The latest conversations about Healthcare
I recently started a job in a small medical office. The doctor is cheap, rude, demanding, condescending, and has unrealistic expectations. The receptionist is a miserable, ticking , tourettes time bomb. The doctor announced that she wanted to take 8 of us to a restaurant Thursday night. I'd rather whistle through 4 unanesthetized route canals! I have no desire to socialize with these soul-less, unconscionable maggots. We don't even get paid for one holiday. How do I get out of this??
Hi all, my medical assistant job doesn’t pay well, but I can’t really leave at the moment because I’m in the process of applying to PA school. I know any other job I find won’t be as flexible as this one, so I just want to stick it out until I hopefully get accepted. (Still am retaking some classes, etc, so I need that flexibility). Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to make some extra money on the side?
Got a burning question about Crothall Healthcare? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Crothall Healthcare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and lots of PTO." (in 97 reviews)
- "Salaried positions pay is good" (in 80 reviews)
- "There has been so many great people that I have met and so many places that I have been to because of Crothall Healthcare." (in 72 reviews)
- "Growth opportunities available to everyone" (in 69 reviews)
- "Great opportunities for growth and advancement." (in 66 reviews)
- "the management is poor." (in 62 reviews)
- "hours are long and busy" (in 53 reviews)
- "No work life balance for shop work" (in 46 reviews)
- "horrible upper management." (in 40 reviews)
- "Managers have to be at the unit for 18 months before you can apply for another position within the company." (in 36 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Crothall Healthcare and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 137 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jul 11, 2019Patient Care CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNorfolk, VA
Generous benefits and pay rate with bonus
long work hours and sometimes no overtime availableCrothall Healthcare Response5y
Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We're proud to have had you on our team. Good luck with your future endeavors!
- 1.0Nov 25, 2020Patient TransporterFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDallas, TX
depends on management overtime hours
long hours hard to get people to cover shiftsCrothall Healthcare Response3y
Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. It is unfortunate that your time here was not what you’d hoped. Your outlook will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.