KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

CrowdStrike Employee Reviews about "job security"

Updated Jul 12, 2020

Found 4 of over 437 reviews

4.5
CrowdStrike President, CEO, & Co-Founder George Kurtz
George Kurtz

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about CrowdStrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CrowdStrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "job security"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Unprofessional Managerial Behavior

Jul 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

No salary deduction in Pandemic. Apart from this, I do not feel that CrowdStrike has any Pros for India location

Cons

CrowdStrike has the worst and blind management. There is no Job Security at all. Management targets people and if you will raise your concerns to them. You will be fired or will be forced to resign. There is this dotted line reporting concept in finance and account team which will ruin your career. People are asked to post positive reviews to compensate negative reviews. I would want to say here, Posting positive reviews to compensate negative ones, does not solve the problem and does not clear the image of Crowdstrike. Employees are suffering and this number is gonna increase, so the negative reviews. PS - Do not ignore this review.

20 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments. We do not solicit employee reviews of any sort nor do we condone managers doing so. That said, we do take employee feedback seriously and strive to create a supportive work environment where everyone feels valued and respected and we're sorry to hear this hasn't been your experience. We would like to learn more about your experience and encourage you to reach out to HR, or if you aren’t comfortable with that, to Lindsey N. in employee experience so we can learn more and address any concerns.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Join at your own risk

Jun 25, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Could not find any Pros

Cons

* India leadership is bad. They are just puppets controlled by people sitting in US. * When you join the company they will show you all the rosy pictures but what comes to India is a left over work. Development of the core product is never going to happen out of India. Its just the side work that gets done out of India office. * No job security. If you don't agree to their slavery rules, you will be thrown out of the company. * You don't get credit for your work. Lot of politics. * Difference in how Indian & foreign employees are treated. Indian employees are considered sub-standard.

21 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments. We take employee feedback seriously and we’re sorry your experience hasn’t met the high bar we aim for in our culture and experience. We’d like to know more so we can address any ongoing issues. If you could, please reach out to Lindsey N. on the employee experience team. We look forward to hearing from you.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Cyber Security Business

May 7, 2019 - Revenue Recognition Analyst in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

It provides Employee Friendly Facilities

Cons

There is no Job Security

3 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear you find our environment employee friendly but we're sorry to hear your experience isn't entirely positive. If you could, please reach out to Lindsey N. on the employee experience team. We’d like to know more so we can address any ongoing issues. We look forward to hearing from you.

4. 2.0
    Current Employee

Could be your worst decision

Mar 31, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pre IPO company, New facility in India, learning opportunities

Cons

This review is about Crowdstrike India. Big con is the leadership, it is incompetent, has a Self centered attitude of leading and unable to inspire others. It also lacks vision and is a “dummy” of the US and reluctant to take chances and stand up for the India centre. In such conditions India will never operate autonomously. Engineering team is nearly hanging by the thread. The growth path for Engineering or the finance service center is not envisioned. They management is only here to fill their pockets, no one cares if India gets more work or not. No programs for professional development. There is No HR in India. They have fired as many as 10 in the last 2 years so no job security. There are no means to escalate issues. They are trying hard to market themselves with attractive pays and incentives but what good is it if it does not give you job security. Office culture is all about butt licking and no one is ready for healthy criticism. The company is barely 2 years old, i do not think it is right to risk your successful career for this company today. Frankly I don’t even think the company will sustain in the long run. So please be cautious

11 people found this review helpful

Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We take employee feedback seriously and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment where everyone feels valued. We do have a dedicated HR team for Pune and if you would to reach out to them with additional info we’d like to know more so we can address any ongoing issues. You can also reach out to Lindsey N. who manages employee experience if you’re more comfortable with that. We look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews

Popular Careers with CrowdStrike Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at CrowdStrike? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

175 days ago

In tech companies, we often hear how engineers make the tech run, but less so about Engineering Managers who have a big role in leading the team to success. After working as an engineer, Jenn Wong leaned into her potential as a leader and accepted an Engineering Manager position at CrowdStrike. In this installment of 5 Questions, Jenn describes the difference between an engineer and an engineering manager, her favorite part about her role, and what she’s looking for in a new team member. #WeAreCrowdStrike #WomenInEngineering
Shared image - 5 Questions with Jennifer Wong, Engineer Manager | CrowdStrike
5 Questions with Jennifer Wong, Engineer Manager | CrowdStrike
www.crowdstrike.com

241 days ago

Culture
We are excited to share that CrowdStrike has been included in RippleMatch’s Top 100 Next Gen Workplaces List! We are proud to be included alongside organizations that are building the best workplaces for the next generation of talent. We can’t wait for our future leaders to thrive at CrowdStrike. #WeAreCrowdStrike #NextGen100
Shared image - CrowdStrike is a Top 100 Next Gen Workplace | 2021