The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Culture Trip? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Culture Trip employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and atmosphere." (in 40 reviews)
- "get to work from home one day a week" (in 15 reviews)
- "I was lucky enough to work with a few great teams, always welcoming, big smiles and so kind!" (in 13 reviews)
- "colleagues (at least in lateral positions) were great" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good benefits" (in 8 reviews)
- "Culture Trip has made the best of some challenging market conditions in the travel sector" (in 46 reviews)
- "The problem was that the expectations for these articles was insane for the low pay." (in 23 reviews)
- "0 transparency with management." (in 21 reviews)
- "The CEO was rude and egotistic." (in 19 reviews)
- "aggressive culture passed down from management" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Disability
This rating reflects the overall rating of Culture Trip and is not affected by filters.
Found 232 of over 279 reviews
Updated Apr 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Culture Trip Reviews FAQs
Culture Trip has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 279 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Culture Trip to a friend and 28% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
47% of Culture Trip employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Culture Trip 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.