The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Crothall Healthcare? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Crothall Healthcare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits were good and so was the PTO." (in 86 reviews)
- "Salaried positions pay is good" (in 84 reviews)
- "There has been so many great people that I have met and so many places that I have been to because of Crothall Healthcare." (in 77 reviews)
- "Growth opportunities available to everyone" (in 70 reviews)
- "Great leadership and understanding of the need for family time and values you as an employee." (in 68 reviews)
- "the management is poor." (in 59 reviews)
- "hours are long and busy" (in 53 reviews)
- "No work life balance for shop work" (in 48 reviews)
- "horrible upper management." (in 40 reviews)
- "Managers have to be at the unit for 18 months before you can apply for another position within the company." (in 39 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Crothall Healthcare and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 117 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 14, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Great career development and advancement opportunities. Stable and very flexible with work/life balance Excellent vision and focus on our patients and customers Very loyal and committed to making a difference when partnering with clients
Contracted services so their are business standards with partner facilities that must be met.
- 5.0Jun 24, 2019Resident RegionalCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsBaltimore, MD
Crothall has provided career advancement if you work hard. Salary is also very good. Leadership cares about the people, this is what makes Crothall a great place to work.
Can be very stressful and sometimes work life balance is hard to manageCrothall Healthcare Response5y
Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear you're enjoying your time with us. We are happy that you are seeing positive leadership as this is very important to us. Thank you for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work!