Culver Capital Group Senior Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Culver Capital Group Senior Account Executive Reviews

Updated Mar 29, 2015

Found 3 reviews

4.7
Culver Capital Group CEO  Michael Thomas (no image)
Michael Thomas

"Great Opportunity to Learn Financial Sales"

Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Culver Capital Group

Pros

Culver offers the best in industry training; mentoring, coaching, and encouragement to learn and become a professional in the industry.

Cons

You work hard the first 3-6 months as you develop your book of business and need to be serious that this is a career opportunity, not a job that you don't apply yourself to.

Advice to Management

Continue to mentor and train those of us that are serious and want to excel; also continue to weed out those that are negative and not applying themselves.

Culver Capital Group2015-03-29

Culver Capital Group Response

March 31, 2015VP of Operations

Thank you for your review, we strive to develop best in class professionals.

2. "Plain and simple: You will get out of this job what you put into it."

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Culver Capital Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone who works for the company is young, most sales associates are under 30, and a cool group of people to work with. Some of the people I have worked with have become some of my closest friends, even outside of the workplace. On top of the people you work with, there is tremendous opportunity to make attractive money (especially when you take into account the youthfulness of the group). There are lots of... people in the office doing well, and more than a handful doing really, really well. There is no glass ceiling, and the opportunity to quickly rise up the ranks and take on your own team is undoubtedly there. This has been my first job in a sales organization and I have learned more than I ever thought I would.

Cons

With all the things I said above, the truth is that success can become elusive if you aren't willing to work hard. The reality is YES, you WILL work hard. But in comparison to other hard work, how hard is it? You're making calls every day speaking to small business owners, come bigger companies and their CFOs, Controllers, etc. You're speaking to a lot of people every day. I think that I myself work hard when I... come to work everyday, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished from it - in my first year I've made $75k+, not bad for an entry level sales position. If you're not willing to make a real commitment to your current and future success, which in the end benefits you more than anyone, than you're not going to be a good fit.

Advice to Management

Continue to support those of us who want our own success to lie in our own hands.

Culver Capital Group2015-02-03

Culver Capital Group Response

March 27, 2015VP of Operations

We at Culver strive to maintain the highest regard for our employees, and are pleased that you have excelled at our firm.

3. "Tremendous professional and personal growth available! Great team environment!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Culver Capital Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team and office environment. Everyone including management wants you to be successful. We just had a company event at Del Mar which was a great day out of the office with the entire firm enjoying themselves! My earning capacity has never been greater. Steadily grown from $5,000 to $10,000 to $15,000 a month since I was promoted to a Sr Account Executive. This is the third commercial finance company I've... worked with and Culver Capital has by far the best ethics and morale standards. Everyone from the CEO down wants business to be conducted right without every cutting corners for any short term gain. Training available is terrific. It's hands on and everyone in management participates to ensure I have the best opportunity for success. Culver has a great 401k plan with matching up to 4%, which I believe is the most an employer can legally match each year! This year I'm looking forward to building my own team and being promoted to Vice President!

Cons

Working on larger transactions can be exciting but also stressful when your clients are counting on you to get the job done. But when you do a good job and complete a successful transaction for yourself or a Jr team member, it is very rewarding!

Advice to Management

It is obvious that Culver is on its way to being an industry leader. Continue to communicate the vision and how we can all work together to achieve it! I'm look forward to a round of golf in Newport with my team next week!

Culver Capital Group2014-08-25