KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CrowdStrike

Engaged Employer

CrowdStrike

Add a Review

CrowdStrike Employee Reviews about "growing pains"

Updated Nov 22, 2021

Found 21 of over 326 reviews

4.3
CrowdStrike President, CEO, & Co-Founder George Kurtz
George Kurtz
Pros
  • "Personal experience is that CrowdStrike has an amazing culture; super inclusive and everyone is valued(in 43 reviews)

• "good work life balance and compensation(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains after going public(in 21 reviews)

• "It appears that some CrowdStrike locations have an almost entirely male driven sales org(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about CrowdStrike

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CrowdStrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "growing pains"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast paced, busy, but a great time

Oct 30, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Solid product, great brand reputation, solid innovators.

Cons

Growing pains as company expands

CrowdStrike Response

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear you love our product and your team and that you believe in our brand. As we continue to experience rapid growth as a company, we'll keep striving to provide the tools our people need to feel supported and stay productive. Keep up the great work!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, great product. growth feels like I am on a rocket ship

Nov 22, 2021 - Corporate Account Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Professional but still fun environment -Hypergrowth -high earning potential

Cons

-growing pains around ROE's and territories -slow/long ramp period

CrowdStrike Response

Thank you for your comments. We love hearing you're excited by our growth, comp and culture, but we hear you on feeling some growing pains. Please know supporting our people as we grow and scale continues to be a priority and we appreciate your feedback. Keep up the great work!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Cool kid of the security world

Jul 12, 2021 - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is rock solid - Confident in the CEO - Strong market position

Cons

- Growing pains after going public - Not much

Social Media Manager

We love seeing comments like these! We are always working to make sure our people feel supported, especially while we continue to grow so rapidly, and this definitely includes keep our remote-first culture a top priority. Thank you for all that you do!

4. 5.0

True Unicorn Company

Feb 3, 2021 - Sales Operations Analyst in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

- enterprise company with a start up culture - A1 talent from C-level to individual contributors - great employee stock program - true team mentality across all departments - seamless pivot to full time remote work - best in class product(s) with realistic potential to become the next Salesforce of the Cybersecurity industry

Cons

- natural growing pains as the company rapidly expands, nothing unexpected

Social Media Manager

We love seeing comments like these and are thrilled you believe in our solutions and our people. Thank you for your feedback and for all that you do!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great product, great people, great mission

Jan 26, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance, ability to sell the best product/ services, WFH, great benefits, exceptional C-suite leadership

Cons

Some growing pains due to explosive company growth

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! It's so important to us to maintain a strong remote culture while we're all working from home, and we want all of our people to feel supported. Keep up the great work!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Hyper Growth great culture

Nov 4, 2020 - Account Representative in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, great people, great resources, all around solid management and company vision!

Cons

Growing pains is really the best word here

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments! It's fantastic to hear company management and our vision are keeping you happy and engaged. We value all of our CrowdStrikers and we can’t want to see all the amazing things we’ll continue to do together -- one team, one fight!

7. 5.0

Amazing Company and Career Opportunity

Apr 17, 2019 - Business Development
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Incredible product -Mission driven culture (We Stop Breaches) -Rapid company growth at scale -Opportunities for career advancement -Flexible work from home policy

Cons

-Growing pains from rapid company expansion

9 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thanks for your comments! Glad to hear the product and mission resonate with you. We're committed to an increased focus on inclusion and diversity work which has already begun. We agree - diversity is important!

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing culture

May 6, 2019 - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is top of mind and their product is leading the industry.

Cons

Growing pains, typical start-up pre IPO.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments and it’s so good to hear your thoughts on our culture. We value our people and know they are integral to our success and we’re definitely committed to maintaining that culture as we navigate our rapid growth.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to build a sales career

Apr 2, 2019 - Sales Manager in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career growth and opportunity here is better than any company I have seen in my career. The ability to gain experience and move up quickly is a major draw. The culture in the Sunnyvale office for sales is awesome. It is competitive and stressful at times, but the atmosphere is positive and you're surrounded by intelligent and friendly people. The product is very well received by the market and customers

Cons

- no catered lunches - growing pains around getting things approved internally

Social Media Manager

We're so glad your experience has been positive and that you feel CrowdStrike is a great place to build your career! Our goal is to create an environment where everyone feels they have the tools and support to be successful and we’re committed to continuously reviewing process and policies to minimize the disruptions for our rapidly growing team.

10. 5.0

Flexible work environment

Mar 8, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, product, innovative culture, fast-paced.

Cons

Growing pains and scaling at rapid rate

2 people found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. It’s great to hear you are enjoying your experience here and that you find our culture positive. We know that our pace of growth can sometimes cause bumps along the way and we’re committed to continuously reviewing process and policies to minimize the disruptions for our rapidly growing team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews