KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CrowdStrike

Engaged Employer

CrowdStrike

Add a Review

CrowdStrike Employee Reviews about "great product"

Updated Oct 30, 2021

Found 16 of over 330 reviews

4.3
CrowdStrike President, CEO, & Co-Founder George Kurtz
George Kurtz
Pros
  • "Personal experience is that CrowdStrike has an amazing culture; super inclusive and everyone is valued(in 43 reviews)

• "good work life balance and compensation(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains after going public(in 21 reviews)

• "It appears that some CrowdStrike locations have an almost entirely male driven sales org(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about CrowdStrike

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CrowdStrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great product"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast paced, busy, but a great time

Oct 30, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Solid product, great brand reputation, solid innovators.

Cons

Growing pains as company expands

CrowdStrike Response

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear you love our product and your team and that you believe in our brand. As we continue to experience rapid growth as a company, we'll keep striving to provide the tools our people need to feel supported and stay productive. Keep up the great work!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with lots of potential

Jul 30, 2021 - Program Manager in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of potential with this company. Lots of opportunity and customers coming in constantly. Great product as well

Cons

Most managers don’t have experience so there tends to be lots of unproductive departments. Lots of nepotism as well.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments! We're glad you see lots of opportunity here. Our goal is to hire the best people for the job based on their experience and credentials. We are also doing our best to provide managers and leaders with the training they need to provide proper support and guidance their teams need to be their most productive.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Resume Builder

Jun 15, 2021 - Account Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

>Great Product. I never had a deal make it to POC where prospects weren’t wowed by the platform even if we lost for other reasons like price > CrowdStrike name carries a lot of weight. Working here will set you up for better offers elsewhere >Stock is doing very well >Great group of SEs to work with and I enjoyed partnering with them on deals >Some great front line managers who will do a lot to get deals over the finish line >Some top notch SDRs supporting the AEs

Cons

>Over segmented. Too many layers of teams from SMB to Enterprise, plus geographic territories, plus finance and healthcare having their own teams. ROE is a mess and quotas go up while territories get chopped down more and more >Reseller driven sales model. Can only sell direct in very specific circumstances. We are forced to sell through channel partners but CrowdStrike has underinvested in channel relationships so it’s a very one sided relationship or CrowdStrike AEs bringing deals to resellers who do nothing, add a huge margin on top of CrowdStrike’s already expensive price, and bring few deals back to us in return >Way too many internal meetings. Takes away time that would be better spent attempting to sell CrowdStrike’s products and services >A return to office will be forced despite CrowdStrike having some of its best quarters ever during the pandemic >Pay is below market rate for AEs. once you have accumulated enough stock staying at CrowdStrike doesn’t make sense from a financial perspective >Sandler training is a big waste of time and is a joke among the AEs. Investing in learning and development is great but maybe shift resources to other training programs

3 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. It's always great to hear positive feedback on our product, brand and amazing teams. That said, we're sorry your time here wasn't entirely positive and we appreciate your thoughts on our Sales function. We are always striving for efficient lines of communication, great learning & development resources, and competitive compensation for all of our people, and we'll continue to make enhancements when and where we can. Good luck in your next endeavor!

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great product

Feb 2, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer In Test in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Feels great working on a great product and the CEO is extremely capable.

Cons

Too many people working remotely but that is the case for a lot of companies during pandemic.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments! We're glad to hear the product and leadership are keeping you engaged, and we hear you on being fully remote right now. It's so important to us to maintain a strong culture while we're all working from home and we're working hard to keep everyone connected until we can be together in person again!

5. 5.0

Great Company

Jan 14, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer in Eugene, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Management, Great Product, Great work life

Cons

company growing at a fast pace

Social Media Manager

Thank you for the feedback and for all that you do!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Dec 14, 2020 - SMB Account Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great product and a well run orginization

Cons

Really there are no cons. Base pay is a little below market for sales, but you make up for it with how well the product sells.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments, we’re so glad to hear your experience here has been so positive! It's great to hear your appreciation for the company we've built together. Thank you for all you do!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great product, great opportunities

Aug 27, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Career Growth, great perks, work from anywhere minset, good training, great product

Cons

Compensation is slightly below market average.

