Cunningham Agency Managing Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Cunningham Agency Managing Director Reviews

Found 2 reviews

5.0
James Cunningham
  1. "I am a Lifer with the CW"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Cunningham Agency full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

family atmosphere, competitive, first full year as an MGA made almost 100k. Positive work environment, philanthropic organization, leadership is top notch

Cons

Just the hours, short term pain for long term gain.

Advice to Management

keep doing what your doing especially with the competitions you guys throw out where else can you work and just for doing your job can you win an iPad a flat screen tv and even a trip to San Francisco

Cunningham Agency2013-04-17
  2. "Opportunity like no other"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Cunningham Agency full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

This is growth position that just so happen to come with a phenomenal compensation package! You get much more out than you put in and I believe its one of the few real positions out there that provides an honest opportunity for people from all walks of life. Hard work will always beat talent when talent does not want to work. This is that kind of position. Management and staff utilize a family atmosphere to make new workers...

Cons

Upfront, be ready to commit more time than a standard 9-5. However, I have never seen a position where you can work 40 hours a week and make the sort of compensation individuals make here. The management want the best out of you. So, If you are lazy and have cushy 'something for nothing' or 'a lot for a little' mentality, please look elsewhere. You will be wasting yours and their time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! This culture and environment is one of the best I have seen company wide. I have been to several other offices, so I know what I am talking about!

Cunningham Agency2013-03-20