Crown Realty Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Crown Realty Partners Reviews

Found 2 reviews

3.4
Les Miller
  1. "Great company, close knit feel."

I worked at Crown Realty Partners

Pros

Friendly atmosphere Great office ergonomics Respect for work-life balance Lots of mentors

Cons

Smaller company = less opportunities for advancement

Advice to Management

Keep growing

Crown Realty Partners2019-01-18

"My employment started off well. I worked with a great team, Manager and Director. Salary is good along with benefits."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Crown Realty Partners for more than 4 years

Pros

The best pay off at the job is the experience you could gain, from those who have been in the industry for quite some time.

Cons

It's a small industry, and some of these people have previously worked with each other at other property management organizations. The problem with that, is some of these people are holding grudges against former co-workers. Too much politics! Some of the Directors are not to be trusted!!! They will try to fire you without cause, so they can bring in one of their friends.

Advice to Management

Stop bringing in your friends who are not qualified to do the job. To the Directors, you need to be more professional enroll in a class or two. To the Owners, listen to the employees. Not everything that comes out of a Director's mouth is the truth.

Crown Realty Partners2015-09-04

Crown Realty Partners Response

September 8, 2015Managing Partner

Thanks for the feedback. We value the opinions of all employees. For the past three years we have had employee surveys so that the voice of all employees can be heard without being filtered through managers. We hope that we will be able to address concerns that are important to ...

Found 2 reviews