Social Media Manager

It's fantastic to hear the flexible culture, benefits, support and vision of the company are all keeping you happy and engaged. We are always striving to provide competitive compensation for all of our people and will continue to make enhancements as we can -- thank you for your feedback!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ample opportunities for growth and success

Apr 8, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing product, great culture and tremendous opportunities for growth. If you work hard, you will be successful. There have been many positive changes in the Austin office over the last several months that strengthened the culture and placed focus on transparency, respect and success. Management recognized that there were improvements to be made, and worked hard to correct for past mistakes. With a company growing this quickly, there will always be growing pains and it is impossible to make everyone happy. However, I have always felt that management is eager to hear feedback, take suggestions and ensure that every employee has the opportunity to be successful. Managers continuously ask how they can help you achieve your career goals, and will do whatever it takes to help you meet them. I have never seen a company prioritize internal promotions like CrowdStrike does- they will provide additional coaching, training and resources in order to help employees get to where they want to be. The leaders here are intelligent, passionate and focused. I find it very energizing to be surrounded by people who care so deeply about this company and our customers. During the sales cycle, the focus is always on meeting the needs of the customer and doing what is best for them, which I find extremely refreshing and ethical. There are ample resources available, and managers are always willing to provide additional insights and assistance without completely taking over. I’m not one to leave reviews, but after reading some of the negative ones here I wanted to provide another opinion for those considering working at CrowdStrike. Overall, this is a great place to work and advance your career. In summary: I have had an extremely positive experience here and would highly recommend this company!

Cons

Things can get lost in communication from Sunnyvale to Austin. As we grow, internal communications need to be improved and consolidated. Processes are quickly changed as management works to improve them, and it can be hard to keep up with these changes.

4 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Awesome to hear your experience here has been positive and that you feel CrowdStrike has given you growth opportunities. We know when our people succeed, we succeed and we’re committed to maintaining our culture and to keep communication flowing as we navigate our rapid growth. Building more diverse teams throughout the organization is also a focus, so rest assured we're working on that. Thanks for the feedback!

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

If you're in Austin don't bother

Jan 9, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some smart, decent people. Great product.

Cons

If you're in the Austin area, I would consider literally any of the other million tech companies down here. Don't be fooled by the shiny new downtown office. There's too much tech competition to settle for perks that are slim to none, a noncompetitive salary and commission package, and a weird, "macho" work environment.

26 people found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are disheartened to read that your experience working in the Austin office hasn’t met the high expectations CrowdStrike has for its employees. Given the rapid global growth and increasing success CrowdStrike has experienced, some growing pains are to be expected. However, we always want to do whatever we can to ensure the employee experience here is positive, meaningful and fulfilling, so that we can maintain the great company culture for which CrowdStrike is known. Your concerns are important to us and our management team has recently taken action regarding some other complaints received from the Austin office. We can assure you that all the points you and others raised have been diligently addressed and resolved.

10. 1.0
      Current Employee

AVOID FOR SALES

Sep 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros: - Great product - Great benefits - Motivated colleagues - Snacks

Cons

Cons: - The leadership: The leadership in the Austin office is at best incompetent and at worst a liability. Internal promotions are also internally blocked, so good luck at rising through the ranks! - Culture: The culture in the Austin office is toxic beyond belief. From sexist employees to managers who think it’s ok to harass their employees, the culture of the Austin office just keeps being chiseled away. - No work/life balance: “Unlimited PTO”. Yeah, you have unlimited PTO but good luck taking it. You’re also not allowed to take a vacation during 4 months throughout the year, including July ( bye-bye summer family vacations). Additionally, you are expected to be always working, even after the clock stops at 5. You’ll get e-mails on the lucky day you get PTO with “urgent requests” and get chastised if you don’t respond. - Stress: Poor leadership has led to an office where stress drips down the walls. Incompetent management has lead to reps being weary of letting superiors on their calls for fear of losing the deals. No one leaves the office happy at the end of the day.

36 people found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are disheartened to read that your experience working in the Austin Office hasn’t met the expectations that CrowdStrike has for its employees. Given the rapid global growth and increasing success CrowdStrike has experienced, some growing pains are to be expected. However, we always want to do whatever we can to ensure the employee experience here is positive, meaningful and fulfilling to maintain the great company culture for which CrowdStrike is known. Your concerns are important to us and our management team is currently reviewing the points you raised and taking actions. We stand by our open-door policy and we hope you feel encouraged to reach out to Management or your Human Resources should you experience any issues in the future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews