CrossCountry Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

CrossCountry Consulting Reviews

Updated Oct 3, 2019

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay
  1. "CrossCountry is a breath of fresh air."

Current Employee - Associate Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the first moment I spoke with a recruiter, through the interview and finally the on-boarding process, I have been thoroughly impressed with every interaction. The leadership is very approachable and everyone has a truly "can do" spirit.

Cons

CrossCountry has been fantastic so far. No cons.

Advice to Management

Consider using Workday for internal systems!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  2. "The hype is real"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people and culture. It constantly amazes me how smart, hard-working, helpful, and genuinely nice the employees are. The work is interesting and varied. Never a dull moment.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  3. "Fantastic culture"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very supportive during recruitment and on-boarding, a wealth of information was made available to me that was specific to my situation and needs. The culture seems really great, most people introduced themselves within the first day. The office is modern and very clean.

Cons

The office is very quiet (I guess because everyone is out working!)

Advice to Management

Consider limiting the number of contact points during the recruitment and on-boarding process. It would have been nice to have all this information flow through one person, rather than several.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-09
  4. "True to Core Values - Really great culture. They walk the walk, not just talk the talk"

Current Employee - Technical Director in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, Expertise, Great support, Committed to providing a better experience for clients and employees.

Cons

none that I have encountered yet

Advice to Management

Keep true to the core values and supportive environment for the staff.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-12
  5. "A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture (working with some of the best people in my professional career), supportive leadership and network and great opportunities for career growth from the expanding portfolio of projects and clientele.

Cons

As it's still a relatively young company, some projects may not be the most exciting or challenging (so some may not feel challenged enough in the project roles they get allocated).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing - I've absolutely loved my time here!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-04
  6. "Great place to work and grow!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry Consulting is a great place to work and grow as a professional. The work itself is interesting and challenging; you will learn so much and the sky is the limit for growth. This company recognizes and appreciates its talent. Also, the people here are genuinely collaborative. At any time, you can reach out for a helping hand. You will laugh and enjoy your work more than anywhere else you've ever been.... Looking to join CrossCountry? You'd be a great fit if you have both a sense of humor and a strong work ethic. We're a fun group and we work hard every day!

Cons

I don't have any negative comments.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of the opportunities you've given me in my first year. I'm learning and growing so much and I can't wait for more!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-05-21
  7. "Not your average boutique consulting company"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great working culture - Friendly co-workers - Growing fast - Senior management very amenable to feedback - Work/life balance generally better than at other consulting firms

Cons

- As with any fledgling company, there are some growing pains associated, largely, with administrative issues, but nothing overly concerning

CrossCountry Consulting2019-05-06
  8. "Everything I was told is true!!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s been a great experience working with the New York team so far! The whole team has been warm and welcoming, and I’ve made a lot of friends in a short amount of time. Leadership is seasoned and knowledgeable, they really care about your development. The clients and projects have been complex and very interesting.

Cons

Have not experienced any at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-03-28
  9. "My biggest regret is that I left such an amazing company!"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Management genuinely cares about each employee- From their successful career path to how many kids they have. -Tons of FUN social events -You get to work with and become great friends with people from all over the world (Ireland, Australia, South Africa)

Cons

none currently come to mind.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-03-21
  10. "Great Place to Work!!"

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CrossCountry Consulting continues to be a great place to work thanks to the amazing people who deliver to our clients and run our operations. Even as the firm has grown and expanded - the positive culture that brought me here continues to thrive.

Cons

No downsides as long as you are someone who likes to team with others, continuously learn and have fun in the process!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work focusing us around the right strategic investments and modeling the importance of our culture and core values.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-03-12