KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 378 of over 419 reviews

4.4
CrowdStrike President, CEO, & Co-Founder George Kurtz
George Kurtz

What people are saying about CrowdStrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "CS have a great culture which promotes adding value to the customer with everything we do.(in 39 reviews)
  • "People are nice and motivated.(in 26 reviews)
  • "Great benefits and overall comp(in 26 reviews)
  • "Great management(in 21 reviews)
  • "Pay is good.(in 18 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CrowdStrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great place to work

Oct 15, 2021 - Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Competitive salaries. * World class product and teams. * Top level talent that's always ready to help or mentor others, but is also more than willing to learn from anyone that has something to teach, regardless of how junior or senior they might be! * Great opportunities for those just starting their careers to learn from some of the most talented people in the world. * Real focus on people as the key to success, and fairly low turnover. * Company culture strongly leads to "how can I help" or "what can I do to help you succeed". * Plenty of training opportunities (internal and external) for team members that have been in the team for a year or more. * Huge growth in the last two years. * Bonuses for most employees. * Stock options for almost all employees. * Funding for private health insurance for all Australian employees and their families.

Cons

Resourcing can be an issue because growth regularly exceeds expectations.

19 people found this review helpful

CrowdStrike Response

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback! We love hearing these great comments on our culture and teams, product, comp and benefits, and training and growth opportunities. We appreciate your comments on resourcing, especially as we experience such rapid company growth. If you have specific comments or ideas you'd like to share, please reach out to Lindsey N. in Employee Experience.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

NA

Jun 29, 2022 - Corporate Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company

Cons

None - I really enjoyed working here

3. 3.0
    Current Employee

Fine but old-school

Jun 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of super smart and kind people who are always generous with their time and courteous in responding to requests. You are given high levels of autonomy to do your work.

Cons

The leadership is an old-boys' club of men (and a few women) who all come from legacy tech and seem to have worked together in the past. They all seem to be fine folks, but their approaches are outdated and the silo walls between teams are high. Corporate comms are slick and produced, but we learn precious little about what is going on from them. Knowing what is *actually* going, is mostly a matter of DMing around until you find someone who maybe knows *something*. As an employer, CrowdStrike is simply not competitive with other tech companies. Even most decent startups offer more in the way of benefits, comp, and overall employee experience. I think the people that stick around do so because they really care about the cybersecurity space and they are well-connected enough to have been given a comfortable perch where they just focus on their own narrow remit. Of course, security lends itself to a privacy-focused stance, but the level of secrecy and non-communication creates a situation where the left hand has no idea what the right hand if doing and there is constant duplication of effort. As Peter Drucker said, "Culture eats strategy for breakfast." I, unfortunately, think that this company's culture will make it easy for some young upstart to come and eat CrowdStrike's lunch.

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company with an identity crisis

May 12, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The technology is truly the best on the market. The product is constantly being upgraded and dominates in the endpoint security space. Teams are extremely collaborative from the manager level all the way through the individual contributors. You work with some extremely smart people. The security space is extremely interesting and you genuinely feel like you're doing good and making a difference when a new customer agrees to work with you.

Cons

Company flat lines quotas despite some territories clearly being more lucrative than others. Pay is pretty well below market value and the structure to get raises is extremely rigid (only given twice a year, regardless of when you "earned" it). Even when you're consistently hitting your number, you feel burnt out. Company recently made us a "remote workforce" but don't offer any concessions for helping setup a home office. HR only seems to care about the latest trend in "inclusivity". Was asked to refer someone in my network for a role and they ghosted them in the interview process which was disappointing.

7 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0

Great People, annoying processes & tools

Jun 28, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty much everyone I work with, both within my team & dept, and in the other depts I interact with, are helpful. Everyone is nice & sociable, in the "would have a beer with" category. Pay is good. Benefits & other compensation is generally good, though 401(k) matching is done in the weirdest way I've ever seen.

Cons

So many of the tools we work with are actively working against us. Either it was "decided" long ago and no one has reviewed the decision, or the deciders are not the users of the tools. And if you try to ask or push for change, there's a very strong sense of learned helplessness, of "that's just the way it it" and "we work around this by...", instead of fixing the processes & tools themselves. This is also true for business processes in a lot of ways. There's things that are "just done this way", and if I'm not familiar with those processes, I'm treated with exasperation, not education. When I ask why things are done this way, no one knows. There's an overall sense that everyone just keeps their head down, stays in their own silo. For a "remote-first" company, it's pretty surprising that there's no funding toward that. No annual stipend, or even a one-time reimbursement. You're given a 24"(!?!) monitor and a laptop, and that's about it. Everwhere else I've been has had _something_ to help WFHers get setup, since we're so much cheaper than office rent.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Job, Great Company

Jun 16, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best technology on the market, very generous compensation and benefits. Super smart coworkers who are always willing to help

Cons

Work/life balance is a bit of a struggle but the company recognizes this and is working on making it better. Company is also continually developing and improving its processes so there are some growing pains.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

If only they cared about anyone outside of Sales

Apr 11, 2022 - Receptionist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Benefits - Updated tech - IT dept has stellar people - Admin are top-notch - Some managers and directors actually care about their employees and do their best to accommodate their needs

Cons

- Company couldn't care less for its employees outside of those making the company more money. No, really; when the admin were forced to go into offices during the pandemic, their VP was taking calls from their yacht - Actually, the company barely cares about the sales people either, and makes their target numbers ridiculously high and nigh-impossible to hit - High turnover rate - Competitive pay, where? Literally seeing about 15% less pay here, even among the best sales people - Refuses to fire the actual higher-ups that should have been let go long ago - Raises that take cost-of-living into account? Not here, bestie. - For hourly employees, PTO is a joke. Can't borrow time, get pushback for taking a hard-earned vacation - Benefits boasted about during All-Hands meetings don't apply to the lowly hourly-worker, which again, is a joke. Equality??? Oh sweatie, look elsewhere.

13 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Work Hard, Play Hard

Jun 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Remote friendly 2. Fun working culture 3. Supports employees

Cons

1. Fast paced environment 2. Feels like tossed in the deep end sometimes

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This is a great job with many benefits

Jun 16, 2022 - Cyber Security Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company offers many benefits for their employees

Cons

none i can think of

10. 5.0