Found 651 of over 8K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good work/life balance is good" (in 520 reviews)
- "Leaders role model and champion the values; company cares about its people and their lives; great products and leading edge technology" (in 394 reviews)
- "Their benefits are good and seem to be fairly administered." (in 292 reviews)
- "Great culture so long as you are in the 'right' BU or organization within a given BU." (in 281 reviews)
- "Very collaborative and good work culture." (in 249 reviews)
- "Salaries are low or uncompetative" (in 166 reviews)
- "Management is poor and clueless about certain things" (in 162 reviews)
- "Cummins has frequent layoffs and that is very unfortunate" (in 125 reviews)
- "Even if there are good managers in the midst some have so many people under them is beyond absurd." (in 119 reviews)
- "Upper Management is a bit indecisive" (in 46 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cummins and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "salary"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Sep 19, 2010Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeColumbus, IN
Really good work environment, flexible with personal time off, good product and good application of new technology very good learning experience lot of training opportunities clear goals fairly well defined work
health insurance is not too good salary relatively lower and promotions take forever and managment does not want to do any thing about it either does not promote further eductation, and hardly covers 20% of tuition most people are of the opinion that if you leave the company and come back you can get much better compensation1
- 3.0Jan 28, 2019Senior Sourcing SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsİzmir
People makes work place great. I believe best that Cummins does is to employ people which can adapt company culture. Great possibilities around the world. you can feed value of the people.
I had started as college hire in LCC but even I had two great changes I was not able to reach required salary level. They should definitely should consider local requirements.