Crothall Healthcare Reviews

Updated May 13, 2021

4.3
Pros
  • "Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate(in 120 reviews)

• "Great opportunities for advancement(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Have to work long hours occasionally(in 79 reviews)

• "Not much of a work/life balance(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Crothall Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

A great company to work for

Apr 21, 2021 - Biomedical Technician in Lake Charles, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supports team work environment including when you've expired all your resources and have been stumped on a piece of equipment that you can always email the "mothership" and someone will respond with a fix. There is good growth within the company and your able to travel to other sites to assist with equipment Pm's and startup inventory.

Cons

Not enough time in advance with information.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great opportunities with lots of room for growth and training.

May 8, 2021 - BMET III/Lead in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunities for growth and advancement. Ongoing training. Positive work environment. Great leadership and company vision.

Cons

Workload can be demanding at times.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Make a difference in a great organization

May 5, 2021 - Regional Director of Operations in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nimble organization where you're provided the opportunity to directly impact the success of both Crothall and our client partners through process/program solutions.

Cons

Work/Life balance is challenging at times.

4. 2.0

Crothall Health care

May 13, 2021 - Operations Manager in Lexington-Fayette, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and plenty of room to move up.

Cons

Very over worked and underpaid, a lot of management are friends and move up accordingly.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We know our associates work hard every day. If your manager isn’t doing a good job of appreciating your hard work, please connect with our HR Support Team. Without your contributions, we can’t serve our patients well. Thanks for being a part of the Crothall Healthcare family and for taking the time to provide feedback.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company To Work For.

May 12, 2021 - Operations Manager EVS in Long Beach, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company promotes with in and give you all the tools that you need to perform your duties

Cons

have to work some weekends and Holidays and require that you work longer hours son some days.

6. 5.0

Best employer in my 12+ years of experience

Apr 14, 2021 - Imaging Specialist in Santa Fe, NM
      Business Outlook

Pros

Crothall has many benefits over my previous employers. Competitive pay, training, extensive technical resources, corporate contracts with service/parts providers, etc. I have never felt like I did not have the tools and resources required to do my job.

Cons

The on-call pay is less than ideal.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback and it helps to continue to grow and support our employees. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

7. 5.0

Number 1 place to work

Apr 14, 2021 - Biomedical Equipment Technician II in Anacortes, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you have been in biomed long you know what is required. Just do your job and nothing else is required. Great people to work with in the hospital environment. Good pay & benefits.

Cons

I can't really think of any Cons now . Sorry

8. 5.0

Great Place To Work

Apr 14, 2021 - Biomedical Technician in Mount Vernon, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team of guys to work with on the job. Good team effort and communication to get the job done and keep equipment moving quickly and efficiently. Nice place to come and work everyday.

Cons

I have been here for a year. I have not had any complaints thus far. Very happy with the company.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

All about the employees!!

Apr 8, 2021 - Director in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Regionally I work within one of the most difficult Regions, our Regional leadership is the best of the best, roll up their sleeves and work side by side with you.

Cons

On the corporate level, as with most large corporations, I don't think the right people are asked for input on the ground level operations.

10. 5.0

Great manager

Apr 28, 2021 - Contractor in Miamisburg, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours, and great employees

Cons

Some crazy employees, and the buildings take a minute to get clean

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,355 Reviews