The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Crothall Healthcare? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Crothall Healthcare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits were good and so was the PTO." (in 86 reviews)
- "Salaried positions pay is good" (in 84 reviews)
- "There has been so many great people that I have met and so many places that I have been to because of Crothall Healthcare." (in 77 reviews)
- "Growth opportunities available to everyone" (in 70 reviews)
- "Great leadership and understanding of the need for family time and values you as an employee." (in 68 reviews)
- "the management is poor." (in 59 reviews)
- "hours are long and busy" (in 53 reviews)
- "No work life balance for shop work" (in 48 reviews)
- "horrible upper management." (in 40 reviews)
- "Managers have to be at the unit for 18 months before you can apply for another position within the company." (in 39 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Crothall Healthcare and is not affected by filters.
Found 123 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "opportunity for growth"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 21, 2017Resident Regional Director of OperationsCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsAugusta, GA
1) Awesome opportunities for career growth (may require relocation if currently located smaller markets). 2) Excellent support from senior leaders. 3) Standardized programs and systems that allow one to grow both professionally and personally.
1) Benefits could be better for a company of this size. 2) Would like to see some sort of stock options, or ways for employees to invest with the company.
- 5.0May 8, 2017Clinical Equipment CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Crothall Healthcare is constantly growing and striving for excellence. The training providing within the company is beyond excellent and there is a lot of opportunity for growth and development. Management is actively involved with the employees.
Sometimes growth or promotions rely on relocation.