CrossCountry Consulting "great place" Reviews | Glassdoor

CrossCountry Consulting Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated Oct 3, 2019

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay
Pros
  • "Culture that emphasizes core values, specifically requesting nominations during biweekly calls to recognize peers(in 9 reviews)

• "The leadership team here (Directors and above) is nothing short of amazing(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "It's a growing company so there are quirks here and there but they are usually already being addressed by the time you even notice(in 8 reviews)

• "The only interesting work is the work they do for Big 4(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work and grow!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry Consulting is a great place to work and grow as a professional. The work itself is interesting and challenging; you will learn so much and the sky is the limit for growth. This company recognizes and appreciates its talent. Also, the people here are genuinely collaborative. At any time, you can reach out for a helping hand. You will laugh and enjoy your work more than anywhere else you've ever been.... Looking to join CrossCountry? You'd be a great fit if you have both a sense of humor and a strong work ethic. We're a fun group and we work hard every day!

Cons

I don't have any negative comments.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of the opportunities you've given me in my first year. I'm learning and growing so much and I can't wait for more!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-05-21
  2. "Great Place to Work!!"

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CrossCountry Consulting continues to be a great place to work thanks to the amazing people who deliver to our clients and run our operations. Even as the firm has grown and expanded - the positive culture that brought me here continues to thrive.

Cons

No downsides as long as you are someone who likes to team with others, continuously learn and have fun in the process!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work focusing us around the right strategic investments and modeling the importance of our culture and core values.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-03-12
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "The Best People, Great Clients, Lots of Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CrossCountry is great place to learn and do exciting work in a truly people-centric culture. Access to leadership is like no other place I've seen. The firm's clients are some of the best-known and respected companies and the work is interesting and challenging. It's also an environment with a true sense of mission--that we're all building something great and special together.

Cons

As is the case with any consulting firm, it isn't a 9-to-5 job and there is a need for occasional travel. Also, some projects are obviously more enjoyable and interesting than others. However, the leaders listen and do their best to create a great experience for all the employees.

Advice to Management

You've done a great job of keeping our focus on culture through a lot of growth and change. Please keep it up.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-02-15
  5. "Workday Consultant"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing company culture, super accessible leadership, GREAT place to work!

Cons

There are none so far

CrossCountry Consulting2018-03-05

CrossCountry Consulting Response

March 15, 2018CrossCountry Team

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you've been having a great experience working here.

"True to the Mission"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CrossCountry is the rare company that "Walks the walk" when it comes to living its culture and core values. We emphasize collaboration, excellence, energy, and impact, and you see each and every person living out those values each day, they are not just words here. CrossCountry hires experienced people who are first and foremost good people, people you want to work and spend time with. CrossCountry encourages... people to get involved in building the company, whether it is through internal initiatives or participation in committees. CrossCountry works hard to build and enhance a network of support for staff, through individual connections and coaching groups where you have access to co-workers from various levels and backgrounds, allowing you to gain valuable insight into different experiences and perspectives. Overall CrossCountry is a great place to work because it works extremely hard to live out its values each and every day.

Cons

I do not have any cons to list, it really is that good. Growth can present cultural and operational challenges, so continue to keep culture top of mind when making decisions.

Advice to Management

Continue to maintain access for staff to senior management and continue to keep culture and core values as core deciding principles when considering new clients, projects, or geographic locations and good things will continue to happen

CrossCountry Consulting2016-10-28
  7. "Amazing people work here!"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting

Pros

Everyone here is smart, talented, and full of positive energy, which makes this a great place to work. The quality of clients and projects is great and just getting better.

Cons

The company is still relatively new and building its brand. Great progress so far!

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on quality and culture!

CrossCountry Consulting2016-10-15
  8. "Culture!"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Culture Culture Culture! It's all about the employees. Great place to work!

Cons

Honestly can't think of any

CrossCountry Consulting2017-08-30