- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Missouri
- - St. Louis, MO Area
- - Clayton, MO
- - Saint Louis, MO
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 25, 2015 - Intern in Clayton, MORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good experience looks good on resume
you dont really get a lot of interesting work to do most data crunchingContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 17, 2021 - Wordpress Developer in Saint Louis, MORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I wish there were some pros. There are none. It's an elitist boys club from Washington University that uses the less fortunate to fund its means.
Lack of diversity. Sexist culture. Self-entitled boys club with privilege. Lack of minorities employees. The list is endless.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 13, 2017 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
one of the few vcs in st louis
doesn't pay analysts. not much deal flow.