- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Virginia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Vienna, VA
- - McLean, VA
- - Washington, DC
- - Tysons Corner, VA
- - Arlington, VA
- - Norfolk, VA Area
- - Virginia Beach, VA
- - Richmond, VA Area
- - Richmond, VA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - District of Columbia
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
- - Minneapolis, MN
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - South San Francisco, CA
- - New Jersey
- - Allentown, PA Area
- - Washington, NJ
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - Oklahoma
- - Tulsa, OK Area
- - Tulsa, OK
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- South Africa - All Cities
- - Gauteng
- - Johannesburg, South Africa Area
- - Johannesburg
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
Found 251 of over 276 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
CrossCountry Consulting Anyone from crosscountry consulting PE group or knows much about its practice? Wanted to understand the different work performed between typical financial due diligence vs the post deal execution. Also any comments on the culture and WLB. TIA!
I'm looking to leave CrossCountry Consulting after two months. In the interview process, I believed them when they said they respect work-life balance, and now I have a manager who says 50 hours chargeable is what he expects on my project. Is it wrong to boomerang back to EY this fast? I’m not going to make it here a year.
How do you like working at CrossCountry Consulting (now CrossVue) and their Workday post-production/AMS practice? Can you please provide real insight into: - Workload - Morale - Amount of project work versus ticket work - Travel expectations (including company on-sites) - Career growth opportunities - Continuing education by allowing additional certifications - Whether there is a healthy customer work pipeline - Senior leadership caring about the practice and its people
Got a burning question about CrossCountry Consulting? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CrossCountry Consulting employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The Company has a great culture which makes it fun to work with fellow employees." (in 53 reviews)
- "Great leadership and job opportunities." (in 36 reviews)
- "great people to work with" (in 31 reviews)
- "Genuinely caring leadership team and core values is what makes this place special." (in 13 reviews)
- "Everyone you work with is smart, reliable, and fun." (in 13 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Featured ReviewJul 27, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Very approachable and transparent leadership; - Generally good communication from leadership to staff; - A lot of scope to grow and develop personally and professionally. Allows consultants to gain exposure to a wide variety of projects; - Effective coaching system that provides support to staff generally; - Firm is built on a solid foundation of culture and values. Effort is put in to ensure that the values are actually applied in the workplace (they aren't just buzzwords on office posters).
No major cons come to mind. While other reviews have mentioned that there may be gaps between projects, this can be mitigated through being proactive and scheduling regular meetings with the staffing team.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful review! We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you're enjoying your experience here.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 24, 2023 - Seniors consultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture for future growth
Can’t really remember the downside
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time at CrossCountry.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 12, 2023 - Consultant in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-unlimited pto -decent benefits -good culture
-red tape -not competitive with big 4 -salary
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review; we appreciate the insights!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 11, 2023 - Consultant in McLean, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
WLB People Lax environment Leadership visibility and access
Compensation Nature of projects can vary, some are more exciting and rewarding than othersContinue reading
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our unique work-life balance and access to executive leadership will continue to be some of our top priorities.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 10, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing people/leadership that genuinely have your back. Do in fact try to do what's best for our people and our clients.
Executive leadership has been together for awhile now and as the company has grown still make key decisions at a rather small roundtable. Get aligned with the right people to have your perspective truly heard
We agree that our people and leadership are some of the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 16, 2022 - Managing ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Transparent, open culture Well established processes and procedures
Can't think of any downsides!
Thanks for the positive review!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 16, 2022 - Data AnalyticsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They're friendly people and they seem legitimate
Not sure how to feel right now. I've been dealing with constant struggles since I've been hired. From getting materials, and payments.
It has come to our attention that there have been instances of fraudulent job offers, purporting to be from CrossCountry Consulting. These people have been offering fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants and often asking for sensitive personal and financial information. We have taken this matter seriously and notified the appropriate legal authorities in an effort to stop such fraudulent schemes. If you believe you have been a victim of a fraudulent job offer concerning CrossCountry, please send us an email to email@example.com with “Fraudulent Job Offer” in the subject line.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 9, 2022 - Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company that supports its people and ensures that they come first. Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop one's career. Flexibility available where required. People come first
Growth of business made it hard to keep up with new staff and workload increased quickly without relief
Thank you for the great feedback! Our people will always be our top priority and we're glad to hear that has been your experience.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 16, 2022 - Managing ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of opportunity to grow and learn. Encouraging leadership.
None so far, hope it stays that way!
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our culture and your experience with CrossCountry! Thanks for the review.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Prioritizes culture and work life balance.
The company has been fast growing, so procedures are not always as established as bigger firms.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Maintaining our unique culture and work-life balance will continue to be some of our top priorities.
CrossCountry Consulting Reviews FAQs
CrossCountry Consulting has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 276 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at CrossCountry Consulting to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
89% of CrossCountry Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CrossCountry Consulting 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.