KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CrowdStrike

Engaged Employer

CrowdStrike

Add a Review

CrowdStrike Employee Reviews about "culture"

Updated Aug 18, 2022

Found 113 of over 440 reviews

4.4
CrowdStrike President, CEO, & Co-Founder George Kurtz
George Kurtz

What people are saying about CrowdStrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CrowdStrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

100% approved, great place to work huge potential

Jan 11, 2019 - Sales Manager in Reading, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A true opportunity and vision to be part of a security company that could reset levels of security. Fast paced Fantastic product that keeps getting better on a frequent basis Progression opportunities Good culture and teams that work together

Cons

More money could be spent on awareness in EMEA

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience at CrowdStrike! As we continue to expand globally, we are allocating a wide range of resources to our international offices to ensure they can be just as successful as our U.S. locations. We appreciate all of your hard work and dedication – keep it up!

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

help

Feb 9, 2020 - Help Desk
    Business Outlook

Pros

culture is absolutely great yes

Cons

culture is absolutely great no

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Real Opportunities to Grow and Succeed

May 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Best product on the market - Focused and driven executives - High standards of accountability - Quality work/life balance

Cons

There is room to grow in how employees are taken care of at the offices and culture is fostered. Most of this is due to the company's founding with a predominance of remote employees.

3 people found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to read that you’re having a positive experience at CrowdStrike and very appreciative of your comments on our products, leadership team and work-life balance. Competing for top talent in a niche market can often be challenging and finding the right talent requires us to be flexible regarding where we search and how we expand our workforce. We feel very fortunate to have attracted so many talented team members to CrowdStrike and we wish you continued success here!

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company, great future prospects.

Aug 25, 2020 - F/A
    Business Outlook

Pros

USA management is supportive and knows what they are doing.

Cons

India management is turning blind eye to new people managers who are promoting incorrect culture. Working late nights, or until next day (at times) is considered a part of job. No career progression plans.

5 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments. We take employee feedback seriously and while we're happy to hear you you believe in our company and mission, we're sorry to hear your experience hasn't been totally positive in regards to management. We encourage you to reach out to HR or Lindsey N. in Employee Experience so we can learn more and address these concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Outstanding culture and flexible work enviornment

Jun 5, 2018 - Senior Marketing Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

CrowdStrike has the culture and environment to accommodate flexible schedules with a great home/work balance. The benefits are fantastic, some positions have the opportunity to work remotely, our leadership team is engaging and transparent, all in addition to having industry leading products and services!

Cons

None that I can think of.

3 people found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your review. We take pride in our flexible work culture and are ecstatic that you’re enjoying your experience at CrowdStrike. Our employees continue to make CrowdStrike a great place to work. We wish you continued success in your career here!

6. 2.0
    Current Employee

Could be your worst decision

Mar 31, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pre IPO company, New facility in India, learning opportunities

Cons

This review is about Crowdstrike India. Big con is the leadership, it is incompetent, has a Self centered attitude of leading and unable to inspire others. It also lacks vision and is a “dummy” of the US and reluctant to take chances and stand up for the India centre. In such conditions India will never operate autonomously. Engineering team is nearly hanging by the thread. The growth path for Engineering or the finance service center is not envisioned. They management is only here to fill their pockets, no one cares if India gets more work or not. No programs for professional development. There is No HR in India. They have fired as many as 10 in the last 2 years so no job security. There are no means to escalate issues. They are trying hard to market themselves with attractive pays and incentives but what good is it if it does not give you job security. Office culture is all about butt licking and no one is ready for healthy criticism. The company is barely 2 years old, i do not think it is right to risk your successful career for this company today. Frankly I don’t even think the company will sustain in the long run. So please be cautious

11 people found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We take employee feedback seriously and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment where everyone feels valued. We do have a dedicated HR team for Pune and if you would to reach out to them with additional info we’d like to know more so we can address any ongoing issues. You can also reach out to Lindsey N. who manages employee experience if you’re more comfortable with that. We look forward to hearing from you.

7. 5.0

Great Place to Work, Good Culture, Work from Home

Jan 21, 2020 - Escalation Engineer in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

CS have a great culture which promotes adding value to the customer with everything we do. They encourage collaboration, focus on learning (not mistakes/negatives), promote employees working from home to help with work-life balance, and generally want people to succeed so the company succeeds in its mission.

Cons

No complaints from my end.

4 people found this review helpful