CrossCountry Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

CrossCountry Consulting Reviews

Updated Oct 3, 2019

Found 105 reviews

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay
  1. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Manging Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture that emphasizes core values, specifically requesting nominations during biweekly calls to recognize peers. -Abundance of communication during recruitment and onboarding -Team environment, always willing to jump in and help each other. -Multiple internal Committees to join, helpful as remote employee to engage with coworkers -Leadership team is approachable, responsive to feedback and constantly... checking in. Truly care about their employees.

Cons

Have not experienced any cons so far!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  2. "Very impressed so far"

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very responsive hiring & leadership team; have felt welcomed since my first interviews; opportunities to contribute abound from Day 1. The compensation package was competitive with other firms including Big 4.

Cons

Health care cost is higher than expected and some benefits common in the industry (wellness, mobile phone coverage, legal plans, etc) are not yet implemented

Advice to Management

As the firm grows, look for ways to expand benefits to keep up with competition, and maintain commitment to the culture

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Love working here"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is fantastic compared to other companies I've worked. They are extremely supportive of your goals and will give you what you need to succeed. Recruitment and onboarding were both great experiences and very organized. The people are wonderful to work with and everyone is highly skilled at what they do.

Cons

It's a growing company so there are quirks here and there but they are usually already being addressed by the time you even notice.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  5. "Fantastic Collaboration and willingness to help"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been with CrossCountry a few months and I've been very impressed with the caliber of coworkers. Some great communication tools are provided and everyone has been eager and willing to jump in and help out. Whether is with challenges I've faced in balancing workload or issues I'm working through in a project, a quick 'anyone have a minute to look at something' is usually met with a number of 'Yes'. A... great compensation incentive plan allows us to help build the business.

Cons

My Prior Company had more expansive Medical plans, but with a growing company, I can understand keeping the options more limited. Many worker are extremely busy (which makes the willingness to help even more impressive!) so hopefully the hiring plan will make a difference.

Advice to Management

Look to include plans like Kaiser for CA residents and HDHP plans as an option.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  6. "CrossCountry is a breath of fresh air."

Current Employee - Associate Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the first moment I spoke with a recruiter, through the interview and finally the on-boarding process, I have been thoroughly impressed with every interaction. The leadership is very approachable and everyone has a truly "can do" spirit.

Cons

CrossCountry has been fantastic so far. No cons.

Advice to Management

Consider using Workday for internal systems!

7. "The hype is real"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people and culture. It constantly amazes me how smart, hard-working, helpful, and genuinely nice the employees are. The work is interesting and varied. Never a dull moment.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  8. "So happy I made the decision to Join"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Unrivaled Culture -Feels like family -Smart, kind, and generous people

Cons

-Takes a little while to learn the internal processes and systems as remote employee

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  9. "Great place to work with a smart and collaborative team"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with intelligent people who consistently collaborate as a team. High growth company that consistently maintains excellent core values and stays true to caring about their employees.

Cons

Employees must pay for their own parking.

Advice to Management

Add paid parking as an employee benefit.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  10. "Great place to work with space to grow"

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry is truly employee centric. They allow me to explore my passions to build out new and exciting practice areas. They have a world class operations group that supports us from talent acquisition, sales, and back office functions.

Cons

I've been here 2 years and have seen incredible growth. This sometimes leads to stress of managing the pace of change and challenges associated with heightened expectations. That being said, I'd prefer these issues to a stagnant practice.

11. "Workday consultant"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Opportunity, support, amazing and unique culture

Cons

Growing but wait, maybe that’s a pro

Advice to Management

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11