CrossCountry Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

CrossCountry Consulting Reviews

Updated Nov 11, 2019

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay
  1. "A great place to be!"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic senior leadership team who embody the core values of CrossCountry. Consultants are given the opportunity to grow through training, interaction with their coaching families and through client engagements and it really is a fantastic place to be if you are coming out of Big 4 or a training program at another consulting firm.

Cons

The company is expanding so quickly that not all infrastructure is in place that you would expect to see at a top Management Consulting firm. Leadership team however are extremely aware of this and are continuously adapting and implementing new policies/processes to keep up with the growth.

Advice to Management

Keep strong to the roots of the company. Continue to participate in company events, recruiting, visiting project teams on site etc and keep hiring the best people. You're doing an amazing job so far!

CrossCountry Consulting2017-12-28
  2. "Great Company!"

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Saw the company grow from early stages and felt like a big part of the team. Amazing leaders who care about their employees. Great culture and have nothing bad to say about the company.

Cons

Wish they had more offices domestically and globally.

CrossCountry Consulting2017-12-13
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Excellent Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good culture which is seen from the top-down. Entire leadership team is really engaging and supportive. Interview and pre-screening process was very well managed.

Cons

None noted in my time to date.

CrossCountry Consulting2017-11-07
  5. "Amazing Culture"

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Friendly & Competent recruitment staff make moving across comfortable and easy. Competitive Salary

Cons

Uncertainty of employment as jobs are very project & need specific.

CrossCountry Consulting2017-10-30
  6. "Pre-employment process"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management and talent acquisition is very dedicated to find the best candidates. My pre-employment process was very exciting including phone screens, skype interviews followed by an in person interview with high level management. Since the first round of interview I felt the great energy of employees and culture of the company. The hiring process took about a month and I heard back with an offer within 24 hours of... final interview.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Continue the great work of making the culture and values a priority for the company, it really makes a difference and it builds an awesome place to work.

CrossCountry Consulting2017-10-24
  7. "Pre-Employment Process"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Management is very thorough in their evaluation process of potential candidates. My pre-employment process consisted of several interviews across multiple mediums, including phone, skype and face to face with leaders from different facets of the organization. You can truly get a feel for the environment that has been created as well as the type of engagements you can anticipate working on. The interviews are highly... behavioral and I was impressed by the company's discretion as to who they will bring into their teams. Consistent feedback throughout the hiring process was thoughtful and effective. Typically would hear back from team members regarding the interviews within 48 - 72 hours, including what next steps would be.

Cons

While the interview process is lengthy (4+ discrete interviews), it immediately weeds out poor talent and sends a message on culture that is aligned with company values.

Advice to Management

Do not give up the "No Jerks" hiring policy. It quickly sets CCC apart from the other consulting firms in the area.

CrossCountry Consulting2017-10-16
  8. "Pre-Employment Process"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

I was blown away at how good the CrossCountry team were throughout my recruitment and onboarding process. I knew within 24 hours the results of each interview which was fantastic. They had designated teams to manage my visa and travel arrangements from Ireland which took all stress away from me. The process couldn't have been easier from my end. From what I've seen so far, they really do live up to their... culture & values and value their people a lot.

Cons

I can't fault the pre-employment process.

CrossCountry Consulting2017-07-26
  9. "Endless Opportunities for growth!"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting for more than a year

Pros

I have had the opportunity to wear many different hats and gain some fantastic experience! So thankful to work with my team.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Continue putting your people first! It really makes a difference in every facet of the business and makes for a wonderful place to work.

CrossCountry Consulting2017-07-26
  10. "Review"

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Values are seen in action

Cons

No different than any other firm

CrossCountry Consulting2017-06-15
  11. "CCC"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Great culture, with high growth prospects

Cons

Service lines they provide is not in line with what I want to do for a career

Advice to Management

No real advice

CrossCountry Consulting2017-05-20