreciate your thoughts here.

"job"

4.0
    Current Employee - Travel Nurse in Summit, NJ

I have been working at Cross Country Nurses full-time

Pros

This company is really great. I enjoy working with my recruiter. I find that if I have a concern I can express it without hesitation. great pay friendly staff quick response

Cons

I haven't found really any cons with working with this company

Cross Country Nurses2018-04-18

October 2, 2019Marketing

Very happy to hear you enjoyed working with your recruiter. We pride ourselves on building a strong connection with our nurses to help achieve your personal and professional goals. Thanks for the review.

6. "OT"

I worked at Cross Country Nurses

Pros

Great communication, Friendly, very helpful throughout

Cons

Limited contracts noted on the east coast

Cross Country Nurses2017-09-12

"Psych RN"

I have been working at Cross Country Nurses full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love travel nursing! Where else do you get to change it up every 13 weeks and travel anywhere in the country? :)

Cons

Can be at the mercy of the needs of hospitals... feast or famine, sometimes very high paying contracts, other times not so much.

Cross Country Nurses2017-07-10

August 15, 2017CCH Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Cross Country TravCorps. We agree that travel nursing is an exciting career and appreciate the detailed comments you provided that give us areas to focus on for continual improvement in the organization.

"Recruiter"

2.0

I worked at Cross Country Nurses full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Friendly work environment, most people were easy to work with. Funny enough one of the better computer systems I have used but didn't so at the time.

Cons

The management is terrible, cursing and screaming at employees during meetings. Absolutely unprofessional and just ridiculous behavior. Treated like a children, no trust. I thought I was losing brains cells when I was there. No projects or challenging work along with your job, groundhogs day.

Cross Country Nurses2017-07-20

August 16, 2017CCH Team

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at MedStaff, Inc. At MedStaff, we continue to work closely with our team managers through training, workshops, and more so they can build upon their skills to foster an inclusive and engaging work environment throughout the organization. We appreciate the details in your feedback as it give us areas to focus on and the ability to address company policies, and concerns as they arise. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

"Travel RN"

4.0

I worked at Cross Country Nurses full-time

Pros

Great opportunities. A lot of exclusive contracts with hospitals.

Cons

Large company so at times doesn't feel personable.

Cross Country Nurses2017-06-28

August 15, 2017CCH Team

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on Cross Country TravCorps. Please continue to reach out to team leaders and together we can continue to make CCTC a meaningful work environment.

10. "Medstaff"

I worked at Cross Country Nurses full-time

Pros

The leadership at medstaff is great

Cons

There's not much work life balance

Cross Country Nurses2017-07-13

August 16, 2017CCH Team

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at MedStaff, Inc. We strive to create a positive work-life balance in the organization and welcome suggestions for continual improvement of that priority. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Found 36 reviews