CrossCountry Consulting Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

CrossCountry Consulting Consultant Reviews

Updated 3 Oct 2019

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay
  1. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Excellent culture - Good variation of clients - Several different service lines - Great way to meet internationals

Cons

- Less benefits than the Big 4

CrossCountry Consulting2019-10-03

"Lovely & Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Growing at a good pace which shows market value - Amazing Culture - Caring, Available Leadership - Clients who trust us and return to us for re-engagements - Work/life balance - Personal growth potential is high

Cons

- Training budgets and 401k contribution could be better. But as a small company that is growing, this will be better over time. This is nothing they aren't already aware of

Advice to Management

As we grow, please continue to be selective in who we hire. It's one of the main things that got me to join. Hiring unqualified people, or those who don't fit culturally, will destroy what our biggest market value is. Our people.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-09-27

"The hype is real"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is truly a breath of fresh air coming from a large corporation where I only felt like a number. I was skeptical at first seeing all of the high ratings on Glassdoor but I have to admit that these reviews and these ratings only share the truth. An extremely great environment to work in with great opportunity to always grow in your career goals. Everyone works as a team and it is very hard to find a... place so invested in your career and well-being. They truly care for their people. The people and culture motivate me to do my very best and to grow as an individual as well as help my team grow.

Cons

None really. With any consulting firm, you can get difficult projects and clients but there’s tremendous support for those situations.

Advice to Management

I think management is doing a wonderful job. The firm is growing but still staying close to their roots. In addition, I think it’s admirable that employees get the opportunity to be part of the growth.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-28
  4. "The best place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

It has been so nice to work with such genuine people. Everyone is so helpful and friendly.

Cons

Honestly cant think of any.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-08

"Workday consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Opportunity, support, amazing and unique culture

Cons

Growing but wait, maybe that’s a pro

Advice to Management

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  6. "Fantastic Support/Leadership"

Current Employee - Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The culture at CrossCountry is second to none. Everyone regardless of their position is willing to help and lend a helping hand. -The recruiting team takes significant time and effort to ensure that CCC is the right fit for you as a professional. -Leadership is very approachable and are very invested with every employee, regardless of their title.

Cons

Nothing at this time has been negative at all.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12
  7. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Manging Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture that emphasizes core values, specifically requesting nominations during biweekly calls to recognize peers. -Abundance of communication during recruitment and onboarding -Team environment, always willing to jump in and help each other. -Multiple internal Committees to join, helpful as remote employee to engage with coworkers -Leadership team is approachable, responsive to feedback and constantly... checking in. Truly care about their employees.

Cons

Have not experienced any cons so far!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  8. "Very impressed so far"

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very responsive hiring & leadership team; have felt welcomed since my first interviews; opportunities to contribute abound from Day 1. The compensation package was competitive with other firms including Big 4.

Cons

Health care cost is higher than expected and some benefits common in the industry (wellness, mobile phone coverage, legal plans, etc) are not yet implemented

Advice to Management

As the firm grows, look for ways to expand benefits to keep up with competition, and maintain commitment to the culture

9. "Love working here"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is fantastic compared to other companies I've worked. They are extremely supportive of your goals and will give you what you need to succeed. Recruitment and onboarding were both great experiences and very organized. The people are wonderful to work with and everyone is highly skilled at what they do.

Cons

It's a growing company so there are quirks here and there but they are usually already being addressed by the time you even notice.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people!

10. "The hype is real"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people and culture. It constantly amazes me how smart, hard-working, helpful, and genuinely nice the employees are. The work is interesting and varied. Never a dull moment.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Found 46 reviews