KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CrowdStrike

Engaged Employer

CrowdStrike

Add a Review

CrowdStrike Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 16, 2021

Found 34 of over 330 reviews

4.3
CrowdStrike President, CEO, & Co-Founder George Kurtz
George Kurtz
Pros
  • "Personal experience is that CrowdStrike has an amazing culture; super inclusive and everyone is valued(in 43 reviews)

• "good work life balance and compensation(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains after going public(in 21 reviews)

• "It appears that some CrowdStrike locations have an almost entirely male driven sales org(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about CrowdStrike

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CrowdStrike and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

good company

Jul 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance is strong

Cons

can be challenging to land a job here

Be the first to find this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thanks for your feedback! We definitely pride ourselves on our flexible workplace and are glad you love it too.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Healthiest environment I've ever worked in

May 20, 2021 - Security Researcher
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone in my department is supportive and helpful- genuinely one of the healthiest environments I've ever worked in. Toxic behavior is not tolerated and management promotes a collaborative culture within teams instead of a competitive one. Management has reasonable expectations, and they are very encouraging and supportive of independent ideas. No micro-management. The work itself can be fast-paced and you are expected to do a lot of independent learning to fulfill your tasks, but it's balanced out with great work-life balance and flexibility. One of the few workplaces that doesn't seem to cause anxiety in their workers.

Cons

Since most of us work remote, it'd be nice if CrowdStrike helped with ergonomics/chairs etc, which they don't currently do.

4 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thank you for the great feedback! Our culture is collaborative so we're glad that is ringing true for you. We're continually striving to give our people all the support they need while working in a remote environment and will continue to make enhancements as we can. If you'd like, feel free to share feedback on what could be doing better by reaching out to HR or Lindsey N. in Employee Experience. Thanks!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great product, great people, great mission

Jan 26, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance, ability to sell the best product/ services, WFH, great benefits, exceptional C-suite leadership

Cons

Some growing pains due to explosive company growth

1 person found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! It's so important to us to maintain a strong remote culture while we're all working from home, and we want all of our people to feel supported. Keep up the great work!

4. 5.0

Amazing job.

Oct 17, 2020 - SMB Account Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation Attainable quota Amazing management Public stock bonuses Great work life balance

Cons

Base salary could be a bit higher, but public stock bonus makes up for that I suppose. A lot of tech companies offer no-cost employee health, dental, and vision care. We have a slight cost as is. 401k matching not very high.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company! Amazing Product!

Dec 16, 2019 - Corporate Account Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The actually best product on market Amazing work life balance Nice environment

Cons

More travels to talk to customer, I know it is expensive but also is really important in in some accounts in some countries.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments. It’s great that you have an amazing work/life balance. That’s what we’re aiming for!

6. 5.0

Outstanding

Dec 4, 2019 - Intelligence Analyst in Akron, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful culture I am treated with respect and dignity My supervisors care about my work-life balance Working remotely is amazing The Leadership has a great vision

Cons

True remote work means missing out on building strong interpersonal relationships through the culture of being in an office, however frequent trips to be in person with peers helps to alleviate this during the three month travel/meetings season.

4 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thanks for your feedback. It’s awesome to hear you feel CrowdStrike’s culture is wonderful – we do too! We know when our people succeed, we succeed and we’re glad to hear your CrowdStrike experience has been positive.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

On A Mission!

Dec 3, 2019 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mission-oriented company driven to stop breaches - from executive leadership down this team lives the mission. There is a ton of pride representing this company. The technology is the real deal, there is a reason CRWD tops everyone's list. Absolute A-players across every division.

Cons

Like any sales role in a high-growth company there is a challenge with work/life balance.

Social Media Manager

We’re thrilled to hear you are so proud to work at CrowdStrike! But it sounds like you feel we could be doing better on work-life balance and professional development. We hear you and will pass that feedback on to the management team.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Aug 26, 2019 - Senior Principal Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

* They really care about building a true platform * The focus is not just on the features but how to build for the future * Remote is a true thing * Engineering Culture is 2nd to none! * Women and Men are expected/required to be treated equally (Women of tech please apply!)

Cons

As with any tech company stress and work life balance is what you make it but you are treated like an adult and thus need to know your own limitations, this is hard for us software engineers to do no shortage of hard problems to solve.

26 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your comments, we’re so glad to hear your experience here has been so positive! We’re definitely committed to maintaining our culture as we grow and yes, women of tech, please apply!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

DataScience team is top notch

Jun 14, 2019 - Senior Data Engineer in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are incredible. The pay is above average. Everyone I work with is a superstar in their specialty. On the job training... routinely working on new and exciting technologies and helping build the very best cyber security product on the planet. The top level of the organization are incredibly smart with a deep and rare set of knowledge and insight with a profound vision. I've read many bad reviews from sales teams. I certainly can't speak to that. I know that sales has grown quite a lot over the last year. However, concerning everyone I've interacted with in Data Science, Services, Cloud Engineering, and Security have always been extremely high quality professionals with only the customers and product quality in mind. Both my direct manager and the director of my department has been more than wonderful coping with off time for vacations, random "life" stuff that pops up, and medical leaves without flinching and with deeply caring support. When I was burning the midnight oil working on a passion project at the company, multiple people approached me to make sure I was ok to be sure I wasn't going to burn out and didn't feel pressure to work extra hours. There was no pressure, but I genuinely enjoy certain projects. I get paid to do, at enormous scale, what I used to do in my closet with a tiny computing cluster for fun... Work life balance are fiercely defended on our team of 20+ people from the director level down. No one asked for me to write this. I only decided to post something after reading the negative reviews. CS has many times the number of employees here and I'm in tech, not sales, but never encountered anyone with anything negative to say about CS, both current and former employees.

Cons

Remote work is hard. Time management and personal discipline require vigilance. Some people aren't cut out for it. It took me months to really fully adapt, but everyone experiences it the first time they work full time remote. To help, organization, planning, and management have really stepped up to fill the gap, and the people I interact with are always courteous and professional.

10 people found this review helpful

Social Media Manager

It’s great to hear you are enjoying your experience here and that you find our culture supportive! We hear you that issues need to be addressed and not just commented on the company is actively engaged in ways to foster a positive environment for all teams, particularly in sales.

10. 5.0

Best place to work

Mar 29, 2019 - Software Engineer in Kirkland, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/ life balance is great!!! Company growing in fast paced, awesome people to work with, good technology improvements. Very flexible , unlimited paid timeoff and benefits

Cons

Process needs to be improved (understand because of fast pace growth)

Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to create a flexible, supportive environment where people can balance the needs of home and work and take time off to recharge. We know that our pace of growth can sometimes cause bumps along the way and we’re committed to continuously reviewing process and policies to minimize the disruptions for our rapidly growing team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews