KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

CrowdStrike Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Aug 10, 2022

Found 4 of over 437 reviews

4.5
CrowdStrike President, CEO, & Co-Founder George Kurtz
George Kurtz

What people are saying about CrowdStrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CrowdStrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Flexible work environment & highly motivating working towards a goal that matters

Mar 7, 2022 - Human Resources ANALYTICS in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work environment, good culture, right tools needed for the job, open minded, competitive compensation

Cons

Could benefit from additional learning and development offerings and refinement

CrowdStrike Response

Thanks for your feedback -- we love hearing great feedback on our mission, work environment and compensation!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

CrowdStrike - Rocketship to the Moon!!!

Jan 11, 2019 - Corporate Account Manager in Reading, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Genuinely enjoy working for CrowdStrike overall, think it's a once in a lifetime opportunity working for a rapidly growing tech company. Excellent Technology, multiple points of value across the Falcon Platform Highly disruptive and innovative against the traditional market players - great opportunity. These Good team of people and culture, everyone is easy to get with. Big benefit of having a manager that backs you and fights in your corner Bright future ahead for progression, lots of internal opportunities to move up as company is rapidly growing.

Cons

Growing pains of a rapidly growing security brand awareness Sometimes we've grown so quickly we've added the wrong people, which is always a shame to see when things don't work out. As with any commercial environment everyone is expected to contribute and do their part. Could do with more channel development and ownership to accelerate our exposure.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We feel very fortunate to work for such a great company with exponential growth potential. As we continue our rapid growth, our Talent team is working diligently to ensure we hire the best employees for our open positions. We appreciate all of your great work – keep it up!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company, they threat their employees very well

Mar 9, 2022 - Enterprise Business Development in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good salary and benefit package - Lots of career opportunities - Amazing people - Own responsibility

Cons

Onboarding could've been more structured Maybe more focus on development (rather than just product sessions)

CrowdStrike Response

We're thrilled to hear that you have the freedom to grow in your career and are enjoying the benefits here. Your feedback is appreciated and will be passed along to the team to improve our processes. Thank you for your review and keep up the great work!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best cyber security Company

Nov 24, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great salary and benefit - flat hierarchy - top technology - awesome tech stack used internally - fast growing company worldwide

Cons

None so far. All great

CrowdStrike Response

We love seeing comments like these and we agree—we have the best tech and the best people! Thank you for your review and for all that you do!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 Reviews

Popular Careers with CrowdStrike Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at CrowdStrike? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

175 days ago

In tech companies, we often hear how engineers make the tech run, but less so about Engineering Managers who have a big role in leading the team to success. After working as an engineer, Jenn Wong leaned into her potential as a leader and accepted an Engineering Manager position at CrowdStrike. In this installment of 5 Questions, Jenn describes the difference between an engineer and an engineering manager, her favorite part about her role, and what she’s looking for in a new team member. #WeAreCrowdStrike #WomenInEngineering
Shared image - 5 Questions with Jennifer Wong, Engineer Manager | CrowdStrike
5 Questions with Jennifer Wong, Engineer Manager | CrowdStrike
www.crowdstrike.com

241 days ago

Culture
We are excited to share that CrowdStrike has been included in RippleMatch’s Top 100 Next Gen Workplaces List! We are proud to be included alongside organizations that are building the best workplaces for the next generation of talent. We can’t wait for our future leaders to thrive at CrowdStrike. #WeAreCrowdStrike #NextGen100
Shared image - CrowdStrike is a Top 100 Next Gen Workplace | 2021