CrowdStrike Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2020

3.7
CrowdStrike President, CEO, & Co-Founder George Kurtz
George Kurtz
Pros
  • "Work life balance are fiercely defended on our team of 20(in 12 reviews)

• "CrowdStrike has the best technology and some of the brightest minds in the cyber security market(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Growing pains from rapid company expansion(in 15 reviews)

• "Like any sales role in a high-growth company there is a challenge with work/life balance(in 14 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Principal Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

* They really care about building a true platform * The focus is not just on the features but how to build for the future * Remote is a true thing * Engineering Culture is 2nd to none! * Women and Men are expected/required to be treated equally (Women of tech please apply!)

Cons

As with any tech company stress and work life balance is what you make it but you are treated like an adult and thus need to know your own limitations, this is hard for us software engineers to do no shortage of hard problems to solve.

October 10, 2019Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments, we’re so glad to hear your experience here has been so positive! We’re definitely committed to maintaining our culture as we grow and yes, women of tech, please apply!

2. COVID-19

"All the good parts about a startup but with the stability & support of a large company"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrowdStrike has become my home away from home. I've been here for a little over a year and continue to feel challenged while still having a great work-life-balance all while loving my team and having fun. A lot of companies talk about "wanting" their employees to have a life outside of work but I actually feel that here. If you show up, bring new ides, work hard, you will be rewarded. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work for a company with strong leadership, morals, and a mission to stop breaches, which is an actual problem the world faces today that we're helping to solve. Execs are very communicative and host regular all-hands and Q&A sessions to give company updates. I really appreciate the transparency and know there's so much effort that goes into that, given that we have over 2500 employees and are spread literally across the world. This is the 5th company I've worked for and I can say without any hesitation, it is my favorite. Like I said already, if you work hard and show dedication, you will be rewarded not only financially but also in overall satisfaction. How many people can say they already enjoy going to the office (or since I'm writing this during the pandemic) - getting on virtual happy hours/meetings. I can honestly say, I greatly miss my coworkers and work family.

Cons

Given that this is a cybersecurity company, it's currently a male-dominated industry (for now) - there's a bit of a lack of female-representation on our exec team. I would love to see more qualified women on it in the future. Cybersecurity is a cool industry and isn't as intimidating as one might expect - so come join us, ladies! :) Second would be, when you first come in, you might be offered a salary on the low side of the industry standard, starting out, but there are a lot of great benefits offered outside of base salary.

June 9, 2020Social Media Manager

Thank you for the great feedback! It's great to hear your experience here has been so positive. We're currently focused on targeted programs and initiatives aimed at helping us further diversify representation here, we agree, it's very important!

"Work with one of the smartest people that deal with InfoSec. Highly rated sucessful product offering."

Former Employee - Engineer in Irvine, CA

I worked at CrowdStrike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

WFH first strategy. The leader in their product category. Opportunity to grow and expand knowledge and responsibilities. Free snacks, lunches, and dinners in office. Semi-Annual get-togethers for enginering, devops, and sales teams.

Cons

Need to be a self-starter and self-motivated to deal with communication issues between departments and politics between leaders, which is challenged via WFH approach. More collaboration needed between the primary drivers of the organization (engineering, DevOps, and sales) with the other back-office departments in order to reduce friction and overlap in the skills and techniques used. Need to be discipline in order to take advantage of unlimited vacation.

August 7, 2020Social Media Manager

Thank you for the great feedback! We’re glad to hear your experience here was positive. We hear you on company communication. We agree with you—it's very important, so we'll pass that feedback on!

"Fantastic experience."

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Actually a market leader and innovator -Very intelligent and sharp people -Cooperative environment -Great benefits and overall comp -Huge growth opportunity and people get promoted

Cons

-Sometimes the executive leadership is a bit disconnected from the front lines -Very competitive market -Too slow to fire some people who actually deserve it

August 7, 2020Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments, we’re so glad to hear your experience here has been so positive! We’re glad you've found CrowdStrike supportive of your growth and we'll pass on your feedback about front-line communication. Thank you for all you do!

5. COVID-19

"Pandemic bias"

2.0
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time

Pros

Stock price. Work always available. Work remotely. Flexible time off.

Cons

Corporate non-compliance through out levels. Cares only about Wall Street. Security became a gimmick. It is a fantastic place only if you are a white, particularly white male. The best opportunities reserved for favorites. Zero career growth others. Mediocre compensation. Paltry benefits. Zero accountability. Guilt-free prejudice, daily bias. Growing hypocritical culture. Deceitful hostile sales. Many useless meetings.

June 24, 2020Social Media Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We take employee feedback seriously and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment where everyone feels equally valued, rewarded and respected. CrowdStrike is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, nationality, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you could, please reach out to Lindsey N. on the employee experience team. We’d like to hear more about your experience so we can address any ongoing issues. We look forward to hearing from you.

"Great Company & Culture"

I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Highly Competitive Pay * Great Benefits Package * Unlimited PTO * Compassionate Management * Executive Support * Company Strategy & Vision

Cons

At times communications can be slightly strained due to the remote nature of the organization, however they are constantly improving

April 1, 2020Social Media Manager

It’s awesome to hear the support, benefits, management and the vision of the company are all keeping you happy and engaged. We value all of our CrowdStrikers and we can’t want to see all the amazing things we’ll continue to do together!

7. "Great spot for successful Regional Sales Reps"

RSM

I have been working at CrowdStrike

Pros

After the past few years at CrowdStrike, this is the best sales job I’ve had in my long career. The Technology is simple to deploy, scales extremely well in large environments and is loved by all of our customers. The executives have a great vision and mission and are willing to help. Many customers have mentioned that we’re their most strategic vendor. The SE org is very talented and the sales leadership provides great coaching and support.

Cons

Some verticalized territories should be regional in many areas. Other than that, merit bonuses of RSU’s for major wins or milestones would be great in addition to existing benefits.

April 1, 2020Social Media Manager

We value our people and know they are integral to our success so we’re glad to hear this has been the best sales job of your career! Thank you for all you do!

8. "4 years...what a fantastic ride! Just finished the 2020 LIMITLESS Sales Kick Off Meeting. Totally informative!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Limitless possibilities. Great company and supportive executive staff. Plus, WE STOP BREACHES!

Cons

I can't remember all the new names....the pro is we are GROWING

April 1, 2020Social Media Manager

It’s great to hear your experience here has been a “fantastic ride.” We’re committed to maintaining our great culture as we grow and you’re right - the possibilities are definitely limitless!

9. "Salesman"

Current Employee - Confirmation Team Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love the culture here

Cons

Management is a little under qualified

March 27, 2020Social Media Manager

Thanks for your feedback. It’s awesome to hear you love CrowdStrike’s culture but it's disappointing to hear you feel we have more work to do with management and development. Our goal is to create an environment where every CrowdStriker feels valued and supported. If you don’t have someone in your local office or in HR you feel comfortable reaching out to directly about this please contact Lindsey N in employee experience and we can try and find you the right person to share this feedback with. Looking forward to hearing from you.

10. "An exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - TAM

I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of options for 100% remote but also offices all over the world. Great benefits. Extremely exciting work environment and atmosphere. Trust in senior leadership. If you're passionnate about cyber security, I don't think there's a better place to be.

Cons

The only con used to be no 401k match but that has changed now. So none!

February 5, 2020Social Media Manager

Thanks for your comments. We value our people and know they are integral to our success so we’re glad to hear you feel the work and environment is exciting!

Found 165 reviews