Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage Reviews

4.6
Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage President and CEO Salvatore “Tori” Ferrante
Salvatore “Tori” Ferrante
0 Rating
  1. "Seeking full time job."

Current Employee - Lead Packer and Trainer in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great bosses. I love working with the public .

Cons

I don’t get enough hours. It’s suppose to be full time. I’ve been averaging 33 awwwk

2. "Manager"

4.0
    Current Employee - Supervisor

I have been working at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Days go quickly in fast paced environment. Great co workers!

Cons

Some positions are overburdened. Raises, including cost of living non existent.

3. "Assistant Coordinator"

Current Employee - Assistant Coordinator in San Leandro, CA

Pros

I have been working for Crown Worldwide for 20 years now. It's a fun place to work. We have quality meetings to make sure moves go smoothly and monthly parties, group healthy meetings, fun lunches & BBQ's with games & contests and sing a longs and bring your Dog to work day (my Favorite). We're one big happy Family.

Cons

Everyday should be doggy day ;-)

4. "Working For Crown WMS"

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Leandro, CA

I have been working at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people, Good energy all around, and we ALL work hard to get the job done.

Cons

We Always go the extra mile for our customers.

5. "Great Place"

I worked at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage full-time

Pros

This is a great place to work. The staff is very friendly and Management has an open door policy

Cons

a lot of work but that is typical of any company

6. "V.P. Sales and Government Services."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been working for Crown for the past 9 years. Crown gave me the opportunity to open up their branch in West Sacramento back in 2008. They have been very supportive of my efforts along the way. Now, we are in our new building 50,000 SQ FT in West Sacramento (again). A year ago, I was promoted to V.P. of Sales and Government Services, and I love it! Thank you for the trust and faith in me.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. I am happy working here and plan to be here for many more years to come.

7. "manager"

5.0

Pros

The culture is supportive and everyone tries to the right thing when decisions are made. We have quarterly management meetings and this has helped to improve our company over the last 2-3 years. I feel supported by those I report to and those the report to me.

Cons

Managers have caseloads and must manage and handle the moving coordination functions. We get it done, but it takes extra hours in the day to do it right

8. "Working at Crown"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Pros

I have worked at Crown Worldwide for over 30 years. That should say a lot. A good work environment requires positive people with creativity and imagination- I have always enjoyed working at Crown and really enjoy the people that work here as well.

Cons

Can't think of a CON- Everyone works well together

9. "Crown WorldWide"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

I have been working at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Crown for over 2 years. This is the best job I have ever had. I am treated as an adult each day. If I need any advise or back up, upper management always is there. We have a life committee that holds parties each month. Doggy day is one of the best perks. I have found every one friendly and supportive of each other. The support that I get from my manager and others is the best part. My co-workers are some of the best workers I have ever meet.

Cons

Vending machines have out of date food items.

10. "I love working for Crown"

I have been working at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage full-time

Pros

We all work together to create a good atmosphere for us all to be successful. Upper- management gives me the tools I need in order to take care of my employees and my customers

Cons

Clients can be demanding but that is also part of the challenge.

Found 26 reviews