CrossCountry Consulting "growing pains" Reviews | Glassdoor

CrossCountry Consulting Employee Reviews about "growing pains"

Updated Oct 3, 2019

Found 105 reviews

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay
Pros
  • "Fantastic senior leadership team who embody the core values of CrossCountry(in 9 reviews)

• "The leadership team here (Directors and above) is nothing short of amazing(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "It's a growing company so there are quirks here and there but they are usually already being addressed by the time you even notice(in 8 reviews)

• "The only interesting work is the work they do for Big 4(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "growing pains"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Not your average boutique consulting company"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great working culture - Friendly co-workers - Growing fast - Senior management very amenable to feedback - Work/life balance generally better than at other consulting firms

Cons

- As with any fledgling company, there are some growing pains associated, largely, with administrative issues, but nothing overly concerning

CrossCountry Consulting2019-05-06
  2. "Love what you do"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry does a great job at hiring great people and retaining them. Their support and encouragement are never ending, and they have a performance management system geared at frequent feedback. I cannot stress enough how important it is to love what you do and to enjoy the people you work with, and I'm happy to say that I have both working for this firm.

Cons

Growth always comes with some growing pains. I think it's inevitable that the firm has learned some lessons as we grow, rather than beforehand. This is expected when you join a firm that is only 7 years old.

Advice to Management

Continue focusing on culture and talent true to the vision and core values.

CrossCountry Consulting2018-08-22

"Technical Associate Director"

Current Employee - Associate Technical Director in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Terrific culture that emphasizes collaboration and team-work. Company pridees itself on bringing in and retaining top-notch talent who are motivated, experienced, hard working but also fun to be around.

Cons

Young company which experiences inevitable growing pains that can cause staffing shortages or the right mix and volume of resources at times of new client growth

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and keep to your strategy to grow but only grow smartly as we expand our size and market presence

CrossCountry Consulting2016-10-18
  4. "A Better Experience"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting

Pros

I love working at CrossCountry Consulting! Over my time at CCC I have worked with some of the best people in my career and across some extremely interesting projects. Lots of companies claim to have a people-first culture and don't deliver, but at CCC people first is truly a reality. Other pros include: - Talented co-workers - Supportive Management - Diverse experiences

Cons

As with any growing company there can be growing pains - and there have been some with regard to internal systems and some benefits. However, management is continually investing in the firm and soliciting advice, so I can honestly say that any issues I have had were considered and attempted to be resolved as soon as possible.

Advice to Management

Continue to balance our growth (revenue, locations, people) with a steadfast commitment to the core values. CrossCountry is building something great!

CrossCountry Consulting2016-10-06