CrossCountry Consulting Senior Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

CrossCountry Consulting Senior Consultant Reviews

Updated Sep 27, 2019

Found 25 reviews

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay

"Lovely & Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Growing at a good pace which shows market value - Amazing Culture - Caring, Available Leadership - Clients who trust us and return to us for re-engagements - Work/life balance - Personal growth potential is high

Cons

- Training budgets and 401k contribution could be better. But as a small company that is growing, this will be better over time. This is nothing they aren't already aware of

Advice to Management

As we grow, please continue to be selective in who we hire. It's one of the main things that got me to join. Hiring unqualified people, or those who don't fit culturally, will destroy what our biggest market value is. Our people.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-09-27

"The hype is real"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is truly a breath of fresh air coming from a large corporation where I only felt like a number. I was skeptical at first seeing all of the high ratings on Glassdoor but I have to admit that these reviews and these ratings only share the truth. An extremely great environment to work in with great opportunity to always grow in your career goals. Everyone works as a team and it is very hard to find a... place so invested in your career and well-being. They truly care for their people. The people and culture motivate me to do my very best and to grow as an individual as well as help my team grow.

Cons

None really. With any consulting firm, you can get difficult projects and clients but there’s tremendous support for those situations.

Advice to Management

I think management is doing a wonderful job. The firm is growing but still staying close to their roots. In addition, I think it’s admirable that employees get the opportunity to be part of the growth.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-28
  3. "Workday consultant"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Opportunity, support, amazing and unique culture

Cons

Growing but wait, maybe that’s a pro

Advice to Management

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  4. "One of the most engaging company that I have worked for."

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management emphasizes the culture that this company preaches. New initiatives are always coming up to keep everyone engaged in moving the company forward.

Cons

Many new hires this year, worried on how to keep a stable culture and keep company growing at this pace.

Advice to Management

Do not burn yourself out as management is a big part of what keeps this culture so great.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  5. "Love working here"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is fantastic compared to other companies I've worked. They are extremely supportive of your goals and will give you what you need to succeed. Recruitment and onboarding were both great experiences and very organized. The people are wonderful to work with and everyone is highly skilled at what they do.

Cons

It's a growing company so there are quirks here and there but they are usually already being addressed by the time you even notice.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  6. "So happy I made the decision to Join"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Unrivaled Culture -Feels like family -Smart, kind, and generous people

Cons

-Takes a little while to learn the internal processes and systems as remote employee

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-10
  7. "A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture (working with some of the best people in my professional career), supportive leadership and network and great opportunities for career growth from the expanding portfolio of projects and clientele.

Cons

As it's still a relatively young company, some projects may not be the most exciting or challenging (so some may not feel challenged enough in the project roles they get allocated).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing - I've absolutely loved my time here!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-04
  8. "Not your average boutique consulting company"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great working culture - Friendly co-workers - Growing fast - Senior management very amenable to feedback - Work/life balance generally better than at other consulting firms

Cons

- As with any fledgling company, there are some growing pains associated, largely, with administrative issues, but nothing overly concerning

CrossCountry Consulting2019-05-06
  9. "Everything I was told is true!!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s been a great experience working with the New York team so far! The whole team has been warm and welcoming, and I’ve made a lot of friends in a short amount of time. Leadership is seasoned and knowledgeable, they really care about your development. The clients and projects have been complex and very interesting.

Cons

Have not experienced any at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-03-28
  10. "My biggest regret is that I left such an amazing company!"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Management genuinely cares about each employee- From their successful career path to how many kids they have. -Tons of FUN social events -You get to work with and become great friends with people from all over the world (Ireland, Australia, South Africa)

Cons

none currently come to mind.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-03-21