Crothall Healthcare Reviews

Join the conversation on

8h

a

Counselor

Just started a new job as an LMHC 7 weeks ago. It’s fee for service. Was told during the interview I’d have a full caseload always and have more stable clients. However, I’ve been getting at least 1 no show/cancel per day and found out that I don’t get paid for it unless the client pays. Now with these no show / late cancels, I have less clients and no new intakes are being put in my schedule even though I’ve alerted the intake dept several times. Is it bad I want to leave already?

5 Comments

31.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Crothall Healthcare~31949
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good benefits and chance to meet new people(in 84 reviews)
  • "There has been so many great people that I have met and so many places that I have been to because of Crothall Healthcare.(in 76 reviews)
  • "Salaried positions pay is good(in 75 reviews)
  • "Great opportunities for growth and advancement.(in 65 reviews)
  • "Great opportunities to grow and learn within the company.(in 64 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Crothall Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Crothall is a Good Kind of Different from the "Norm"

Sep 18, 2021 - Patient Experience Manager in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for Crothall. I've held a lot of different jobs over the years, and I knew right away upon starting this position over a year ago that this company is different. Working through the COVID pandemic has certainly not been easy for any of us. But upper management always found the time to say thank you, whether it be through simple emails, small gifts, or monetary bonuses. I am happy to do whatever I can each day at work to help our patients and staff, because I know that what I do is genuinely valued and appreciated by our management team and leaders.

Cons

I don't really have any cons that I am directly affected by in my position. The issue with staffing (which so many companies are facing right now due to the pandemic) can obviously prove problematic for many different reasons, but that is not something I blame the company for. They have taken many strides to try and improve staffing.

1 person found this review helpful

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent opportunity to grow and achieve

Dec 1, 2021 - Director in Worcester, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to build on one's strengths and sharpen the skills.

Cons

Work life balance could be better

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Crothall Healthcare Review

May 4, 2022 - Clinical Engineer II in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

1). Operates like a start-up so lots of engineers and managers have lots of autonomy 2). Upper management very supportive of large scale projects 3). Minimal bureaucracy

Cons

1). Not very focused on professional development for employees such lean six sigma, pmp, ISO13485 survey certification, MDSAP, consulting, etc 2). More of a service organization so learning curve for engineers is limited. Company does not manufacture or design devices. 3). Very toxic environment for middle managers, engineers, and technicians. Project managers are also very difficult to work with.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. It is unfortunate that your time here was not what you’d hoped. Your recommendations will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Dont do it!!

May 10, 2022 - Operations Manager in Brooklyn, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent paying salary if you can survive. If you can survive in this work environment you a ready for any work place.

Cons

Does not provide managers with enough staff to complete company goals. Expect you to work 10+ hours of overtime a week on a set salary. Management does not care about its employees. Constant rotation of managers because of burnout.

5. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible

Apr 14, 2022 - EVS Associate in Mount Clemens, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing about this experience was a pro

Cons

The fact they pay temp workers 17an hour and their own employees 13 an hr was horrible . Then they pay every 2 weeks when the temps are weekly pay. Next moving along to unprofessional staff , supervisors, leads , etc . The whole experience was horrible . Never again .

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We believe healthy relationships between managers and their reports are very important. Please reach out to our HR Support Team. They’ll be able to help you with the specific issues you’re facing. Thanks for being a part of the Crothall Healthcare family and for taking the time to provide constructive feedback.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Apr 1, 2022 - Operations Manager in Somerset, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family oriented good experience and great place to grow

Cons

Staff at times aren't reliable. At times deal with unnecessary push back from staff.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Bullies

Apr 21, 2022 - Environmental Services Operation Manager in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s an great opportunity and a lot of room to grow in some accounts.

Cons

Upper leadership in some accounts is shady and super unfair. Your follow Op Managers are untrustworthy and spread rumors about each other and the staff.

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

It's ok but look elsewhere if you can.

Apr 12, 2022 - Housekeeper in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The managers can be flexible and a lot of children's employees are really nice.

Cons

The management can be downright poor at times and there is a lot of drama especially on 2nd shift.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We believe healthy relationships between managers and their reports are very important. Please reach out to our HR Support Team. They’ll be able to help you with the specific issues you’re facing. Thanks for being a part of the Crothall Healthcare family!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

New Ways of Thinking

Feb 7, 2022 - Vice President in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and collaboration at every level of the organization. The people in our accounts are always looking to improve by leveraging technology to hit KPIs and demonstrate value to our customers.

Cons

Sometimes we try to do too much for our customers and lose our ability to focus.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not worth the time

Apr 15, 2022 - Housekeeper in Youngstown, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working independently and night shift

Cons

Working with a group of women who gossip. Shady management and pay is low. Workload is unbearable for the pay.